Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-29 22:20:59

BasicNet
Banned

Why the member of staff banned me?

I protest against the power of the game 'Everybody Edits' I understand what did wrong, starting to move from the quiet arguments to the evil words are not censored, I also understand that bypassed censorship, but it's all my emotions that I did not want to dump in real life. The man named "pipec" very much angered me with his attitude towards the older man (me). I think that got banned for 9 hours just for no reason! I am a person with emotions and feelings, not a wooden statue!

#2 2018-04-29 22:27:50

Raphe9000

Re: Why the member of staff banned me?

Well then your emotions are your weakness, and you should learn to control them.

Wooted by: (5)

#3 2018-04-29 22:30:42

BasicNet
Banned

Raphe9000 wrote:

Well then your emotions are your weakness, and you should learn to control them.

No, here I completely disagree with your opinion, my emotions are not weakness, they repulsed this pathetic pipec. Would you be in my place in that situation, 100% would be unable to restrain emotions

#4 2018-04-29 22:33:53

Jorc

Im sensing net vs pipec drama

#5 2018-04-29 22:39:35

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

Triggered over insults in a sandbox game. There's the /mute command for a reason.

I give a total crap about whoever insults me. I don't see how someone in an online game could touch your feelings at all.

Wooted by: (3)

#6 2018-04-29 22:41:02

BasicNet
Banned

HG wrote:

Triggered over insults in a sandbox game. There's the /mute command for a reason.

I give a total crap about whoever insults me. I don't see how someone in an online game could touch your feelings at all.

one good, smart person told me that ignoring or treating people this way is bad, you need to be polite and discreet!

#7 2018-04-29 22:42:45

Raphe9000

BasicNet wrote:
Raphe9000 wrote:

No, here I completely disagree with your opinion, my emotions are not weakness, they repulsed this pathetic pipec. Would you be in my place in that situation, 100% would be unable to restrain emotions

I am autistic with alexithymia, or emotional blindness, so your claim that I would be unable to restrain my emotions is false because I wouldn't feel them much if at all. Not to mention I quite like pipec.
I would also like to say you appear as you are still letting your emotions get to you by calling pipec pathetic. A ban of 9 hours is relatively harsh on an update day, but it is still more than generous. Take that time to defuse, so you can be in the right state of mind. Apologize, and you will be forgiven. That doesn't mean the ban will be lifted, however. Your emotions are your weakness because you let them affect your rational thought.

If you do indeed feel your anger was 100% justified (as in you were constantly harassed, manipulated, etc.), contact a member of staff by PMing them on the forums and explain the situation calmly with a sincere apology, and you may see results. However, the situation has most likely been assessed with a decision you were, even if not solely, in the wrong.

Wooted by: (5)

#8 2018-04-29 22:47:43

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

BasicNet wrote:

one good, smart person told me that ignoring or treating people this way is bad, you need to be polite and discreet!

If you decide to continue an argument that annoys you, instead of just ignoring it, then you're obviously asking to be annoyed.

Wooted by:

#9 2018-04-29 22:48:14

BasicNet
Banned

Raphe9000 wrote:
BasicNet wrote:
Raphe9000 wrote:

I am autistic with alexithymia, or emotional blindness, so your claim that I would be unable to restrain my emotions is false because I wouldn't feel them much if at all. Not to mention I quite like pipec.
I would also like to say you appear as you are still letting your emotions get to you by calling pipec pathetic. A ban of 9 hours is relatively harsh on an update day, but it is still more than generous. Take that time to defuse, so you can be in the right state of mind. Apologize, and you will be forgiven. That doesn't mean the ban will be lifted, however. Your emotions are your weakness because you let them affect your rational thought.

If you do indeed feel your anger was 100% justified (as in you were constantly harassed, manipulated, etc.), contact a member of staff by PMing them on the forums and explain the situation calmly with a sincere apology, and you may see results. However, the situation has most likely been assessed with a decision you were, even if not solely, in the wrong.

I don't want to do what you asked me to do. I will still stand by my opinion, considering pipec a pathetic and insignificant beast that brought my condition to the creation of this post, I am a complicated person, I like to share my problems and feelings with other people, I do not believe that they will help me in difficult times. At the moment you are near the entrance to the bad territory, where sits the devil himself, and causes people to sin. Think about it, just agree with my opinion.

#10 2018-04-29 22:52:44

BasicNet
Banned

HG wrote:
BasicNet wrote:

If you decide to continue an argument that annoys you, instead of just ignoring it, then you're obviously asking to be annoyed.

Maybe I am, deep down, want to attract attention to themselves, it certainly doesn't look like. But if I'm a person who always wants to be better than other people, a person who wants to stand on his own and be always right, what I can say is that it is! I can't remain silent, I'll always answer if it interests me!

#11 2018-04-29 22:53:27

PTU
Formerly Pipec

This drama is completely useless, you were banned probably for keep coming on my worlds and talking crap about me, even I said only my opinion on Gosha. I'm not going in details, so just stop acting like this, we can continue in PM to avoid drama.

EEJoranasc wrote:

No.

M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png

UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png

Wooted by:

#12 2018-04-29 22:56:07

BasicNet
Banned

Pipec wrote:

This drama is completely useless, you were banned probably for keep coming on my worlds and talking crap about me, even I said only my opinion on Gosha. I'm not going in details, so just stop acting like this, we can continue in PM to avoid drama.

EEJoranasc wrote:

No.

Oh, no, there's a man with turtle intelligence. I have my reason and my reason to talk about you and your world. I have nothing bad about Gosha NEVER talked, just argued his bad side. So. Let's see, I'm a 17 year old guy playing a game of childhood, stumble upon such a not so great player "pipec", which put my main account in a cage for 9 hours, which spoiled my mood, which even commas to put lazy! A lack of respect for the elder. And now you dare to write me a message, insulting my feelings and calling me a child. What ingratitude.  What the hell will understand you, you try to be above your level. Do not climb into the so-called "policy", you will be humiliated and eaten there, believe me, I experienced it myself.

#13 2018-04-29 22:58:33

Different55
Forum Admin

No flame topics please thank you.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Different551525039113704556

Board footer