Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2018-02-10 05:54:04

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,385

what is important on the ee forums?,what do you want to do on here etc

why do you spend time on the ee forums?

what is so important you have to do on here?

why do you post on here?

why do you read threads?

what kind of threads are important?

what kind of thing do you think would be important or fun for you on here?.

hello everyone i want to ask some questions to see yours motives and why/what etc.

i have my answer and i hope you share too.


ok, before I knew there was a ee forum, I used to play ee only and then one day I got bored, because all my friend were offline or wernt interested in talking or anything on ee.

most people started to turn like that and are more ignoring,

which made me even more bored because there was nothing new to do.

and then i thought this forum would fix my problems, like counselling i am a little depressed, little sad, but mostly bored.

I hate the feeling and I wish, I could  do something to satisfy my boredom.

to make me feel good inside.

but still nothing.

I came on this forum trying to find friend's,talk,play games with like ee and more etc.

I tried posting threads,reading threads, replying, in hope to fill the emptiness.

the thread that i think are important is about talking discussion,ee,games,art,games,shareing.

everyday is the same.

boring like the rest.

i might take a rest or quit ee forums in the future.


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by:

#2 2018-02-10 06:35:53

Bimps
Member
From: michigan
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,799

Re: what is important on the ee forums?,what do you want to do on here etc

i know that feeling. it gets better though


you're drunk. you know where you want to go.
pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

Wooted by:

#3 2018-02-10 08:51:47

Emma333
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-04-16
Posts: 551

Re: what is important on the ee forums?,what do you want to do on here etc

People are social animals, they need interaction. It just feels good I suppose. Sometimes ot doesn’t though if you realise you commented something cringey


c4l0RmQ.png dPtNSbx.png Signature by AnatolyEE

Offline

Wooted by:

#4 2018-02-10 10:40:42

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,385

Re: what is important on the ee forums?,what do you want to do on here etc

Bimps wrote:

i know that feeling. it gets better though

no it hasn't for me,

idk why you say that, but it wont because i am talking to the wrong people,


like what does good have anything to do with evil?

it doesn't and if you try to put them together they push each other a way and evil ignore good and when good tries to make friend with bad or evil,

it doesn't work because they do not agree with each other and they like different things and evil and good doesn't make friends because they are different and they are not supposed too either and they are not allowed.

heres an example as well, you cannot be owned by two kings or two masters, you will despise or hate one master and love the other, it is impossible to slave for two masters at the same time.

if i wanted to be real friends and actually get 24/7 friend i would have to be the same as everyone else and it would be very bad for my family because i would be swearing and drugs n all that.


there are only 1 type of friends i can get, but it isnt diffitcult because of my choices im making, and becuase of my free will, im being lazy and chooseing not to do what i need to do becuase i think i can beable to have some of you users as that type , but i tried my hardest to beable to do that but ii have seen you all are wanting to not do that yet and most are not ready.

Emma333 wrote:

People are social animals, they need interaction. It just feels good I suppose. Sometimes ot doesn’t though if you realise you commented something cringey

you mean they used to be, i have given interaction but i am left alone, they do not not respond to me or reply back in need, and thats your insecurity, not because its cringey, just becuase it is doesn't mean you shouldn't people are afraid of what others will think of them.


BUT I KNOW I AM NOT AFRAID to make FRIENDS on the internet and try new things i am trying my BEST!!!)}]|



|


the reasons why i have anything at all, is because i tried , i have all these material things and everything online because i tried, i have an cool signature for anatloy,  and super sayin mini

avatar next to it,

and even some art and free things and avatars from zyhellos and laif  i have asked and questioned and answered and worked for everything i have. even the story that jorc made about me

and my funny essay remix!!


maybe they reason i don't get attention is because some of you are selfish. at ease the people who replied to this thread have braveness and courage. i clap my hands for them because they

care and took the time to give their part of their time in life and shared it to me and other who replied.

i hope the devs/team/mods/admins do not banned me or warn me, because this thread is important to me.


and important to other that need to read and react and replie and share and everything and anything theyll be doing when they see this etc.

Last edited by soniiiety (2018-02-10 10:49:37)


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#5 2018-02-10 17:34:13

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip
Joined: 2015-07-27
Posts: 646

Re: what is important on the ee forums?,what do you want to do on here etc

I use forums to participate in open discussions
Chatrooms do the same thing, however forums allow me to see what those in other timezones have to offer


Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

Offline

Wooted by:

#6 2018-02-10 18:26:13

Tomahawk
Member
From: BiH
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 1,592

Re: what is important on the ee forums?,what do you want to do on here etc

..1.  It's mildly entertaining to read posts and come up with good replies. Woot-hunting can pass the time.
  2.  Nothing.
  3.  See 1.
  4.  See 3.
  5.  Rational or amusing ones.
  6.  See 5.


One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Offline

Wooted by:

#7 2018-02-12 04:23:22

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin
From: Texas, U.S.A.
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,924
Website

Re: what is important on the ee forums?,what do you want to do on here etc

Uh not really sure if this topic is about the forums or depression but it seems more forum-y so imma move it to forum discussion


TdQRyz3.png

?type=online&name=BuzzerBee     ?type=location&name=BuzzerBee     ?type=lastlogin&name=BuzzerBee
thx lrussell https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Offline

#8 2018-02-12 05:11:31

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 1,911

Re: what is important on the ee forums?,what do you want to do on here etc

soniiiety wrote:

I came on this forum trying to find friend's,talk,play games with like ee and more etc.

some forum users will make you feel unwelcome tbh, id suggest sticking to ee to communicate with people


im pretty much exclusively here for the wiki

Offline

#9 2018-02-14 07:11:18

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,385

Re: what is important on the ee forums?,what do you want to do on here etc

Jet wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

I came on this forum trying to find friend's,talk,play games with like ee and more etc.

some forum users will make you feel unwelcome tbh, id suggest sticking to ee to communicate with people

well either way i still will have no communication unless people decide to actually be more social and to give up afking, afk is an old trend and people are bringing it back for no reason or should i say asleep on keyboard, well even if i tried everything on internet to talk and find friends it wouldnt work because this place is temporary.

im sure there are other reasons but i have forgotten


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

soniiiety1518588678695717

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1534638102.1976 - Generated in 0.038 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.31 MiB (Peak: 1.47 MiB) ]