Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-20 19:37:10, last edited by Jorc (2018-02-20 19:39:16)

Jorc

a biased rant about a user

fxiCUs8.png
global ban is bad decision, one mistake for him.
GwYkBLW.png

wow, after i said that his bot (benebot) can steal somebody's ip even if use for one second. So benedanika whining and asks for proof. I answered him: somebody decompiled the .exe and found the ability that can steal ip. if you don't believe me, then ask realmaster or doomester for screenshot, but whatever he gave me this proof.
here's the proof:
0mwkiF1.png
he admitted himself that he did steal somebody's ip

good job benedanika, for trying to steal somebody's ip. of course you can't post a bot link in ee and forums if it can steal your ip. just mods, admins. can you take care of benedanika now

railmat, u got some guts here to post benedanika's bot in ee forum
PMMmueY.png

grow up, benedanika

#2 2018-02-20 19:56:13

Raphe9000

Re: a biased rant about a user

I believe you because Benedanika outright admits to using the bot just to kick people he doesn't like from every world BeneBot is on. He's clearly on a power trip. He also told me I wasn't human once sooo

Wooted by: (4)

#3 2018-02-20 20:04:29

benedani

Excuse me, but BeneBot is made as a bot useful for a lot of things. Global Ban is just one of the features, and it helps keep out people who would try to abuse alts/do other infamously bad things/etc...

#4 2018-02-20 20:13:35

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

benedani wrote:

Excuse me, but BeneBot is made as a bot useful for a lot of things. Global Ban is just one of the features, and it helps keep out people who would try to abuse alts/do other infamously bad things/etc...

raphe, jorc and I are right.

Wooted by:

#5 2018-02-20 20:14:01

Abiqi
Formerly Excoluss

Well but global banning people just because you hate them isn't good idea as well...

Not today...

#6 2018-02-20 20:22:00

LukeM
Website

benedani wrote:

They werent saying its not useful for other things, just that you shouldn't be collecting IPs, and probably shouldn't control other people using your bot

#7 2018-02-20 20:25:32, last edited by Jorc (2018-02-20 20:29:04)

Jorc

benedani wrote:

Excuse me for your bad thinking. What did i do to you is right thing for ee community, however you disagreed it and trying to ban me globally is showing how coward you are. You can't do anything pretty much about stealing IP, right?
However sit down, unban everyone and apologize them for what did you do. i don't think that i do deserve a ban or raphe treated like that.

Everyone have privacy and you says something like that:
xsLunqK.png

you are the one that need grow a brain, kid. Don't just treat everyone like they are your slaves and do what you want for them, it's your fault for everyone hating you

i would rather pick capasha's bot if its very similiar to yours, because capasha is trust person. but you aren't.

(important: I posted here everything about benedanika is because everyone's privacy to be protected. So however, don't just listen what benedanika says and don't just do anything if benedanika forces you for example help him or install bot.)

#8 2018-02-20 20:33:19

benedani

LukeM wrote:
benedani wrote:

They werent saying its not useful for other things, just that you shouldn't be collecting IPs, and probably shouldn't control other people using your bot

I'm not grabbing any IPs or anything else. Are you really being brainwashed by this dude?

#9 2018-02-20 20:41:58

Jorc

benedani wrote:
LukeM wrote:
benedani wrote:

I'm not grabbing any IPs or anything else. Are you really being brainwashed by this dude?

no, you are the one that you are confusing with yourself. You are betraying people all of time includes Mysterion, Realmaster and someone with stuff you did. I can't list but i will just one:
1. you completely ruined one discord server made by person that you betrayed.

You should as well delete your bot completely and it will be over

Wooted by:

#10 2018-02-20 20:45:46

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

EEJoranasc wrote:
benedani wrote:
LukeM wrote:
benedani wrote:

no, you are the one that you are confusing with yourself. You are betraying people all of time includes Mysterion, Realmaster and someone with stuff you did. I can't list but i will just one:

goOD PSOt
thiS Is stRONG aRGUMents

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (3)

#11 2018-02-20 20:51:05

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

EEJoranasc wrote:
benedani wrote:
LukeM wrote:
benedani wrote:

this discussion began when I compare benedani in his world with hummerz5 on the forums.
it is in my oppinion privacy abuse

#12 2018-02-20 20:52:08

capasha

benedani wrote:
LukeM wrote:
benedani wrote:

Like bene is saying. He doesn't collect peoples ip.
He reads for the global banlist on his google cloud account I guess.
His bot save files in "C:/BeneBot/Everybody Edits/" which he want to use, but not many people know that.
Anyway, this thread isn't for talking about and push down people, it's for chat messages on forums or in EE.

