Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-03 09:43:00, last edited by Xfrogman43 (2018-05-03 09:43:12)

Xfrogman43

add friend in level

add friend when you click on their name in a world (added to drop down menu). blacked out when you reach max number of friends and/or sent requests

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#2 2018-05-03 10:22:07

peace

Re: add friend in level

Xfrogman43 wrote:

add friend when you click on their name in a world (added to drop down menu). blacked out when you reach max number of friends and/or sent requests

its **** if they have a hard name to memeorize and you havre to leave to add them

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#3 2018-05-03 18:15:56

Translator
Banned

peace wrote:

its **** if they have a hard name to memeorize and you havre to leave to add them

I agree, it is **** hard if they have a very long name because you have to memorize it and go to the lobby to add them.

#4 2018-05-03 22:32:30

Latif

Translator wrote:
peace wrote:

I agree, it is **** hard if they have a very long name because you have to memorize it and go to the lobby to add them.

Or just copy the name.. ?

Wooted by: (3)

#5 2018-05-03 22:49:56

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

peace wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:

why are you using the word "****" as a reference to any kind of difficult situation or annoying thing
its like when the kids find out about swear words and try to use them everywhere to look cool, unaware of the actual meaning of these words

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (2)

#6 2018-05-04 09:33:03

peace

TaskManager wrote:
peace wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:

why are you using the word "****" as a reference to any kind of difficult situation or annoying thing
its like when the kids find out about swear words and try to use them everywhere to look cool, unaware of the actual meaning of these words

i just want to make sure its very hard and thta word seems to look nicer for me

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#7 2018-05-05 03:45:40

Guest.

peace wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
peace wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:

I just want to make sure - it’s very hard and that word seems most appropriate to me.

#8 2018-05-05 03:46:41

Joeyc

Jet wrote:
peace wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
peace wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:

I just want to make sure - it’s very hard and that word seems most appropriate to me.

oh alrighty then.

#9 2018-05-05 09:01:33, last edited by soniiiety (2018-05-05 09:02:13)

soniiiety

yes pleas add this to ee,its a good idea becuase it's dumb to be not able to join your friend if they are on their friends world

soniiiety1525507293705308

Board footer