Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-05-06 16:51:11

Raphe9000

Re: What is your favorite game?

Hmm. Everybody Edits has held my attention for the longest (No other game I played 6 and a half years ago I still play today), but there's a few games I absolutely adore.
I'd say my top 10 in no particular order are:
Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire - A remake of my previously favorite Pokemon Game
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Replaced Twilight Princess as my favorite Zelda game by a looong shot
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Platinum Edition - The last good game in the RCT franchise, though I do also like Planet Coaster & Parkitect.
Spore - I always adored the creature & object creator, even if the game didn't live up to hype.
Streets of Rogue - By far my favorite Rogue Lite, though Dead Cells does come close, it is also an awesome sandbox game.
Celeste - It took 3000 deaths for me to complete the main story, and I enjoyed the hell out of it. Probably my favorite game of 2018 so far, and I still play it.
Mario Kart 8 (Deluxe) - I played Mario Kart 7 when it came out so much I actually got really good at it, and Mario Kart 8 is an even better version. It's like the only game I don't suck at.
Bloons TD 5 - Don't judge me, I love this game, even if it is incredibly easy after you've played it for a few years.
Plague Inc: Evolved - I've sunk almost 150 hours into the game, and it isn't even one of those games where you progress much.
Super Mario World - What can I say? It's just a really good Mario game and still holds up today.

I was really into Minecraft a few years back, and I've played it almost as long as Everybody Edits (About 6 years, 3 months), but the community is so toxic, and the game has started to grow stale for me. That being said, I get it still on whatever console I can because it has limitless possibilities, and it is very nostalgic.

#27 2018-05-06 16:57:20, last edited by MartenM (2018-05-06 16:57:28)

MartenM
Website

Re: What is your favorite game?

Raphe9000 wrote:

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Platinum Edition

Damm, how could I forget about the Roller Coaster Tycoon series o_O

Z8cibPY.png
Or did I?

lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

Wooted by:
MartenM1525622240705491