Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-12 02:59:33

Pingohits
Banned

it's crawdad time

7pZCrYG.png

hello i am named crawdad i am a crawfish residing in the eastern bays of montenegro i am here to share very importan news yessiree it is in regards to the ever decreasing crawfish population and i will logically appeal to your senses in order to foster a successful rhetoric here are some FACTS:

-all coral reeves are experiencing some sort of bleaching andthis is done by you disgusting meatbags
-85% of all crawfish are crawfish
-the crawfish population is reaching record lows as of the 2016 census done by Team Snapchat
-oil rigs are public enemy number one crawfish 7 news always talks about the oil but i dont see any of you people shaming them it's not like you use them for anything
.I
-red lobster has monopolized the crawfish import and export simultaneously i dont know how they generate revenue but they just do and it is an UNBELIEVABLE problem
- global warming has already eliminated the shrimps and we are next
-C.S. Lewis is publishing anti-crawfish propaganda and ONLY YOU can stop it. we must organize a flash mob and lynch him but crawfish are not capable of such acts so humans must do it and livestream to the crawnet

-i cannot insert a bar graph so just imagine it: there is a clear positive correlation between crawfish death and annual library checkouts of Slaughterhouse Five. Boycott Vonnegut

this is the real deal it is not a joke we are currently experiencing an epidemic the world is in your hands

in case you dont have anything to talk about i'll give you some pointers:
- how do we stop global warming? ban global warming??
- have you ever had a meal that consisted of crawfish? if so, why?
-ocean levels are rising and this is good for the fish. you should not be complaining. prove us wrong.
-what will we ever do about plastic pollution? everyday i wake up and go to the craw-car and there'll be shoprite bags cluttering the windshield and it seriously craws my gears.

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2018-04-12 03:00:31

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: it's crawdad time

hello crawdad are u a crab friend

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#3 2018-04-12 03:01:04

Pingohits
Banned

Zoey2070 wrote:

hello crawdad are u a crab friend

this does not answer any of the questions you are treating it like its a joke it hurts my crawfeelings im gonna go craw myself

791mAP8.png

#4 2018-04-12 03:23:40

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

CRAW...DAD?!

Wooted by:

#5 2018-04-12 03:25:10

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

dr4tZKu.jpg

im a representative from crawnews. could we possibly set up a crawterview with you about these findings?

#6 2018-04-12 05:42:14

hummerz5

Hi! I know this topic’s delivery is roundabout at best but there are some good topics hidden in there. If we’re just going to spout nonsense as we have then there’s not really a topic here at all.

And no I haven’t had crawfish or crab. Actually didn’t know the former was a food.

I don’t think rising ocean levels are good for fish when they leach into potential toxic coastal storage centers (or just our industrialized lifestyle in general)

Wooted by:
hummerz51523508134702878

Board footer