Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#101 2016-10-25 20:00:12

Mieaz
Member
Joined: 2016-10-14
Posts: 499

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

HAHAAHHA

AWSOW7t.png

Offline

#102 2016-10-25 20:16:23

Kessiope
Member
From: Everybody Edits
Joined: 2015-08-26
Posts: 256
Website

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

Forget the Aviator


A Builder who build levels without EE Builder Club. - http://kessiope.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline

#103 2017-08-20 15:01:41

Whirl
Member
From: hhgregg
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,466

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

Update OP with new emojis please


I has been originally registered to forums on 2015-02-18.

Youtube Twitter
rudik5000.gif
Signatures by HG, Nikko99, Koya and me (only 1)

Offline

#104 2017-08-21 16:01:45

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300
From: EE world
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,317

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

Then why did you grave dig it


Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#105 2017-08-21 16:51:11

Whirl
Member
From: hhgregg
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,466

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

Michele wrote:

Then why did you grave dig it

outdated graphics


I has been originally registered to forums on 2015-02-18.

Youtube Twitter
rudik5000.gif
Signatures by HG, Nikko99, Koya and me (only 1)

Offline

#106 2018-01-08 03:00:46

Denis530
Brand New Member
Joined: 2018-01-06
Posts: 1

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

hmmm.

Offline

#107 2018-01-08 03:38:44

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 1,996

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

If Diff happens to be interested, I uploaded every individual smiley on http://wiki.everybodyedits.com/Smileys

it's up to date //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Offline

#108 2018-01-08 06:29:54

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,511

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

yay also https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/0/04/097_fox i love that smiley also thank you for grave digging he said he won't because i remember on another thread that that he said no and that we didn't need anymore


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#109 2018-01-08 07:12:06

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,649

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

Diff is interested. Diff has updated the smilies.

Hidden text

No smiley names were removed, so some smilies have multiple names. The full list of changes is here:

Hidden text

Last edited by Different55 (2018-01-08 07:19:13)


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

Wooted by: (5)

#110 2018-01-08 07:12:52

Joeyc
Member
From: Italy
Joined: 2017-11-05
Posts: 1,297

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/1/17/171_frozen Awesome!!

Offline

#111 2018-01-08 08:21:51

HeyNK
Banned
Joined: 2017-04-07
Posts: 1,164

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit lol wtf?


https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit



LOLOLOLOL diff LOLOLOL

Last edited by HeyNK (2018-01-08 08:22:12)

Offline

#112 2018-01-08 18:59:31

Joeyc
Member
From: Italy
Joined: 2017-11-05
Posts: 1,297

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

HeyNK wrote:

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit lol wtf?


https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit



LOLOLOLOL diff LOLOLOL

kek I don't think it's supposed to have that white bg, but more transparent with the site.

Offline

#113 2018-01-21 22:31:08

Alek5andar
Member
From: ERROR 404: LOCATION NOT FOUND
Joined: 2017-09-24
Posts: 77

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

Awesome!
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/66/070_dog https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/0/04/097_fox https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/2/21/166_lion


1MMpEk5.png Thanks to Niko99 for the signature!
Road to Posts:
25 - 50 - 75 - 100 -125 - 150 -175 - 200
?type=registered&name=Alek5andar

Offline

Wooted by:

Jet

#114 2018-01-22 01:23:39

Xfrogman43
Member
From: need to find a new home
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,157

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit still broke @dif


zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Offline

Wooted by:

Jet

#115 2018-02-28 16:28:07

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin
From: Texas, U.S.A.
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,934
Website

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

Xfrogman43 wrote:

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit still broke @dif

It's the image itself, it comes from the wiki. Someone should fix that image.

Also we're missing masquerade and polar and I don't think I have the ability to add them. Or maybe I just don't know how. Regardless, just wanted to throw that out there


TdQRyz3.png

?type=online&name=BuzzerBee     ?type=location&name=BuzzerBee     ?type=lastlogin&name=BuzzerBee
thx lrussell https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Offline

Wooted by:

#116 2018-02-28 16:31:15

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,649

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

BuzzerBee wrote:

It's the image itself, it comes from the wiki. Someone should fix that image.

Could have sworn someone did that already.

BuzzerBee wrote:

Also we're missing masquerade and polar and I don't think I have the ability to add them. Or maybe I just don't know how. Regardless, just wanted to throw that out there

That's not a bad idea I should let you guys in on some smiley action.


