Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2018-02-28 19:17:06

Zumza

Re: The Everybody Edits Long-Term Plan & Staff Team!

On amazon since 2015

Hidden text

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by: (3)

#52 2018-02-28 19:34:14

Guest.

how about we change the look of the copyrighted graphics that are free ingame before we sell them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#53 2018-03-01 15:44:16

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Xeno, can you please check the PM?

I've not receive a response from you. Of course you don't need to reply to this, the PM is private.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#54 2018-03-01 15:57:09

peace

Michele wrote:

Xeno, can you please check the PM?

I've not receive a response from you. Of course you don't need to reply to this, the PM is private.

sad he hasnt answered my topic too from long ago (the camp suggestion) so i just started

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#55 2018-03-05 00:16:03

matthewapril15

I wish that the staff can just dm like what is happening because I left ee now cause of this lag and now I am at college and only Joshua can tell me in stuff  like what's new but nope you people who reads this gets mad at me asking for the staff  like the files on the graphics reasons being guys I am a graphic designer also but not a epic artist I love looking how everything looks like it's intresting so if you are a staff member can I please get the graphics for free cause on the discord people hate me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad ?????????????????♂️???????

d0VbXxW.png?1

#56 2018-03-05 00:25:17

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

matthewapril15 wrote:

I wish that the staff can just dm like what is happening because I left ee now cause of this lag and now I am at college and only Joshua can tell me in stuff  like what's new but nope you people who reads this gets mad at me asking for the staff  like the files on the graphics reasons being guys I am a graphic designer also but not a epic artist I love looking how everything looks like it's intresting so if you are a staff member can I please get the graphics for free cause on the discord people hate me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad ?????????????????♂️???????

Hi! Instead of waiting on someone to give you the graphics, you could decompile the .swf using FFDec yourself, or check http://wiki.everybodyedits.com/ for most of the graphics -- it's updated every time something new is added.

If this isn't satisfactory, tell me what graphics you specifically want and I'll see if I can get them for you.

Love & Corn,

Zoey2070

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#57 2018-03-05 01:08:44

Guest.

matthewapril15 wrote:

Sob story. You can't get your hands on otherwise classified graphics just because "you're a graphic designer" and "people hate you"

You're in college yet you act like you don't know how the real world works??

Zoey2070 wrote:

If this isn't satisfactory, tell me what graphics you specifically want and I'll see if I can get them for you.

Nothing other than what's on the wiki/in the SWF needs to be given out

#58 2018-03-05 02:46:21

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Jet wrote:

You can't get your hands on otherwise classified graphics just because "you're a graphic designer" and "people hate you"

Zoey2070 wrote:

as far as i know there's no "classified graphics" -- literally anything in the SWF is all there is. all i was going to do was decompile the swf and send whatever he wanted if he couldn't figure it out himself

danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]

#59 2018-03-05 02:50:45

Guest.

Zoey2070 wrote:
Jet wrote:

You can't get your hands on otherwise classified graphics just because "you're a graphic designer" and "people hate you"

Zoey2070 wrote:

as far as i know there's no "classified graphics" -- literally anything in the SWF is all there is. all i was going to do was decompile the swf and send whatever he wanted if he couldn't figure it out himself

wips

#60 2018-03-05 05:21:36

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Jet wrote:

wips

i guess? but i don't have access to those and definitely wouldn't give them out.

#61 2018-03-06 09:46:32

Helvi

Fancy indeed. I believe I can return to EE with Emalton gone.

Hi.

#62 2018-03-06 09:50:20

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Xenonetix actually wooted Zoey2070's post? That means he is active!

I've not received a reply from the staff and It's been about 2 days now... I replied to them through the main email address..

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#63 2018-05-18 16:22:41

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Pretty sorry for gravedigging,

I've been thinking about the reboot, isn't there any single way to keep our levels from getting cleared?
Like okay I understood the item reboot thingy, but actually for builders like Lictor or Kira or whoever build levels would get their thousands of levels deleted which they've put a lot of effort in?
I mean it's kind of depressing to get the levels cleared, isn't there a possible way to save these levels?

