Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#676 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Re: Update Discussion

MrShoe made my day.
He and his update and bugfixes:
Screen_Shot101.png
1,5 year of playing, all classic, beta, chat...

Anyway, for our (my and Julian's) it worked again.

Wooted by:

#677 Before February 2015

capasha

The badges, Each lvl.

9Exts.png
yxw0h.png
PEgXj.png
EwGgw.png
pJSAm.png
NtesK.png
MhpMo.png
DoTLa.png
B27uY.png
9Hoxm.png
tExlh.png
bzeX1.png

Wooted by:

#678 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

Helvi wrote:

This update promotes easy, boring and ever-repeating copied maps of themself while the fancy ones are "downgraded" to the bottom of the lobby list.

In my opinion this update is pretty bad aka The Masses Voices their Wants which is a step into the wrong direction.

EE lives on complex crew maps and designs, unique maps and solo artists with their very different style. Now these people and crews maps automatically loose their attraction as the Mass Voices its woots, rendering EE into a monotone game where every room almost looks the same.

___
|
|
L__

x           
xx
xxx
xxxx
xxxxx

Or look at my signature for an example. See the difference?

Levels filled with gimmicky gravity arrows aren't that much fun, either. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral Sorry.   Though the art looks a lot better.   However I dislike what's being used for... eyecandy to attract people to your level.

I don't completely understand how woots work.   I see levels at the top with 0 woots.   I thought more woots bumped you up?

Helvi wrote:

Dazz, one week of building is very sportive //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink I usually need several weeks for one map. Not to mention all these awesome crew maps.

I agree 100% with you. Why should I put time into this game when no one but a hand full of ppl will see it. Instead ppl have to dig through one stairs and stars world after another. Thats plain wrong.

You can play for your own enjoyment.   I make unsaved worlds all the time with friends to create art and fun levels, knowing that it'll be deleted.   but it's fun.   Doesn't matter if many people will get to see it.   All that matters is if we have fun.

ktostam450 wrote:

MrShoe made my day.
He and his update and bugfixes:
http://s8.postimage.org/gmon445rp/Screen_Shot101.png
1,5 year of playing, all classic, beta, chat...

Anyway, for our (my and Julian's) it worked again.

Happened to me before.   It worked again when I logged off and came back a little later.   I dunno what causes it.   Wait at least 20 minutes and if still doesn't work, you should contact an admin or MrShoe I guess if possible.   They have to listen as you have paid.

Wooted by:

#679 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I think EE is going in the right direction.
Good rated levels shall get to the top.
You think the bad ones will.
Get your friends.
Tell your friends to give woots if they like it.
Don't like it?
Make it better.

Friends will give woots if they are beta.
Your level will get higher.
Other people will notice it.

That, my friend, is how good levels get to the top.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#680 Before February 2015

eeplayer17

All I have to say is I think the name "woots" is incredibly dumb.

Wooted by:

#681 Before February 2015

krubby

eeplayer17 wrote:

I agree. Still a decent system.

Wooted by:

#682 Before February 2015

Shift

I have one thing to say about the new update:

I hate MrShoe with a burning passion.

Wooted by:

#683 Before February 2015

Master1

I actually like the update... Well... everything except the new lobby system. 80% of the community is either new to the game, or sucks at it. Meaning, 80% of the levels voted on, will be bad levels. Hardly any good levels will ever reach the top. This is exactly why I hate everyone who suggested the removal of guestbombing.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Wooted by:

#684 Before February 2015

treejoe4

This update is pretty neato.

Wooted by:

#685 Before February 2015

lololol me see a way to cheat in woots XP alternate acc give me my woots! XP

Wooted by:

#686 Before February 2015

Dazz

Helvi wrote:

Dazz, one week of building is very sportive //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink I usually need several weeks for one map. Not to mention all these awesome crew maps.

I agree 100% with you. Why should I put time into this game when no one but a hand full of ppl will see it. Instead ppl have to dig through one stairs and stars world after another. Thats plain wrong.

I know, I know, I said 1 week because I always have the feeling that only 5% believes you when you tell them "it took me 3 weeks or more to make this level". Only a few "solo" or hard working crews know what I'm talking about.

In general....

Sure great famous crews or builders could build levels just for them and share levels with a few friends but in a few months when hard working users and crews will loose the credit and admiration for their efforts and they will chase to create, EE will loose probably the most experienced users, minimakers and art makers because they won't even get a fair chance for their efforts. This is not about popularity its about an effort created with limited resources that should be put in "front" in order to be admired by those who can't do it or simply don't know yet, to inspire others, to learn something to attract others by showing them what this game is capable of, to show others that there are other ways to build art or minis.   Also every creator after investing such a great amount of time, imagination and in some cases money deserve at least the a chance from others to be admired not thrown to the bottom of EE lobby.