#13 2018-02-20 21:00:19

LukeM
Website

^ can confirm
Just looked through the source briefly and it doesnt seem like anything fishy with IPs is happening, just the downloading of a ban list

#14 2018-02-20 21:16:46, last edited by Jorc (2018-02-20 21:18:16)

Jorc

capasha wrote:
benedani wrote:
LukeM wrote:
benedani wrote:

Like bene is saying. He doesn't collect peoples ip.
He reads for the global banlist on his google cloud account I guess.
His bot save files in "C:/BeneBot/Everybody Edits/" which he want to use, but not many people know that.
Anyway, this thread isn't for talking about and push down people, it's for chat messages on forums or in EE.

that might be true, but not completely. What you said about this isn't chat messages. i mentioned about benedanika's messages, so we are commenting about his behavior and IP stealing situation. So yeah you are just leaving benedanika bans people aside.

i just don't want people to get abused by penedanika's unnecessary bans for selfishly reasons. but yeah i'll declare that benedanika is selfish person
who does want that? nobody except bene that loves to abuse his power, continues Free Edit X and ignores people's arguments and stating what's so useful about benebot, just wtf

#15 2018-02-21 00:09:17

hummerz5

hi! I split your topic from the "images of ee/chat" or whatnot because your posts are instigating something that sorta deviates from the general positive aura we have going on back there

anywho, it seems like you're not complaining about an EE ban... is this just mindless drama again or?

(giving benefit of the doubt because A) popcorn and B) it sounds like OP is still adamant that there is wrongdoing about IPs when two individuals have checked source and found nothing to corroborate his attacks)

Wooted by: (2)

#16 2018-02-21 00:46:08

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

hello have you ever tried... not making a biased rant against someone? if he bans you, so what? go to a different world. that's it. that's all you have to do

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:

#17 2018-02-21 00:53:36

Raphe9000

Zoey2070 wrote:

hello have you ever tried... not making a biased rant against someone? if he bans you, so what? go to a different world. that's it. that's all you have to do

That's how EE should work, but he is trying to make it where being banned in one world makes you banned in all others that use his bot because he doesn't like you.

Wooted by:

PTU

#18 2018-02-21 02:11:26

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

To put a global readonly banlist in a bot is disgusting. It should be against EE rules.

Half of the given ban reasons are for "being annoying". One is for "questioning the global ban system and trolling".

Oh cool, it created a folder in root C:\ without permission. Top-tier bot; inb4 I get on the ban list for being a critic.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by: (3)

#19 2018-02-21 12:31:30

Jorc

Zoey2070 wrote:

So you dont care about global ban at all?

wow, you are just leaving global ban alone which people cant join worlds that benebot is in

learn how to work properly as a staff (no offense)

#20 2018-02-21 15:25:05

Kikikan

IMO, if the world owner is so concerned about the global ban, they'll just search for a new bot.
(still disgusting)

The current global ban list if anyone's interested

Wooted by:

#21 2018-02-21 15:58:17

XxAtillaxX

Kikikan wrote:

phinarose##beandanika
Being offensive against EBE.

I laughed pretty hard at this one. What could possibly go wrong with attempting to kick a moderator?

signature.png
*u stinky*

#22 2018-02-21 18:50:21, last edited by realmaster42 (2018-02-21 18:51:42)

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

Kikikan wrote:

phinarose##beandanika
Being offensive against EBE.

http://www.emoji.co.uk/files/twitter-emojis/smileys-people-twitter/10486-face-with-tears-of-joy.png

This is just such a tiny bit of everything wrong he does :')

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

Wooted by:

#23 2018-02-21 19:22:02

Nebula

Kikikan wrote:

whirl##benedanika
I'm sorry but I have to kill the memes.

lel, he called me ernesdo in the past reason

#24 2018-02-21 19:50:29, last edited by RailMat (2018-02-21 20:03:02)

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

I've banned these players in Free Edit because these have 10 or more warning points.

my banlist for bot worlds

#25 2018-02-21 20:53:50

Nebula

Kikikan wrote:

peace##excoluss
Why did you get me banned?
excoluss##beandanika
Just plain retarded. (Request of WHATISANUSERNAME + agreed)

kek, banning the user who has banned the person before on his bot

hummerz51519423649696633

Board footer