Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-11 06:25:49

soniiiety

The reason for who I am and what I will be doing in the future for-

ee forums and discord.

For quick access and for others to know about what will be happing.("
I will soon tell future plans what i will be doing and i will not be on discord or not talk to you guys anymore.(edited)
For a lot of reasons.

(edited)
I will explain when I get ready and I am ready to advance and reach I goal I need to get 1st.(edited)
and when the time comes I will have more wisdom and knowledge.

(edited)
so I will know what to say.(edited)
that you's might remember
and decide to use your free will for the good and change to do whats right instead of bulling and saying all these bad things and what ever that other who agree with me online know about you and about who hate me or enemies.

_(edited)
etc
and when i do tell you all what i will be doing i wont stick around for a replie, i will not stay to be mocked

I was going to stay.(edited)
but I do not belong and it would bring my demise.

(edited)
Not because of what you guys said.(edited)
Its nothing about what you said because stick and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

(edited)
Its got something to do with how I am treated.(edited)
#golden rule
it is do with peoples lies
and what they do.(edited)
__

I will try to give you a short story-sneak peak on what I will say in the future when I  am ready.(edited)
I have been meaning to talk about this for some time now.(edited)
Its the other half reason why i left ee forums when I got really sick.(edited)
ascending as in flying? or as in reaching my goal?, or as in leaving and doing something better?.(edited)(edited)
__

I know that the stick and stones may not applie to  people or do not understand it, and get it confused with oh words can still hurt, when they mean what the people are doing online hurts and not the words.(edited)
__

I already told you my part, and the proof and truth that I gave, but you two did not accept it. OK then you can respond later.(edited)
you shouldn't rush
to answer
my response.
__

Good night, have a good rest, if your feeling well and have energy and the time you can respond when you want.(edited)
__

It doesn't, but there is another reason for my leaving, you all will find out soon enough(edited)
__

No, I can not let you guys find out, else I will be embarrassed or some will get angry.

There is no point in letting you guys know now if it will not help yet with me and you guys.

Plus I don't know all the things I am going to say yet.

I need better wording and to explain it in a way that you all will remember.

"We weren't bullying you, we were trying to point out a pattern of kinda-not-great behavior
I don't understand how this causes you to leave the server but ok."

also I would rather have an explanation instead of you guys trying to point out my faults and other things that I did, explaining the reason -

-why its bad and why you don't believe me, is better than telling me something that I did wrong, I already know my wrongs.

its alright to remind me why. Forgiving people is really important as well. Even if they are sorry or want to make up for what they did.(edited)

Also It's much greater than that.

I am not just quiting discord because I need time for something.(edited)
__

you should not be scared, It will make my life easier,more peaceful,happiness.

I think It's all my fault, that you and them are against me.

I may be a little bit autistic, but thats no reason for me to be silly,immature.

I usually like to be silly or used to, and immature by using word like boom joom and other things I did.
__

at all my schools I thought that I needed to be silly and immature to make friends and to have fun.

I was wrong, it brought me misery,sadness,loneliness, because people saw how weird or thought I was dumb or scary.
__

I cannot change the past, some things I do not know how to use.

I might have a solution to help with thing in the future, but i don't have what I need.

we could try having 1 person as a verifyer.

i know kirby would be a very good verifyer.

he told bimps what he need to know so he doesn't send a msg but he sent in private to get it checked before sent.

Im not like ordinary people, I can't know if its an insult, or if its bad or not, I have to learn first, or be warned.(edited)

When I went to my schools, they did not teach me what to say and not to say.(edited)
__

What if you don't know how to build it?.

like how do you know what emotional responses are.

The what is and isn't?.
__

But what if you never said that word before that isn't ok and you don't know what the response of them will be?.

they are angry and don't forgive even tho that person is sorry.
we get teached in schools what is right and what people like, what is good,  but they don't teach us what we shouldn't do.
__

Well what if that  never observed conversations of others.

I haven't had friends nearly my whole life.

and I never stick around people or listen to their conversations at my schools, I usually got to the library or play on computer.

also that doesn't mean I know.

like when somones get angry at someone else for the bad thing.

but they did not know in the 1st place,

while the person who is angry thinks in their mind or i like you already know,

or thinks that the person who did bad should of know without help and learning.

When I do get friends, they come and go, or that they are not with me that long.(edited)
__

it's not hard for me to make friends in real life, its just that I am not good at it or the people i want to be friends with are the wrong people to be making friends with.

plus the things you were talking about is the only problem for online, it doesn't conflict with real life for me.
it's not hard to talk to people.

it's just people don't accept the way I am.
__

Well not really hard truth for me to accept.

but there are a lot of people at ordinary schools who like people for being someone else or famous, or only because of their looks and intelligence.