Last edited by dazz (Nov 14 2012 2:19:40 pm)

Wooted by:

#687 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

272 wrote:

lololol me see a way to cheat in woots XP alternate acc give me my woots! XP

Woot bombing has begun! Time for the good worlds rule again. Especially on 21st of November when it gets released to the public.

Wooted by:

#688 Before February 2015

Bobithan

I really don't like this update. If the game had a nice community I would think differently but this is just horrible.

Wooted by:

#689 Before February 2015

P788

Master1 wrote:

I actually like the update... Well... everything except the new lobby system. 80% of the community is either new to the game, or sucks at it. Meaning, 80% of the levels voted on, will be bad levels. Hardly any good levels will ever reach the top. This is exactly why I hate everyone who suggested the removal of guestbombing.

We suggested the removal of guestbombing, not a crappy system that will not let good levels reach the top at any costs and end making all the good people that influence this community quit. MrShoe never removed guestbombing.

This update is one step ahead on killing EE.

MAYBE THE MAYANS WERE RIGHT. EE WILL DIE IN DECEMBER.

Last edited by P788 (Nov 14 2012 4:29:30 pm)

Wooted by:

#690 Before February 2015

tak4n

May I ask. How does getting woots protected from coin collectors? Is it possible to get woots with coin collector? If it is... wtf?

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

Wooted by:

#691 Before February 2015

Arceus64

This update is the worst update ever.

There.

I've said it.

That is all.

Wooted by:

#692 Before February 2015

Bobithan

tak4n wrote:

May I ask. How does getting woots protected from coin collectors? Is it possible to get woots with coin collector? If it is... wtf?

Oh yeah
Might as well put magic back in

EDIT: Also guestbombing does still work as long as there are 40 people online. Worlds with 40 people in it still get shot down to the bottom of the lobby.

Last edited by Bobithan (Nov 14 2012 4:48:01 pm)

Wooted by:

#693 Before February 2015

theHFnetwork

eeplayer17 wrote:

Ditto.

Wooted by:

#694 Before February 2015

tak4n

Woots and leveling up is probably going to be the thing that gets me into EE again. I am starting to see fun in EE again after the era of bosses died. In my opinion this is the best update MrShoe released as of yet.

Also can you only get 10 woots per day?

Wooted by:

#695 Before February 2015

Saintcool

No, but after 10 they become more rare, I have got 12 woots today.

Wooted by:

#696 Before February 2015

Shift

P788 wrote:
Master1 wrote:

We suggested the removal of guestbombing, not a crappy system that will not let good levels reach the top at any costs and end making all the good people that influence this community quit. MrShoe never removed guestbombing.

This update is one step ahead on killing EE.

Exactly. MrShoe sucks, doesn't she?

P788 wrote:

MAYBE THE MAYANS WERE RIGHT. EE WILL DIE IN DECEMBER.

Hahahaha this had me laughing irl for a while.

Sadly it's true.

Wooted by:

#697 Before February 2015

Muffin

Chill out about the woots guys, they're supposed to be a fun feature. They're in beta, so these things may change in the official release.

imo I love them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Wooted by:

#698 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

I absolutely LOVE these revolutionary *WOOTS*. Before Mr. Shoe, EE was TERRIBLE! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

No but seriouslies, I bet on december 21st 2012, a 20 update session based on smiley bricks will be released. *CUHCK*

Last edited by ipwner (Nov 14 2012 8:36:35 pm)

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Wooted by:

#699 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

Master1 wrote:

I actually didn't care if guest-bomb got removed or whatnot. But if MrShoe is going to add in a system where amount of woots are how levels get to the top, instead of number of players, then there should be an option of which way you want to see your level list: number of players or number of woots, instead of having the new system we have now.
Great update overall, MrShoe, and great effort. But seriously, you gotta change the list "stacking".

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

Wooted by:

#700 Before February 2015

tak4n

Just found a bug. Someone please report to MrShoe. So I lost a whole woot, and I am 1 woot short of getting to level four, but the shield above my head started popping up saying that I am level 4. I check my profile it still says I am level 3. Someone please report this bug to MrShoe thanks.

EDIT: Another glitch, my woot timer is not going down from 24.000

Last edited by tak4n (Nov 15 2012 2:49:19 am)

Wooted by:
Zoey20701434489379513249

Board footer