Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2018-03-21 18:09:52

Xenonetix
EE Owner (Formerly Mega Lamb)
From: United Kingdom
Joined: 2015-03-07
Posts: 538
Website

Spring Has Sprung!

Spring has returned to Everybody Edits! The Spring Campaign is back, and with a new (yet old) Easter level!

Naturally, this comes with a Spring Sale! We hope you enjoy everything Spring has to offer! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

H0WbVeF.png

Offline

#2 2018-03-21 18:10:16

Abelysk
Formerly Kefka
From: In my solitary mind
Joined: 2015-02-16
Posts: 2,951
Website

Re: Spring Has Sprung!

First! /3 words


I wanna make art again..
XBbUN6F.png

Offline

#3 2018-03-21 18:28:19

Sqwairle
Banned
From: Sharia Land West (F)
Joined: 2018-01-17
Posts: 227

Re: Spring Has Sprung!

Who is Xenonetix?


D2Ja4mC.gif

Offline

#4 2018-03-21 19:32:37

Whirl
Guest

Re: Spring Has Sprung!

thank you for another sale

#5 2018-03-21 19:58:11

Gosha
Dev Team
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 4,993

Re: Spring Has Sprung!

Sqwairle wrote:

Who is Xenonetix?

Megalamb, the owner is the game

Offline

#6 2018-03-21 21:38:14

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 1,740
Website

Re: Spring Has Sprung!

I predict that this will bee a good sale.


Devlin = mutantdevle

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

They say that if you stare at an avatar for too long they start to stare back...

"Crumpets, tea, slavery!" - The British Empire.

Offline

Wooted by:

#7 2018-03-21 22:17:58

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 1,681

Re: Spring Has Sprung!

expansions to seasonal campaigns are always welcomed imo and i like the level choice -- maybe there could have been an easter campaign tho

Offline

Wooted by:

#8 2018-03-21 23:05:17

Sqwairle
Banned
From: Sharia Land West (F)
Joined: 2018-01-17
Posts: 227

Re: Spring Has Sprung!

Jet wrote:

expansions to seasonal campaigns are always welcomed imo and i like the level choice -- maybe there could have been an easter campaign tho

I hop they will be nothing new for Easter.. would be selfish and promote for nothing..


D2Ja4mC.gif

Offline

#9 2018-03-21 23:06:09

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 1,681

Re: Spring Has Sprung!

Sqwairle wrote:
Jet wrote:

expansions to seasonal campaigns are always welcomed imo and i like the level choice -- maybe there could have been an easter campaign tho

I hop they will be nothing new for Easter.. would be selfish and promote for nothing..

??? giving us more content is selfish of them?

Offline

#10 2018-03-21 23:10:24

Sqwairle
Banned
From: Sharia Land West (F)
Joined: 2018-01-17
Posts: 227

Re: Spring Has Sprung!

Jet wrote:
Sqwairle wrote:
Jet wrote:

expansions to seasonal campaigns are always welcomed imo and i like the level choice -- maybe there could have been an easter campaign tho

I hop they will be nothing new for Easter.. would be selfish and promote for nothing..

??? giving us more content is selfish of them?

Yea ! Promote that stupid Easter instead of the previous celebration..


D2Ja4mC.gif

Offline

#11 2018-03-21 23:11:47

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 5,306

Re: Spring Has Sprung!

Sqwairle wrote:
Jet wrote:
Sqwairle wrote:
Jet wrote:

expansions to seasonal campaigns are always welcomed imo and i like the level choice -- maybe there could have been an easter campaign tho

I hop they will be nothing new for Easter.. would be selfish and promote for nothing..

??? giving us more content is selfish of them?

Yea ! Promote that stupid Easter instead of the previous celebration..

mate easter is FUN wtf do you mean


qBu0JJS.pngwa2cdu.jpg
#FreeSeizures2015 | 10K PEOPLE DIED EVERYDAY BY HACKERS, ITS FBI OFC. | green signature by drstereos (?),
painted signature by zoey, green maxi123 picture by latif, profile picture by bluecloud, thank you people!

Offline

Wooted by:

#12 2018-03-21 23:15:57

Sqwairle
Banned
From: Sharia Land West (F)
Joined: 2018-01-17
Posts: 227

Re: Spring Has Sprung!

TaskManager wrote:
Sqwairle wrote:
Jet wrote:
Sqwairle wrote:
Jet wrote:

expansions to seasonal campaigns are always welcomed imo and i like the level choice -- maybe there could have been an easter campaign tho

I hop they will be nothing new for Easter.. would be selfish and promote for nothing..

??? giving us more content is selfish of them?

Yea ! Promote that stupid Easter instead of the previous celebration..

mate easter is FUN wtf do you mean

No it's not, and it's March 21 not April or whatever the day is, i'm sick of seeing bunnies and chocolate everywhere i am, store, here, street, radio.. It's not Jesus return, stop..


D2Ja4mC.gif

Offline

#13 2018-03-21 23:22:14

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 1,681

Re: Spring Has Sprung!

Sqwairle wrote:

Yea ! Promote that stupid Easter instead of the previous celebration..

what previous celebration?

Sqwairle wrote:

No it's not, and it's March 21 not April or whatever the day is, i'm sick of seeing bunnies and chocolate everywhere i am, store, here, street, radio.. It's not Jesus return, stop..

easter isnt completely a religious holiday, people like to casually celebrate via egg hunts and dining with their families. easter also happens to be on april 1st this year

Offline

#14 2018-03-21 23:24:32

Sqwairle
Banned
From: Sharia Land West (F)
Joined: 2018-01-17
Posts: 227

Re: Spring Has Sprung!

Jet wrote:
Sqwairle wrote:

Yea ! Promote that stupid Easter instead of the previous celebration..

what previous celebration?

Sqwairle wrote:

No it's not, and it's March 21 not April or whatever the day is, i'm sick of seeing bunnies and chocolate everywhere i am, store, here, street, radio.. It's not Jesus return, stop..

easter isnt completely a religious holiday, people like to casually celebrate via egg hunts and dining with their families. easter also happens to be on april 1st this year

For the celebration i mean the recent ones, like the St.Patrick one


D2Ja4mC.gif

Offline

#15 2018-03-22 01:08:52

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 1,681

Re: Spring Has Sprung!

Sqwairle wrote:

For the celebration i mean the recent ones, like the St.Patrick one

there was a sale

Offline

#16 2018-03-22 08:04:00

peace
Member
From: the netherlands
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 1,249

Re: Spring Has Sprung!

bwha not bad sale a a new level was actualy hoping for blokcs now


1HIqRW7.png MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and blueclued

Offline

#17 2018-03-22 10:50:22

SoapFish
Member
From: Pacific Ocean
Joined: 2017-04-05
Posts: 290

Re: Spring Has Sprung!

Xenonetix wrote:

Naturally,

Haha cool joke! Cool update too! Looking forward to more~ lmao


Hey there. Wanna know a secret? Send me "Souffezhi" through PM to find out!

GE87uYz.gif

Offline

#18 2018-03-22 13:54:33

Anatoly
Banned
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 3,913
Website

Re: Spring Has Sprung!

They should learn how to take items from my topic.

Offline

#19 2018-03-22 16:27:07

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 1,681

Re: Spring Has Sprung!

AnatolyEE wrote:

They should learn how to take items from my topic.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Offline

Wooted by:
Jet1521732427700087

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1524428091.6232 - Generated in 0.045 seconds, 14 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.48 MiB (Peak: 1.7 MiB) ]