I have my friends that I got as long as I don't forsake meeting and talking with them. if I am afk or too busy all the time they will forgot about me or get bored or lonely.
") that is all for now

please leave you answers/responses below.

Wooted by:

#2 2018-05-11 07:43:50

Abelysk

Re: The reason for who I am and what I will be doing in the future for-

Please consider visiting a doctor to see what you can do about your ADHD.

#3 2018-05-11 08:03:39, last edited by soniiiety (2018-05-11 08:04:54)

soniiiety

its not adhd i watched and read a book about it.

i do not like adhd people when i trie to talk to one they are usally mean to me or ignore me.

but i don't hate them.

i onced join a twitch stream with one and they were really rude to everyone.

#4 2018-05-11 09:27:32, last edited by Abelysk (2018-05-11 09:28:38)

Abelysk

And why are they mean to you?

It's because of the things you say.

If not ADHD, you could have bipolar disorder, where you have mood swings. Your random bouts on Discord lead me to believe it might be bipolar disorder.

#5 2018-05-11 09:30:57

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

^ Ahh, there’s nothing better than an internet diagnosis.

Sometimes I daydream in the shower and forget what I’ve washed. Do I have a brain tumour?

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by: (2)

#6 2018-05-11 09:57:11

Abelysk

Tomahawk wrote:

Sometimes I daydream in the shower and forget what I’ve washed. Do I have a brain tumour?

He's had a lot of other troubling symptoms stated in the past that make me think bipolar: think back to that wi-fi fiasco.

Wooted by:

#7 2018-05-11 10:52:56, last edited by Luka504 (2018-05-11 10:53:20)

Luka504

You're not a trained psychologist Abelysk.
Stop telling people on the internet what mental illnesses they have.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by: (6)

#8 2018-05-11 18:52:03

Abelysk

Luka504 wrote:

Stop telling people on the internet what mental illnesses they have

Well, I feel bad for soniiiety based on his anecdotes. The least I can do is suggest to him what he may have since nothing is working.

Or he can wait until he's older and continue to suffer, which is the less desirable outcome.

He has a mother who's taken him to a pseudo-science doctor, and in another instance a doctor telling him wi-fi was causing his problems.

So no, I'm not a trained psychologist but I'm using my schema on symptoms to suggest what he may be dealing with, because I (and others here I'm sure) are worried about him.

#9 2018-05-11 19:39:08

John

Luka504 wrote:

You're not a trained psychologist Abelysk.
Stop telling people on the internet what mental illnesses they have.

i dont think hes trying to be rude about it jeepers he just wants to make sure sonytv gets help if he needs it

PW?scale=2

Wooted by:

#10 2018-05-11 20:44:29

Luka504

That's great Abelysk, I'm sure that when he finds out whether he has bipolar/depression/anxiety/whatever all of his problems will be magically fixed and he will no longer suffer from anything ever again.
Like, I understand that you want to help him, and that's commendable, but you aren't helping him by prescribing him a mental illness he might have just because he has some of the symptoms that just so happen to be correlated with that specific illness. In fact you might be making it worse by creating a false positive, where he might worry he has a mental illness when he doesn't.
It's better for him to just see a regular psychologist who actually knows what he is doing instead of some random guy from the internet to find out if he has a mental disease.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by:

#11 2018-05-11 21:28:23

Abelysk

I agree, he needs to seek out a professional.

#12 2018-05-12 00:59:58

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

this reads like surrealist found poetry

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by: (3)

#13 2018-05-12 03:08:16

soniiiety

Tomahawk wrote:

if you day dream too much it could be maladaptive day dreaming i think thats what i got, you can see youtube video to tell your more about it. its really hard to do jobs and work with it.

#14 2018-05-12 19:28:01

hummerz5

Abelysk wrote:

The least I can do is suggest to him what he may have since nothing is working.

echoing the general essence of the argument here... the least you can do (and most) is suggest that if they have troubling symptoms, check them out with a doctor

the obvious problem with discussing symptoms on the internet is that the person listing them to you will have their own bias of expectation or hyperbole reflecting their concerns... I just read a quote from Cooley it would seem: "I am not who you think I am; I am not who I think I am; I am who I think you think I am." I feel that applies here when none of us can see the full picture and are limited to forums. Our belief and their belief are likely not comprehensive.

tl;dr: pls no internet diagnoses

Wooted by:

#15 2018-05-25 06:57:48

MWstudios

soniiiety wrote:

How do you watch a book

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#16 2018-05-25 08:10:33

soniiiety

MWstudios wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

How do you watch a book

I meant as I watched a video and televission and more about it, I read a book as well about it.

soniiiety1527232233707459

Board footer