Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-22 06:13:48, last edited by St1ckS4m(EE) (2018-04-23 03:26:45)

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Why am I Having This Issue Trying to Download This?

I just recently thought about downloading EE Perfect Loader, but for some reason, it keeps failing as it keeps repeating the same sentence, "Application not found." I even downloaded 7-Zip for it, and it still doesn't work. Why am I having this issue, and why can't I download it properly? I'm not very familiar with programming and stuff, but I just don't know how to download it correctly. What do I do? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

The game's framerate is so inconsistent on the browser, and frequently drops too many framerates for a short or long periods of time.

Edit: Yes, I'm aware that the game still lags on EE Perfect Loader, but I still want to know what to do in order to download it correctly without getting any error messages.

It's been over 12 hours now, and I still haven't got an answer why I can't download it.

"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#2 2018-04-22 11:02:03

Xfrogman43

Re: Why am I Having This Issue Trying to Download This?

/fps isnt related to real fps confirmed. it still lags on perfect loader
LFcmTHA.png

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Wooted by:

PTU

#3 2018-04-23 02:11:32, last edited by St1ckS4m(EE) (2018-04-23 03:25:17)

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Xfrogman43 wrote:

/fps isnt related to real fps confirmed. it still lags on perfect loader

Yeah, I'm aware about that. (Which clearly didn't answer why I can't download it.)

Ugh, it's been 12 hours, and I still haven't got an answer to why I can't download EE Perfect Loader. It just won't work when I try to download it.

Did I post this topic in the right place? I'm confused. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

All I'm asking here, is how do I fix this issue?

MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#4 2018-04-23 03:34:56

XxAtillaxX

I'm not sure what you mean by 'Application not found.' - have you extracted the files from the archive? If possible, include screenshots.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#5 2018-04-23 04:05:42

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

XxAtillaxX wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean by 'Application not found.' - have you extracted the files from the archive? If possible, include screenshots.

Extract what files, and what archives? I don't know where to find those, nor do I know what to do with them.

However, I have a image to show you something unfair.

gm4B4bjiQ4iXOhiKnh5Xpw.png

I don't know how to fix this.

MfF1IHH.png

#6 2018-04-23 04:10:41

XxAtillaxX

Sticksam wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

Extract what files, and what archives? I don't know where to find those, nor do I know what to do with them.

https://image.prntscr.com/image/gm4B4bj … nh5Xpw.png

If you installed 7-Zip, right click on the archive (the .7z file) and press 'Extract here'.
If you haven't installed 7-Zip, the website is here.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#7 2018-04-23 04:21:00

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Sticksam wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

https://image.prntscr.com/image/gm4B4bj … nh5Xpw.png

If you installed 7-Zip, right click on the archive (the .7z file) and press 'Extract here'.
If you haven't installed 7-Zip, the website is here.

Oh, ok. I got it. It works now. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

(Why didn't I think of that?)

MfF1IHH.png

Wooted by:

PTU

St1ckS4m(EE)1524453660703905

Board footer