Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-21 13:53:20

peace

goldmember/crew suggestions

ok i have a few suggestions about ogldmember and crews
1. allow pepole to place goldmemebr stuff in other worlds if owner has gholdmemebr to help owner fill witgh gold bg orso gold memeber shoudld still be somethign you NEED to buy in order to get the blcoks but if the owner has them you can help him fill wihtouth abusing
2. crews should be able to buy/upgrade their world to gm this will cost 15K energy (and prob even and extra 1-5 gems) u need to have a gm of 2+months (even poss if bought th e2 motnhs seperatly,
adn worlks while ur in ur 2nd month orso like if u juust bought a yer gm you can inmediatly buy the upgrade since its more then2 months) this allows you to upgrade your crew world to be always gm exlcusive so you can always use gm pack there with your crew members the crew members must have the rank world options to be able to place the ogld blocks this is usefull for rpg worlds whic use/used gold blocks

3. crews get an extra rank: owner rank allows up to 4 members to be an fully opwner of the crew world (just select this box for every user so you dont need to use a sepearte rank name for it) with this rank player operate fully as the owner of the world and can place owner only items such as holograms/cakes ect at the cost of the owners things (so if the real owner has only 1 cake then they can also only place 1 cake) exept they cant kick the real owenr or other owners but can kick other crew members ect owners get an seperate green O next to their username just liek gold memebers
4. owner only doors they act the ssam elike gold doors/gates only these are green with an O in them
5. allow crew memebrs to buy a special feature to let owenrs use the holograms/cakes they own jso if u have 1 cake and ur best friend has 3 cakes and hes is owner too he can use his 3 cakes too this will cost 4K energy per world
6. (this idea is outside the gold/crew thing) but allow players to create and player/guest (whic dotn add to plays and inst an user onlline to prevent for player sspam) you can use this player/guest to be in systems for snakes with ornage doors/geats or to let him spam keys or so so u dont need to use an alt these players has very less abilitys such as they cant interact with spikes and most effects (they can still getlow grav gravity and zombie/curse) they cant collect coins but can collect switches keys and interact with portals they cant be controledt wiht arrow keys/wasd so use /teleport or arrows to move him he will get a smiley of choose which cant be chnaged afterwards cant use godmode cuz it doesnt need to there cna be doors/gates special for him

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2018-02-28 02:13:41

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Re: goldmember/crew suggestions

i heard people need a translator for this suggestion

1. Allow people to place GM blocks in other people's worlds if the owner of the world owner has GM.
2. Allow crews to upgrade a world to be gold at the cost of 15k energy (+1-5 gems?) if you have at least 2 months of GM left. This allows all members in the crew with "World Options" to place GM blocks in that world.
3. Allow setting up to 4 crew members to an (co-)Owner rank for a crew world. All owners have the ability to place cakes, holograms, etc. at the limits of the original owner. Owners cannot kick each other. There is a green O marking to indicate that someone is an owner.
4. Add owner only doorgates, similar to GM doors but green with an O on them.
5. Allow crews to upgrade a world to allow owners to use their own cake/holo/diamond/worldportal limit for 4k energy. For example, if the real owner has 1 cake and another owner has 3, they can use their 3 cakes.
6. Let players create a psuedo AFK player that cannot interact with spikes, most effects (all except lowg, grav, zombie, curse), and coins. They can be moved with /tp or arrows. You can choose their smiley when summoning them but it cannot be changed after. There can be a doorgate that only affects these.

suddenly random sig change

Wooted by: (4)

#3 2018-02-28 04:55:46

KingN24

I feel like owner only doorgates are useless as the owner can just fly to a area special to him/her.

Heya.

banner.png

#4 2018-02-28 13:16:01

peace

Slabdrill wrote:

i heard people need a translator for this suggestion

1. Allow people to place GM blocks in other people's worlds if the owner of the world owner has GM.
2. Allow crews to upgrade a world to be gold at the cost of 15k energy (+1-5 gems?) if you have at least 2 months of GM left. This allows all members in the crew with "World Options" to place GM blocks in that world.
3. Allow setting up to 4 crew members to an (co-)Owner rank for a crew world. All owners have the ability to place cakes, holograms, etc. at the limits of the original owner. Owners cannot kick each other. There is a green O marking to indicate that someone is an owner.
4. Add owner only doorgates, similar to GM doors but green with an O on them.
5. Allow crews to upgrade a world to allow owners to use their own cake/holo/diamond/worldportal limit for 4k energy. For example, if the real owner has 1 cake and another owner has 3, they can use their 3 cakes.
6. Let players create a psuedo AFK player that cannot interact with spikes, most effects (all except lowg, grav, zombie, curse), and coins. They can be moved with /tp or arrows. You can choose their smiley when summoning them but it cannot be changed after. There can be a doorgate that only affects these.

yes this is waht i mean

KingN24 wrote:

I feel like owner only doorgates are useless as the owner can just fly to a area special to him/her.

and yes that is true but its easier to let them just walk in (like there is a curse locked behind there an owner can wlak through the door pick the curse and touch someone)

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1519820161697231

Board footer