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#117 2018-02-28 17:45:21

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 1,996

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

BuzzerBee wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/de/157_hazmat_suit still broke @dif

It's the image itself, it comes from the wiki. Someone should fix that image.

Also we're missing masquerade and polar and I don't think I have the ability to add them. Or maybe I just don't know how. Regardless, just wanted to throw that out there

Oops! You had the wrong file. Deleted the duplicate.

EDIT1: (should also mention that while i did quit the game, i'll still be a bit active on forums and will definitely keep up with updating the wiki //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile)

EDIT2: Oh yeah, Masquerade and Polar Bear

Last edited by Jet (2018-02-28 17:49:41)

Offline

Wooted by:

#118 2018-03-14 15:55:22

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,649

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

New smilies updated, modified smilies modified, EEForum smilies are now linked to Wiki smilies. New smilies still have to be added manually though.

Also https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/1/1d/116_sombrero these short //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad smilies still exist, does anyone remember why anymore? https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/60/012_inquisitive


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#119 2018-03-14 16:39:45

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 3,255

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

Different55 wrote:

New smilies updated, modified smilies modified, EEForum smilies are now linked to Wiki smilies. New smilies still have to be added manually though.

Also https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/1/1d/116_sombrero these short //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad smilies still exist, does anyone remember why anymore? https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/60/012_inquisitive

loooollll nice short smileys


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.pnga.png
                                                                                           4Ba5vYC.png

ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar  and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

#120 2018-03-15 03:45:52

Xfrogman43
Member
From: need to find a new home
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,157

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

Different55 wrote:

does anyone remember why anymore?

this?
9JusBai.png
no idea where short smileys are from

Last edited by Xfrogman43 (2018-03-15 03:46:31)


zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Offline

#121 2018-03-15 05:37:05

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,994

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

I think the short smileys were originally a bug that eventually got turned into a feature.

Offline

#122 2018-03-15 16:09:08

IanJanes
Member
From: Duluth Minnesota
Joined: 2018-01-05
Posts: 149

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

"jet's" Final words were "lmao bye"

I guess I shouldn't do that again, but it was pretty silly.


JrYgG0v.png

Offline

#123 2018-03-15 17:20:04

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,649

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

There's little tolerance for any vandalism on the wiki.


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#124 2018-03-15 22:46:15

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 1,996

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

IanJanes wrote:

"jet's" Final words were "lmao bye"

I guess I shouldn't do that again, but it was pretty silly.

why do it in the first place

-----

for those wondering, here are the new/updated smileys:

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/87/055_purple_ghost   https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/3/33/108_princess   https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/52/145_fairy   https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/b/bc/153_boy   https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/61/162_country_singer   https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/2/21/166_lion   https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/f/ff/172_masquerade   https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/cf/173_polar_bear

Offline

#125 2018-03-15 23:35:16

Onjit
Member
From: Bosnia
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,415
Website

Re: EE Smilies have come to the forums!

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/87/055_purple_ghost   https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/3/33/108_princess   https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/52/145_fairy   https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/b/bc/153_boy   https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/61/162_country_singer   https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/2/21/166_lion   https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/f/ff/172_masquerade   https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/cf/173_polar_bear


I'm off to scout camp for a week, so I won't be on at all. Completely cut off from the outside world. It's gonna be great ('cept 4 teh fud ofc.) cuz dat fud b nazty. liek srsly nazty. I IS LIKE SO PUMPED I DUN GIVE A CRAP ABOUT GRAMMR!!!!one!!!eleven1. So. Bye. When I get back I'll know how to shape metal and carve wood. I already know how to make baskets, towers(like big ones), find my way with a map, run for my life, and how to get caught in a tornado bcuz srsly that Knsas weathr is liek totaly krazy. It's like raining for 10 min then it stops and u look outsid and then you cant c a single cloud liek anywer? Yeh, is liek dat. I'll be living in a canvas, semi-permanent tent and using tons of bug spray because those ticks are absolutely awful there. And then it gets so dang hot there its like omg I'm melting and then you look at your hand where your canteen was (bcuz if u dun have a canteen in ur hand u r srsly slow and might even die) and ur hand melted off. Well, I've spammed enough and described how I will be living enough for now. Bye!

Offline

Wooted by:
HG1521242225699355

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1544602546.1767 - Generated in 0.152 seconds, 13 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.74 MiB (Peak: 2.12 MiB) ]