Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-04 07:25:52, last edited by St1ckS4m(EE) (2019-04-09 08:45:54)

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfair World

I regret putting this world on the forums, but I'm doing it anyways if anyone's willing to suffer playing this torturous world, cuz I don't see why not. Just don't say I didn't warn you once you start playing it. I didn't really have any other worlds to share on the forums besides this one, and I don't know if unfair worlds are allowed in here or not, so I guess this will do. (Sorry for this low-quality like world.) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Unfair World

(Yes, I know it has a lot of signs, and some random memes, so deal with it.)
It has a rank system that uses the # of deaths for prizes. (Which is honestly a really stupid idea, but it's there anyway.)

Rank System
Spoiler Hints for the Trophy

I have a feeling that I can predict some people that might criticize this world. XD

"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#2 2018-05-04 19:30:37

Joeyc

Re: Unfair World

can i just use eeditor or is that cheating

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2018-05-04 23:51:51

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Joeyc wrote:

can i just use eeditor or is that cheating

No, why? XD
It's pretty much cheating, yes.

MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#4 2018-05-05 08:48:23

soniiiety

HEYYY you copied my world unfair poopies (wip) also somones copied mine again as unfair minis

#5 2018-05-05 20:55:59

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

soniiiety wrote:

HEYYY you copied my world unfair poopies (wip) also somones copied mine again as unfair minis

What do you mean? Can you show some images to see if they actually look alike? Because none of that was intented to be exactly the same or stolen.

MfF1IHH.png

Wooted by:

#6 2018-05-05 21:13:01

Luka504

soniiiety wrote:

Unfair maps have existed for longer than your account has existed.
You aren't the first one to make them.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by: (2)
Luka5041525551181705398

Board footer