Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-03-26 22:51:42

Firecrackericebreak

Re: Welcome Gosha To The Team!

ha

#27 2018-03-27 06:55:14, last edited by Doodle (2018-03-27 07:01:02)

Doodle
Formerly Hacked

:o  A true Russian has joined EE staff!

Congratulation Gosha, enjoy the experience of working on new content and/or fixing stuff! I believe you will do well.

MartenM wrote:

Just a quick question. Will he join as admin (yellow now) or just as programmer (blue profile name).

Edit Just found out that his name is now yellow. Guess that solves that question.

N1KF wrote:

I think that Gosha is better suited as a developer without a public role than an administrator.

Campaign-developers are blue, gold are Program-developers.

In EE's case, only programmers are administrator because they deal with the overall coding of EE. New campaign? they code it in. New graphics? they code it in. New moderator abilities? They code it in.

Campaign, design, and moderation teams are different management departments. They do not see everything overall but deal with specific aspects of EE.

Xenonetix takes on the director role himself.

-

#28 2018-03-27 07:03:56

peace

Doodle wrote:

:o  A true Russian has joined EE staff!

Congratulation Gosha, enjoy the experience of working on new content and/or fixing stuff! I believe you will do well.

MartenM wrote:

Just a quick question. Will he join as admin (yellow now) or just as programmer (blue profile name).

Edit Just found out that his name is now yellow. Guess that solves that question.

N1KF wrote:

I think that Gosha is better suited as a developer without a public role than an administrator.

Campaign-developers are blue, gold are Program-developers.

In EE's case, only programmers are administrator because they deal with the overall coding of EE. New campaign? they code it in. New graphics? they code it in. New moderator abilities? They code it in.

Campaign, design, and moderation teams are different management departments. They do not see everything overall but deal with specific aspects of EE.

Xenonetix takes on the director role himself.

-

well xenonetix is nto ony owner of ee but also campaing manager he adds them together with kirby and master1

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#29 2018-03-30 02:23:11

Guest.

Whirl wrote:

therefore later i'm quitting EE, delete my acc pls

gosha is now my favorite dev

#30 2018-03-30 07:02:49

Kira

Gosha is a friendly guy, who knows how to get **** done (his 9000 remakes are the proof of it). It will definitely add some fresh air into this game.

Good luck Gosha!

Wooted by:

PTU

Kira1522389769700854

Board footer