Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#926 2018-03-21 10:51:29

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,615

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Zoey2070 wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

sorry people, my adrenaline gland is damage or in my mid brain is causing my sickness feeling yuck and feel like spewing.

I found out by a special doctor, called wojik  he is an old man but i think i know the reason i am sick now,


this has nothing to do with me being dumb stupid or anything you might think,

it can be caused by vac i had when young,

I can't use wifi or signals it will make me worse.

you can add me on my Facebook if you want to be in contact with me and my mum.

I had my time on here, but its time for me to leave to get better

I know some might not read because they still hate me.

everyone should be happy for me.

I am <snip> on facebook i live in new zealand,  mod I know this is risky but I do not care

Hey sony:

I looked into the stuff you've found here, and I think you need to see a different doctor.

https://www.healthpoint.co.nz/gps-accid … an-wojcik/ This is your doctor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenal_fatigue This says here that adrenal fatigue is not a real condition.

https://www.ondietandhealth.com/what-i- … l-fatigue/ This says to cure adrenal fatigue, to stay away from Wi-fi, etc. THE WEBSITE ALSO SPECIFIES THAT THE PERSON WHO WRITES THIS STUFF IS NOT A DOCTOR.

THIS IS NOT A REAL DISEASE. WIFI WILL NOT HURT YOU. THIS WAS NOT CAUSED BY A VACCINE OR WIFI. SEE A DIFFERENT DOCTOR!

I cannot stress this enough, see a different **** doctor from a completely different place, because he is LYING to you. This isn't why you're sick. Go to an actual hospital please. If your mother is insisting that this is why you're sick, don't believe her either. This is seriously messed up.

ok 1st, THIS is a new thing for me, because I have been to a regular and real doctor , and they never helped me, I have said in the past, I went to the hospital and they said that they were gonna do extra TESTS! ANd they lied to me.

I rang the ambulance 7 times but no in one day, over 1 week, and I REALLY wanted to go to hospital so badly,

I even called 0800611116 number for healthline and they said just to goto the doctor that didn't help me, im feeling worse,Yuck,sweety,unclean,headace,weak, and tired and no energy.

btw if that isnt the right number just search healthline.

Ive had blood noses and it wouldn't stop for 3 weeks and i tried to call the ambulance which my total amount is now 10 or more.

I never knew those things about that in the links, and also i will show my mum and hopefully she listens, she will probably get really angry because, me and her have been trying so long to figure it out, and all i get is pills like for anxiety,

I wish i knew what to do, I can't: 1. go to a normal doctor 2. i have tried online and real stuff for natural stores,3. i tired going to hospital but they send me home again.

4. I tried getting advice for other people, Maybe if anyone talks to my mum about this and convince her so I can get help, you can talk to me through discord,

she is mostly depressed ,gets anyyoyed ,angry,tried and ignores me when i call her name or call mum or mother


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by:

#927 2018-03-25 19:07:40

Nebula
Guest

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

just going to quit internet due to my nose pain, goodbye everyone

Wooted by: (3)

#928 2018-03-29 18:25:18, last edited by TaskManager (2018-03-29 20:34:49)

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 9,191

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

edit by diff: I'm going to stab the next person who copy pastes this in the leg.

my edit: diff stop editing my posts please THANK


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Online

#929 2018-03-31 22:52:17

KirbyKareem
Member
From: America
Joined: 2018-03-31
Posts: 464

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Hi It's KirbyKareem you've probably seen me on EE a lot (I'm on as much as possible) so you probably know me sooooo no need to introduce myself xD wow ur stoopid xD


VOKXwvt.png

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#930 2018-03-31 23:20:25

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 9,191

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

KirbyKareem wrote:

Hi It's KirbyKareem you've probably seen me on EE a lot (I'm on as much as possible) so you probably know me sooooo no need to introduce myself xD wow ur stoopid xD

good luck you'll need it to survive on these forums with that attitude


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Online

Wooted by: (4)

#931 2018-04-11 02:42:30

Superstar11179912
Member
Joined: 2018-04-11
Posts: 31

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Hi. I'm Superstar11179912. I used to play EE until 2012, then I left when the game became completely unplayable due to a bug on the title screen. I used to have an account here on the forums with the same name, but it got deleted for inactivity (or at least I think that's what happened). Anyway, I'm just here, looking for an old friend. His EE username was Crastopher. I doubt I'll ever find him, but it's worth a try. Anyway, nice to meet you.

Offline

#932 2018-04-11 08:35:19

Zoey2070
Member
From: Shakuras
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,403

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Superstar11179912 wrote:

Hi. I'm Superstar11179912. I used to play EE until 2012, then I left when the game became completely unplayable due to a bug on the title screen. I used to have an account here on the forums with the same name, but it got deleted for inactivity (or at least I think that's what happened). Anyway, I'm just here, looking for an old friend. His EE username was Crastopher. I doubt I'll ever find him, but it's worth a try. Anyway, nice to meet you.

oh, i've talked to him within the past... few years.

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/profile.php?id=2002

looks like you could e-mail or PM him

(also i just realized his username isn't crashtopher)


proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif rest in peace my dear lil crab teague. and fitzpatrick. i loved you a lot
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Offline

#933 2018-04-11 09:58:50

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 6,071

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Crastopher's last login was 2017-07-19.

