Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-14 02:34:32

Bimps

soniiiety tests his microphone and headset

here are some good quotes:

"1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11, hit the ground when you dont see me"

"and that was just a short, a very, very smelly little video, and the smelly video falls over and hits the ground and explodes! pretty awesome, eh? yeee. so awesome to fall over and hit the books and the books fall down mum's like "oy! pick that back up! you broke my house" and then she starts crying going "weeeehh" and im like "im sorry mom" *huhuhuhuhu* jerking. hoi hoi hoi! thank you now i stop this"

#2 2018-01-14 02:49:25

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: soniiiety tests his microphone and headset

Soniiiety mic test ASMR when?

#3 2018-01-14 18:00:16

Evilbunny

0:40 is a killer and then the ending is also good

This guy is an enigma.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2018-01-18 20:50:14, last edited by The 135 Guy (2018-01-18 20:51:39)

The 135 Guy

jFz0Wol.png
This guy has great taste in VPN.

Though, Jesus, what even at 1:09

BZ8z2l1.png
QUiiw7V.png

#5 2018-01-19 01:05:38

soniiiety

The 135 Guy wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/jFz0Wol.png
This guy has great taste in VPN.

Though, Jesus, what even at 1:09

the only reason I have that, is because, I thought it will give me free internet because mine was very laggy and that we didn't have fibre internet yet,

Bimps wrote:

https://youtu.be/4hDwD-Nnlbs
here are some good quotes:

"1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11, hit the ground when you dont see me"

"and that was just a short, a very, very smelly little video, and the smelly video falls over and hits the ground and explodes! pretty awesome, eh? yeee. so awesome to fall over and hit the books and the books fall down mum's like "oy! pick that back up! you broke my house" and then she starts crying going "weeeehh" and im like "im sorry mom" *huhuhuhuhu* jerking. hoi hoi hoi! thank you now i stop this"

XD that was so funny how you descibe those qoutes, made me luagh, some of my videos are really crindge.

#6 2018-01-19 01:43:10

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

soniiiety wrote:

the only reason I have that, is because, I thought it will give me free internet because mine was very laggy and that we didn't have fibre internet yet,

did you know that if you use multiple vpns their free internet effect builds up and you get hyper fast and super free internet

soniiiety wrote:

crindge.

ok

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#7 2018-01-19 01:47:17

soniiiety

maxi123 wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

did you know that if you use multiple vpns their free internet effect builds up and you get hyper fast and super free internet

soniiiety wrote:

crindge.

ok

no i did not know that, but i do know that i found out that the vpn just changes my country and when i used the brower it was all in chinese instead of english

Wooted by:

#8 2018-01-19 01:49:18

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

soniiiety wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

soniiiety wrote:

crindge.

ok

no i did not know that, but i do know that i found out that the vpn just changes my country and when i used the brower it was all in chinese instead of english

well you should use chinese vpn and maybe spanish vpn you will get them mixed up and get a whole new language

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

#9 2018-01-19 01:53:44

soniiiety

maxi123 wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

soniiiety wrote:

crindge.

ok

well you should use chinese vpn and maybe spanish vpn you will get them mixed up and get a whole new language

I think my laptop will just crash, if I tryed that,

or it would crash the brower, it won't load because you can't live in 2 countrys at the same time, that would be illegal I think.

#10 2018-01-19 02:03:30

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

soniiiety wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

soniiiety wrote:

crindge.

ok

or it would crash the brower, it won't load because you can't live in 2 countrys at the same time, that would be illegal I think.

well what if u stand on a border u will be in two countries at the same time

i8SwC8p.png

#11 2018-01-19 02:06:50

soniiiety

maxi123 wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

ok

well actally you will be inbetween them and those boarders are offlimst because you have to pay to pass and probably gards etc

#12 2018-01-19 02:11:02

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

soniiiety wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

well actally you will be inbetween them and those boarders are offlimst because you have to pay to pass and probably gards etc

what if you have an extremely wide laptop and place it on the border so its edges reach the territory of both countries

i8SwC8p.png

#13 2018-01-19 08:46:01, last edited by soniiiety (2018-01-19 08:50:51)

soniiiety

maxi123 wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

what if you have an extremely wide laptop and place it on the border so its edges reach the territory of both countries

XD then if somone or people might report you because of tresspassing

and plus they havent made that you can pay to be btween on in 2 at the same time so people walking by or a police will think its weird and will tell you off,

also it would take for ages to make a really wide laptop and also you would need alot of power when you have nothing out their to change with, plus even if you had a generator you will still need oil and it would cost alot even for that power

also it was joking not jerking XDDDDD LOL

#14 2018-01-27 07:38:28

Bimps

soniiiety wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

can u dont

Wooted by:

#15 2018-01-27 09:33:52

Abelysk

soniiiety wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

XD then if somone or people might report you because of tresspassing

and plus they havent made that you can pay to be btween on in 2 at the same time so people walking by or a police will think its weird and will tell you off,

also it would take for ages to make a really wide laptop and also you would need alot of power when you have nothing out their to change with, plus even if you had a generator you will still need oil and it would cost alot even for that power

also it was joking not jerking XDDDDD LOL

XDXD. LOL. At least you fixed the message btw i like cake

Wooted by:

#16 2018-01-30 00:31:03

soniiiety

should i make a new youtube video? im thinking of doing one soon again because i got some stuff that i could do,but idk if im too lazy etc.

#17 2018-01-30 01:16:47

Bimps

soniiiety wrote:

should i make a new youtube video? im thinking of doing one soon again because i got some stuff that i could do,but idk if im too lazy etc.

yes

Wooted by:

#18 2018-01-30 01:40:02

soniiiety

alos ok i will make a video then, Does anyone want to collab in my video? i got skype or discord we could use.

#19 2018-01-30 17:15:32

Jorc

soniiiety wrote:

yes you should make sony reacts to fnaf community and ee community

#20 2018-01-30 18:12:04

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

EEJoranasc wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

I wonder which one will be better.

#21 2018-01-30 20:26:03

soniiiety

N1KF wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

I wonder which one will be better.

ok well you all already know my reaction to this community? anf fnaf comunity? prob no because it isnt a game, plus idk it might be too stress ful jk

soniiiety1517340363694209

Board footer