Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-21 08:44:56

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

The Anti-Cheat System Broke for Me and Kicked Me...

After 301 days of desparately tryiing to beat Endless Pain, I finally beat it. It literally took me forever to beat that world, but unfortunately, since the anti-cheat system was falsely accusing me of cheating, (which I NEVER cheated at all,) it kicked me like a savage. I remembered one of the staff members telling me that one of the checkpoints weren't vaild, even though I literally touched it before. Here's the proof of me at the end of the world:
m6WgF1PnQBqpGOjnrtEKJA.png

I know, my deaths may be unbelievable, but I think I'm actually the worst EE player ever. (In my opinion.)

I knew that I was bound to get kicked anyways, because the staff memebers didn't remove the cheat progress from me. It's such a huge shame that I can't move on to the next tier right now, but you know what? I don't even want to go through all of that abomination ever again. However, it would be nice if a staff member could help me out if they want, because I was stuck in that world for months, and no, I'm not exaggerating. I finally got the type of satisfaction I deserved anyways, so I really don't know why the game still thought I was "cheating" at that point, but wow... That world was brutal...

I don't know if this happened to other people, but oh well, I'm still never re-doing all of that EVER again...

I literally spent SO much time with some INSANE amount of determination of trying to beat this torturous world, and it just punished me HARD...! -.-

"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#2 2018-02-21 19:23:42, last edited by RailMat (2018-02-21 19:24:02)

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

Re: The Anti-Cheat System Broke for Me and Kicked Me...

Sticksam wrote:

After 301 days of desparately tryiing to beat Endless Pain, I finally beat it. It literally took me forever to beat that world, but unfortunately, since the anti-cheat system was falsely accusing me of cheating, (which I NEVER cheated at all,) it kicked me like a savage. I remembered one of the staff members telling me that one of the checkpoints weren't vaild, even though I literally touched it before. Here's the proof of me at the end of the world:
https://image.prntscr.com/image/m6WgF1P … rtEKJA.png

I know, my deaths may be unbelievable, but I think I'm actually the worst EE player ever. (In my opinion.)

I knew that I was bound to get kicked anyways, because the staff memebers didn't remove the cheat progress from me. It's such a huge shame that I can't move on to the next tier right now, but you know what? I don't even want to go through all of that abomination ever again. However, it would be nice if a staff member could help me out if they want, because I was stuck in that world for months, and no, I'm not exaggerating. I finally got the type of satisfaction I deserved anyways, so I really don't know why the game still thought I was "cheating" at that point, but wow... That world was brutal...

I don't know if this happened to other people, but oh well, I'm still never re-doing all of that EVER again...

I literally spent SO much time with some INSANE amount of determination of trying to beat this torturous world, and it just punished me HARD...! -.-

PM or e-mail the ee staff about this problem.

RailMat1519237422696436

Board footer