Online

#934 2018-04-11 13:50:42, last edited by Superstar11179912 (2018-04-12 01:28:15)

Superstar11179912
Member
Joined: 2018-04-11
Posts: 31

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

I see. Thanks. Looks like the profile I knew him under got deleted too (same name). Hopefully this is the one I know. How can I send a PM?
Edit: That’s him, and now I have contact with him. I’m happy. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Offline

#935 2018-04-25 18:14:25

Nebula
Guest

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Back to EE Forums, thanks to Glosswired for banning me outside of Luigi2012SM64's server. It's me, whirl, and feel free to merge my posts. I'm not going to come back to EE, and going just to play forum games.

#936 2018-04-25 18:17:06

Guest.
Guest

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Subzero wrote:

Back to EE Forums, thanks to Glosswired for banning me outside of Luigi2012SM64's server. It's me, whirl, and feel free to merge my posts. I'm not going to come back to EE, and going just to play forum games.

but can you merge your posts with D E L E T E D  A C C O U N T S

#937 2018-04-25 18:41:27

Nebula
Guest

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Jet wrote:
Subzero wrote:

Back to EE Forums, thanks to Glosswired for banning me outside of Luigi2012SM64's server. It's me, whirl, and feel free to merge my posts. I'm not going to come back to EE, and going just to play forum games.

but can you merge your posts with D E L E T E D  A C C O U N T S

Surely Diff can, but I can't. It's his job to do.

#938 2018-04-25 19:10:22

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip
Joined: 2015-07-27
Posts: 643

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Subzero wrote:
Jet wrote:
Subzero wrote:

Back to EE Forums, thanks to Glosswired for banning me outside of Luigi2012SM64's server. It's me, whirl, and feel free to merge my posts. I'm not going to come back to EE, and going just to play forum games.

but can you merge your posts with D E L E T E D  A C C O U N T S

Surely Diff can, but I can't. It's his job to do.

>Implying diff is paid and/or obligated to deal with your ****


Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

Offline

#939 2018-04-25 20:06:20

LukeM
Member
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,957
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Thats why you don't ask for your account to be deleted... Literally no disadvantage of keeping it, and you almost always end up wishing you hadn't //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#940 2018-04-26 16:59:20

Supernaturalist
Brand New Member
Joined: 2017-10-25
Posts: 7

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Hi I guess
New to forums, not to EE


I've just deleted everything that was here and tried to think of something new about 5 times in the last minute but since I'm an actual idiot I can't think of anything good //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#941 2018-04-26 20:45:45

John
Dev Team
Joined: 2019-01-11
Posts: 1,867

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Welcome!


PW?scale=2

Offline

#942 2018-04-26 22:16:10

Nebula
Guest

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

LukeM wrote:

Thats why you don't ask for your account to be deleted... Literally no disadvantage of keeping it, and you almost always end up wishing you hadn't //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

i'd end up with my warnings wait then

#943 2018-04-27 00:06:59

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 16,420

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Subzero wrote:
LukeM wrote:

Thats why you don't ask for your account to be deleted... Literally no disadvantage of keeping it, and you almost always end up wishing you hadn't //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

i'd end up with my warnings wait then

realize this is a joke but that's a fantastic way to get backhanded by the admins


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

Wooted by:

#944 2018-05-03 05:18:32

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,615

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

GOOD NEWS!! and i have bad news as well. i might be able to come back to the forums, my dr.bianca found out that my organs and body has alergic to mold and metals i also have a virus and fungus.

my liver is being blocked because of these posining as well i have toxins  and anything else you can relate too. my mum keep saying wee should sop wif.

so i can come back kinda of think idk. my mum is gonna use flak seed oil to cure or help idk what will happen.


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#945 2018-05-03 08:53:05

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 9,191

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

soniiiety wrote:

my organs and body has alergic to mold and metals i also have a virus and fungus.

dude what. Is that yet another pseudoscience doctor


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Online

Wooted by: (2)

#946 2018-05-03 09:25:37

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,615

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

TaskManager wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

my organs and body has alergic to mold and metals i also have a virus and fungus.

dude what. Is that yet another pseudoscience doctor

no search up on google shes a natropath etc , you can't search("eviromental clinic dr. bianca


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#947 2018-05-03 09:46:06

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin
From: Texas, U.S.A.
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,304
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

soniiiety wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

my organs and body has alergic to mold and metals i also have a virus and fungus.

dude what. Is that yet another pseudoscience doctor

no search up on google shes a natropath etc , you can't search("eviromental clinic dr. bianca

God please see a real doctor and call the police on your mom


TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#948 2018-05-03 16:21:50

Translator
Banned
Joined: 2018-05-03
Posts: 19

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Hi everyone!

I'm Translator! I will be helping translate hard to read posts, so everyone can have the benefit of actually being able to read them. If a forum administrator could move me into the normal Member rank, that would make my job a lot easier!

Thanks!

~ Translator ~

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#949 2018-05-03 19:24:16, last edited by RailMat (2018-05-03 19:24:58)

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder
From: Emmen (NL)
Joined: 2017-05-22
Posts: 1,534

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Translator wrote:

Hi everyone!

I'm Translator! I will be helping translate hard to read posts, so everyone can have the benefit of actually being able to read them. If a forum administrator could move me into the normal Member rank, that would make my job a lot easier!

Thanks!

~ Translator ~

Welcome to the Everybody Edits forums.

RMt

Offline

#950 2018-05-03 19:51:44

Xfrogman43
Member
From: need to find a new home
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,174

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

soniiiety wrote:

natropath

nWVOeMv.png


zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Offline

Wooted by: (3)
Tomahawk1602063413785110

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1603903743.5353 - Generated in 0.110 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.77 MiB (Peak: 2.06 MiB) ]