Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2018-04-15 18:32:17

AK712
Member
Joined: 2015-02-16
Posts: 94

Officially Banned for Being Christian

It is official: I have been banned for three days. The cause: "Please keep Everybody Edits a nice, respectful place for everyone".

In other words: no cause.

In other words, I've been banned by abusive moderators/owners who refuse to allow me to tell people what I believe. I have been banned simply for being a Christian.

Thanks,
AK712

Last edited by AK712 (2018-04-15 18:32:34)


O4DmNuI.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#2 2018-04-15 18:33:31

shadowda
Member
From: somewhere probably.
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 1,012

Re: Officially Banned for Being Christian

well, to be fair. he banned you for making the worlds. not for simply being a Christian.

Last edited by shadowda (2018-04-15 18:33:41)


color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

Offline

#3 2018-04-15 18:35:49

Jersa
Banned
Joined: 2015-02-24
Posts: 83

Re: Officially Banned for Being Christian

Complain to your god and not here in the forum. kthxbye.

Offline

#4 2018-04-15 18:37:01

XxAtillaxX
Member
From: Canada
Joined: 2015-11-28
Posts: 3,886

Re: Officially Banned for Being Christian

You were banned for hate speech for your homophobia, which isn't allowed in the game. Try harder with the victim complex though, there's plenty of Christians in the game, and they're welcomed, and thankfully they aren't espousing homophobia.
We don't live in the seventies anymore, you aren't allowed to espouse homophobic remarks just because it's "muh religion." - you aren't allowed to say anything you want and attack other groups of people just because you have a personal deity.

Last edited by XxAtillaxX (2018-04-15 18:39:39)


iqZkpfW.png

Offline

#5 2018-04-15 18:38:25

AK712
Member
Joined: 2015-02-16
Posts: 94

Re: Officially Banned for Being Christian

XxAtillaxX wrote:

You were banned for hate speech for your homophobia, which isn't allowed in the game. Try harder with the victim complex though, there's plenty of Christians in the game, and they're welcomed, and thankfully they aren't espousing homophobia.

There was no hate speech ever. You're playing the vicitm here, as well as making a strawman argument.

One of the signs in my levels stated the following: "The Bible clearly states that homosexuality is a sin (1 Corinthians)".

Nowhere in that is hate speech.

Last edited by AK712 (2018-04-15 18:39:14)


O4DmNuI.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#6 2018-04-15 18:45:59

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 7,111

Re: Officially Banned for Being Christian

How dare you twist the facts and play the victim card and yet call yourself a Christian? Pseudo-christians like you are what disgusts me the most. People that are trying to look like they're living the righteous life but on the inside they're just pieces of ****

Also,

AK712 wrote:

Thanks,
AK712

We can tell by looking at the left part of your post, thanks. We are not THAT stupid.


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#7 2018-04-15 18:46:07

XxAtillaxX
Member
From: Canada
Joined: 2015-11-28
Posts: 3,886

Re: Officially Banned for Being Christian

AK712 wrote:

There was no hate speech ever. You're playing the vicitm here, as well as making a strawman argument.

One of the signs in my levels stated the following: "The Bible clearly states that homosexuality is a sin (1 Corinthians)".

Nowhere in that is hate speech.

I'm not playing the victim, and nor are the straight Christians the victims, the victims are untold millions who have been slaughtered for being homosexual by Christian zealots, as the Bible clearly states they should.
"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." Chapter 20 verse 13

You shouldn't be promoting and endorsing the archaic beliefs of those who have committed genocide, in a children's game. It's as simple as that.

shadowda wrote:

maybe in Canada. but there are still some places where freedom of speech is a thing.

CONTENT WARNING

Last edited by XxAtillaxX (2018-04-15 18:47:18)


iqZkpfW.png

Offline

#8 2018-04-15 18:49:23

shadowda
Member
From: somewhere probably.
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 1,012

Re: Officially Banned for Being Christian

XxAtillaxX wrote:
AK712 wrote:

There was no hate speech ever. You're playing the vicitm here, as well as making a strawman argument.

One of the signs in my levels stated the following: "The Bible clearly states that homosexuality is a sin (1 Corinthians)".

Nowhere in that is hate speech.