Wooted by: (2)

#64 2018-05-18 16:48:12, last edited by MartenM (2018-05-18 16:48:38)

MartenM
Website

Oray wrote:

I've been thinking about the reboot, isn't there any single way to keep our levels from getting cleared?
Like okay I understood the item reboot thingy, but actually for builders like Lictor or Kira or whoever build levels would get their thousands of levels deleted which they've put a lot of effort in?
I mean it's kind of depressing to get the levels cleared, isn't there a possible way to save these levels?

Even if EE would be killed (or rebooted) right away today, there is always Atilla that has all worlds backed up.

lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

Wooted by:

PTU

#65 2018-05-18 17:25:56

Gosha

Oray wrote:

get their thousands of levels deleted

They won't be deleted. I told you many times.
Creating the reboot won't cause the collapse of the existing ee.

#66 2018-05-18 19:28:48, last edited by Mait (2018-05-18 19:33:57)

Mait

Oray wrote:

It has been said so many times from so many different admins (dont know if this is counts as minimodding btw) , but the EE reboot will be a different game ,it has the same idea as EE but its built on different engine etc. It's as good when a new battlefield game comes out, it has the same idea but totally different game.
EDIT: or take bad eggs for an example, a less-dead game like EE and it has a second game, Bad Eggs 2. Its more optimized and has more stuff. Theres new maps and new guns that the old game didn't have. Yes they took the best items from the old game and programmed it to the new game and edited the textures.

Mait.jpg
Let's get to 5000.

Wooted by:

PTU

#67 2018-05-18 20:11:37

Latif

Gosha wrote:

They won't be deleted. I told you many times.
Creating the reboot won't cause the collapse of the existing ee.

Mait wrote:

It has been said so many times from so many different admins (dont know if this is counts as minimodding btw) , but the EE reboot will be a different game ,it has the same idea as EE but its built on different engine etc. It's as good when a new battlefield game comes out, it has the same idea but totally different game.
EDIT: or take bad eggs for an example, a less-dead game like EE and it has a second game, Bad Eggs 2. Its more optimized and has more stuff. Theres new maps and new guns that the old game didn't have. Yes they took the best items from the old game and programmed it to the new game and edited the textures.

I guess Gosha is right since he's an EE dev? If the game reboots and keeps all worlds I'm okay with that, but if it resets I would like to keep the old EE just like in your example with battlefield and bad eggs.

Also, minimodding is something like "please don't do that" or "you'll get a warning for that" or "please don't spam". You didn't do something like that so no worries //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#68 2018-05-18 20:18:15

LukeM
Website

Latif wrote:

I guess Gosha is right since he's an EE dev? If the game reboots and keeps all worlds I'm okay with that, but if it resets I would like to keep the old EE just like in your example with battlefield and bad eggs.

I'm pretty sure he meant that they will keep the old game running as a 'classic' version or whatever, not that the reboot will keep all the old worlds. So no they won't be deleted, but that doesn't mean they won't be left behind.

Wooted by: (4)

#69 2018-05-19 08:56:17

Nikodemzak

One question. When the reboot happens, is a fresh start (everyone starts right from the beginning) or are our accounts going to be carried from the original EE?

Sup

#70 2018-05-19 10:04:15, last edited by Mait (2018-05-19 10:04:52)

Mait

Nikodemzak wrote:

One question. When the reboot happens, is a fresh start (everyone starts right from the beginning) or are our accounts going to be carried from the original EE?

At which point you didn't understand the words ''Complete reboot''? We lose everything in the new game, everybody starts fresh. It's a complete new game

Mait.jpg
Let's get to 5000.

#71 2018-05-19 10:11:50

peace

i thjink ee could just port over the levles to the rbooot and if a block doesnt exist there it just doesnt in the world orso you could just fix it yourself because i think some 80% of the blcoks wnow will exist in the reboot maby even more and maby soem blcoks gets edited a bit or replaced

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#72 2018-05-19 10:33:14

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Nikodemzak wrote:

Take a look at this thread for more information //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 78#p706778

Xenonetix_2.png

Wooted by:
Xenonetix1526722394706830

Board footer