Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-11 06:48:02

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

I'm qutting my life and becoming a professional yu gi oh player

yugioh_mn_gb_web.jpg

I can't hold this want any longer. I recently quit my day job and am moving to Egypt and becoming my dream. I love the thrill of sending my opponents to the shadow realm, I can't stop dreaming about this. I wanna be the very best. Nothing can stop me. My grandfather has already been kidnapped by a childhood billionaire rival so I have that part of this journey done. I hired Rami Malek to follow me around dressed as the pharaoh from Night At The Museum to scream random lingo at me and give me valuable teachings about friendship. I feel intense euphoria whenever I run up to people, throw my hand in their face, throw a bunch of cards at them and scream "obliterate". My parents don't believe in me and have tried to stop me, they even tried to get grandpa back after my rival sent a VHS tape containing his soul to our home. I want nothing but to be the best. But none of that DX ****

Wooted by:
Enurp1523425682702700

Board footer