Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-01 00:21:44

Raphe9000

A Few NPC Tweaks & Ideas

As NPCs are currently in their beta form, I thought I'd give a few suggestions on how to go about with them.

The first complaint people are having is that you have to buy one NPC of each type to be able to use them all instead of buying just one and having all categories.
I think a fairly simple solution to this would be to sell NPCs and NPC types separately. I think an NPC should be 500-750 energy, and their NPC types can be customized. You start out with the standard smiley and saddy (though a tongue smiley NPC would work very well too), and then you buy each type for more. This means you pay more initially but less in the long run. I think that an NPC type should range from 750-1500 energy, so it is a costly one-time purchase.

Along with types costing more, I think there should be more types with different ways to unlock them. Below, I just have a few types listed.

Types

Also, a cool few additions that I think would 'round out' the NPCs would be to give more a bit more customization.
I think specifically the option for Gold Borders for GM members and the ability to rotate them to match with EE's gravity theme.

Also, for the robot, it should have blue eyes & mouth instead of glowing antennae due to the antennae not being very easy to see and therefore looking like little specks of blue above the NPC.

I know my suggestions are most likely not that great, but it's just a few ideas I'm throwing on the table.

#2 2018-05-01 10:37:24

peace

Re: A Few NPC Tweaks & Ideas

let me continue on this we shoudl later get all smileys as and NPC skin to buy an djust as you suggested an seperate NPc block to buy wiht that we can use all kind of skins weveunlocked so far beta amileys as NPC shoudl stay beta gold smileys as NPC shoudl stay gold member andgold memebrs should indeed get goldboarder ability some npc coudl still be exclusive like maby give bigspner npc skin for free to bispender owners even cake/hologram/zombie npcs can be bought diamodn npc should come with diamodn buyers superman npc coudl stay dstaff only but i dont see why it should contest smiley npcs could be discussed allow spces in name and othe rsymbols and make NPC's use less data if they for exmaple dont have a message orso (could go to the decroatiosn tab an NPC with no action ability's only the smiley choose)

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#3 2018-05-01 15:08:39, last edited by Joeyc (2018-05-01 15:10:29)

Joeyc

Re: A Few NPC Tweaks & Ideas

peace wrote:

let me continue on this we shoudl later get all smileys as and NPC skin to buy an djust as you suggested an seperate NPc block to buy wiht that we can use all kind of skins weveunlocked so far beta amileys as NPC shoudl stay beta gold smileys as NPC shoudl stay gold member andgold memebrs should indeed get goldboarder ability some npc coudl still be exclusive like maby give bigspner npc skin for free to bispender owners even cake/hologram/zombie npcs can be bought diamodn npc should come with diamodn buyers superman npc coudl stay dstaff only but i dont see why it should contest smiley npcs could be discussed allow spces in name and othe rsymbols and make NPC's use less data if they for exmaple dont have a message orso (could go to the decroatiosn tab an NPC with no action ability's only the smiley choose)

im out of breath, add a period lol

Perhaps we could have classic npcs just like classics. But only they'll appear once during this event and never again with a different npc classic tab

Joeyc1525183719704765

Board footer