Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Mylo
Master Developer

Re: The management of Everybody Edits.

[...]
Mylo: "10/10 someone already violated the terms."
Helvi: "Planecool is no volunteer. Neither you are, nor am I. These rules do not apply to us as we are not listed as volunteers. There is nothing to question about this."

So, to get this right - it is a statement. It is clearly indicated by the point on the end of the sentence. You're right there is no question. All i said was SOMEONE - not me nor planecool - violated the terms.

Wooted by: (2)

#52 Before February 2015

Processor

Meredith wrote:

FYI an official announcement will be made by Cape Copenhagen soon. The Guardians, using their infinite wisdom decided to disclose information sooner than Cape would have liked.

They were kinda forced to disclose it, since someone managed to steal the email and share it with everyone. You could argue that it is their fault that they got hacked, I don't care about your opinion there. But it was wise to post a statement that they are taking over the game, otherwise people would be here, complaining that the guardians are doing some undercover operation. Someone forced them to make a decision and I think they made the right choice.

The lack of administrative competence to resolve the situation with the guardians doesn't really excite me to play a EE owned by atilla/meredith. Bans have just become a method to annoy the guardians, they aren't solving anything.

I wish atilla would just calm down and unban the guardians. Most of the current problems would be solved that way. We don't really need all new forums and everything.

Also most of the people here ranting have already quit EE, not sure why they still care about the game. It's not like they would return to the game if the game was given to anyone else. (Chris doesn't have time/interest, so he is out of question) And I don't remember you people being any happier when MrShoe took over the game. It's not the end of the world, EE will survive this one like it did before.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#53 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

The fact that they can still be hacked doesn't give a good outlook on their security.
I've already pointed out that this would most likely occur.
When Guardians were leaked, I confronted JaWapa to change his passwords.

The situation has been resolved, the administrative choices were made.
Just because you don't agree with the resolution, doesn't mean it hasn't been resolved.

We don't own EE.
I can't speak for Meredith, however, I have no desire to own the game, nor be an admin or moderator, nor even running these forums; I had originally intended for it to be read-only.

I loved it the way it was with Chris. Nobody that plays EE would be even slightly as good of an owner as Chris.

I'm calm, look around the people arguing in your favor. They're too busy calling me jealous or power hungry.

A lot of people didn't like Chris as an owner, I happened to dislike some of his choices but in the long run, I lovingly disliked him.
Nobody feels that way for MrShoe.

It's blatantly hatred of MrShoe's decisions.
He hadn't just quit the game like Chris, he hired a bunch of kids to take over it so he could easily slip away from the scene.

Maybe some are actually fond with that idea, but I wouldn't be surprised if most of these people were just trying to get a piece of the power cake that they claim that I'm after.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#54 Before February 2015

Zumza

If we unban guardians and moderators will not be enough. They will ask to moderate the forum too. After that Meredith and Atilla might freewill remove themselves from moderating the forum.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#55 Before February 2015

Creature

The Doctor wrote:

If we unban guardians and moderators will not be enough. They will ask to moderate the forum too. After that Meredith and Atilla might freewill remove themselves from moderating the forum.

I agree to The Doctor, at least JaWapa will beg for powers over this forums and will blackmail Atilla/Meredith if don't.

This is a false statement.

#56 Before February 2015

Processor

Yeah, I think we all agree that we would love chris to program EE like in the old times, but that is not likely to happen. If I had to chose between MrShoe / NVD / Meredith, I still rather have NVD own the game, and I do think that the situation with the game will improve from now on. It's not hard to be more active that MrShoe was. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

If we unban the EE mods here, they are surely not going to act like every other normal person. They know a lot more, they have more power to change things.
Jawapa was annoying on the forums, but I think maybe we should select one or two of the guardians to represent the whole group in here.   They could get a "Guardian" rank that doesn't let them do anything here and acts like a status symbol only. There are guardians who are capable of communicating properly.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#57 Before February 2015

Creature

If we're going to bring one of the guardians back here, bring Toop and Thanel, the rest are all mean.

#58 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

If they are to be allowed on this forum at all, it'll be under a subforum where every poster is anonymous with no avatar, name, or signature, so nothing can be used against them.

I don't think anyone would like it that way though, so hence why them having their own forums would be a good choice.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#59 Before February 2015

Zumza

This will not stop EE admins to make another forum.
At least we can make an anti-guardians anti-mods forum here.

Last edited by The Doctor (Yesterday 10:32:24 am)

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#60 Before February 2015

Creature

Great, now I can't play any of my worlds.

I think admins/guardians should stay banned, 5 of them are mean, if we unban the other 2, they're going to whine for not being unbanned too.

#61 Before February 2015

Calicara

I see how this is turning into an anti/pro guardian/mod debate. I was told by Thanel they are working on a new forums, so pretty soon (hopefully) this cesspool will become obsolete. No use arguing over spilled milk... :rolleyes:

Last edited by Calicara (Yesterday 6:29:00 pm)

#62 Before February 2015

some woman

Creature wrote:

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that you used the infinity cheat on all of them.
That's what happens to people who cheat.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#63 Before February 2015

Creature

some man wrote:
Creature wrote:

Nah, I mean't they just doesn't load, it just stays in loading screen.

#64 Before February 2015

meep805

Creature wrote:
some man wrote:
Creature wrote:

Nah, I mean't they just doesn't load, it just stays in loading screen.

I've experienced the same problem both today and yesterday with different worlds.

#65 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Creature wrote:

If we're going to bring one of the guardians back here, bring Toop and Thanel, the rest are all mean.

I agree with bringing Brushfire (Toop) back at least. I personally enjoy seeing his graphics on the forums (as I am an aspiring pixel artist as well), and to me, he seems very nice!

PaNFnqB.png

#66 Before February 2015

Anch

Do you guys know what the new magical smiley is?

#67 Before February 2015

Xfrogman43

It's the purple ghost
WMg9mV0.png

Last edited by Xfrogman43 (Yesterday 10:13:03 pm)

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Wooted by:

#68 2018-03-20 17:12:50

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Different, I still think these topics should be locked, you can simply join them by writing the ID=3 or ID=4 on the URL.
These topics are pretty old like 3-2 years old, which can be useless in some cases for new players?

#69 2018-03-20 17:14:32

Different55
Forum Admin

How about you quit spamming them instead

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#70 2018-03-20 17:14:32

TundrumMax
Formerly Memomemo

omg trophies and ranks aaaaa