I'm not playing the victim, and nor are the straight Christians the victims, the victims are untold millions who have been slaughtered for being homosexual by Christian zealots, as the Bible clearly states they should.
"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." Chapter 20 verse 13

You shouldn't be promoting and endorsing the archaic beliefs of those who have committed genocide, in a children's game. It's as simple as that.

shadowda wrote:

maybe in Canada. but there are still some places where freedom of speech is a thing.

and i agree with you. thats why i edited my comment. had you seen that.

Last edited by shadowda (2018-04-15 18:50:07)


color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

Offline

#9 2018-04-15 18:49:58

Emma333
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-04-16
Posts: 572

Re: Officially Banned for Being Christian

shadowda wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

you aren't allowed to espouse homophobic remarks just because it's "muh religion."

maybe in Canada. but there are still some places where freedom of speech is a thing.

freedom of speech is not a thing on everybody edits, you are not allowed to swear or discriminate, which means you are now allowed to say anything that's on your mind.

AK712 wrote:

One of the signs in my levels stated the following: "The Bible clearly states that homosexuality is a sin (1 Corinthians)".

This is discriminating against homosexual people, which is against the rules. You are saying that the natural way of life of homosexual people is a sin, that is offending.

Edit: you all commented too fast //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Last edited by Emma333 (2018-04-15 18:51:46)


c4l0RmQ.png dPtNSbx.png Signature by AnatolyEE

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#10 2018-04-15 18:50:44

AK712
Member
Joined: 2015-02-16
Posts: 94

Re: Officially Banned for Being Christian

TaskManager wrote:

How dare you twist the facts and play the victim card and yet call yourself a Christian? Pseudo-christians like you are what disgusts me the most. People that are trying to look like they're living the righteous life but on the inside they're just pieces of ****

Wow, nice hate speech. I am not twisting any facts; in fact, you, Atilla, Xenonetix, and others are the ones twisting a single sign in a single level and making me "a bigot and homophobe" for stating that "The Bible states that homosexuality is a sin". Pathetic.

XxAtillaxX wrote:
AK712 wrote:

There was no hate speech ever. You're playing the vicitm here, as well as making a strawman argument.

One of the signs in my levels stated the following: "The Bible clearly states that homosexuality is a sin (1 Corinthians)".

Nowhere in that is hate speech.

the victims are untold millions who have been slaughtered for being homosexual by Christian zealots, as the Bible clearly states they should.

Wow. Look who is twisting the facts.

Where are these supposed "millions of victims"? And how have you come to the conclusion that I'm the same? Pathetic.


O4DmNuI.png

Offline

#11 2018-04-15 18:52:30

shadowda
Member
From: somewhere probably.
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 1,012

Re: Officially Banned for Being Christian

Emma333 wrote:
shadowda wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

you aren't allowed to espouse homophobic remarks just because it's "muh religion."

maybe in Canada. but there are still some places where freedom of speech is a thing.

freedom of speech is not a thing on everybody edits, you are not allowed to swear or discriminate, which means you are now allowed to say anything that's on your mind.

again, i understand that. that is why i edited my comment. though i see you have the unedited version.

Last edited by shadowda (2018-04-15 18:54:27)


color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

Offline

#12 2018-04-15 18:54:24

XxAtillaxX
Member
From: Canada
Joined: 2015-11-28
Posts: 3,886

Re: Officially Banned for Being Christian

shadowda wrote:

and i agree with you. thats why i edited my comment. had you seen that.

You had edited your post three times within the time span of my edit, so I didn't see it. I'm glad you agree, and it's still relevant to make the distinction because, unfortunately, some people still think it's a valid argument within the context of private communities.


iqZkpfW.png

Offline

Wooted by:

HG

#13 2018-04-15 18:55:14

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,816

Re: Officially Banned for Being Christian

Alright, kiddos, that's enough. The game staff have made their choice, the issue is settled for now. Nothing productive is going to come out of this so let's give it a rest now rather than later.

Just to make sure I'm being crystal clear here:

Enough. None of you will create any more topics regarding this issue.

It's all just adding fuel to a fire that doesn't need to exist on a kids flash game. So, enough.

Last edited by Different55 (2018-04-15 18:56:33)


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

Different551523814914703361

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1553610138.1218 - Generated in 0.045 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.53 MiB (Peak: 1.73 MiB) ]