Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#51 2017-12-29 16:53:14

John
Member
Joined: 2019-01-11
Posts: 1,780

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

soniiiety wrote:

t looks like they completely ignored me,except emalton, he is the only one that cared enough to reply on my post to help save ee, i had a big plan and i had everything sorted out what i wanted to do and for my plan to help ee and others, BUT they ignore me and i never got to do anything,
these people these days do not take any notes of anyone or the people that really care,

That's not true. Even though the rest of the staff members didn't reply, that doesn't make them uninterested in what you had to say SonyTV. We actually discussed what you said in you topic, as I said I was going to do.

--

As I stated in many of my posts we value constructive criticism and feedback!!


PW

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#52 2017-12-29 17:05:27

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 6,075

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

Emalton wrote:

As I stated in many of my posts we value constructive criticism and feedback!!

I want communism!!!!!!


>>> Anatoly Anatoliwich W VII  <<<
taAxsAU.pngRc4INQT.pngtaAxsAU.pnghV5Emgm.pngtaAxsAU.png
Anatoly.

Offline

Wooted by: (6)

#53 2017-12-30 18:05:27

Xenonetix
EE Owner (Formerly Mega Lamb)
From: Working on EEU
Joined: 2015-03-07
Posts: 816
Website

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

Update: Benje00 has decided to leave and move on, while LRussell will be staying on as a moderator.


Xenonetix_2.png

Online

#54 2017-12-31 04:45:27

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,571

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

Gosha wrote:

soniiiety, they ignored you because they don't take you seriously and don't really expect you to really help them

, yeahhhhhhhh, but i already told them many times i was serious and i wasn't joking and i hope they look at what you writed because it is important that they do, because,if not then its something else, and it will be like what i said what would happen and be like.

also emalton thats really good and your doing a very great job and the best you can do, also not all of it might be true but i know that some is and i wasnt talking about you emalton because they never tell me or talk to me or notifiy me or anything etc

Last edited by soniiiety (2017-12-31 04:47:57)


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by:

#55 2017-12-31 04:48:28

Joeyc
Guest

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

Mega Lamb wrote:

Update: Benje00 has decided to leave and move on, while LRussell will be staying on as a moderator.

Can Benje at least make a thread to let others know? I don't think too many will see this post.

ily benje

Wooted by:

#56 2017-12-31 04:57:32

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,571

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

Joeyc wrote:
Mega Lamb wrote:

Update: Benje00 has decided to leave and move on, while LRussell will be staying on as a moderator.

Can Benje at least make a thread to let others know? I don't think too many will see this post.

ily benje

he propberly wont post because he doesnt care and there is no reason for him to if he doesnt want to and is not conviced to or anything about it


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#57 2017-12-31 18:34:50

Joeyc
Guest

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

soniiiety wrote:
Joeyc wrote:
Mega Lamb wrote:

Update: Benje00 has decided to leave and move on, while LRussell will be staying on as a moderator.

Can Benje at least make a thread to let others know? I don't think too many will see this post.

ily benje

he propberly wont post because he doesnt care and there is no reason for him to if he doesnt want to and is not conviced to or anything about it

Still would be nice to let them know, cause I know a lot of people on ee who think benje is still part of the staff.

#58 2017-12-31 23:13:47

Xenonetix
EE Owner (Formerly Mega Lamb)
From: Working on EEU
Joined: 2015-03-07
Posts: 816
Website

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

Joeyc wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
Joeyc wrote:

Can Benje at least make a thread to let others know? I don't think too many will see this post.

ily benje

he propberly wont post because he doesnt care and there is no reason for him to if he doesnt want to and is not conviced to or anything about it

Still would be nice to let them know, cause I know a lot of people on ee who think benje is still part of the staff.

I think that's really entirely up to him //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile


Xenonetix_2.png

Online

#59 2018-01-02 09:18:33

Nebula
Member
From: 2015-02-18
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,708
Website

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

R.I.P Benje00, our good secret moderator as of 2017, which have been staff as of 2016

Oh and, NVD joined the staff team back.

Last edited by Nebula (2018-01-02 09:19:12)


Youtube Twitter
Nebula_2.png
Main signature, by HG

Offline

#60 2018-01-02 10:13:19

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,633
Website

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

Whirl wrote:

Oh and, NVD joined the staff team back.

What makes you say this?


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#61 2018-01-02 10:16:08

cools
Member
Joined: 2015-03-20
Posts: 157

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

Devlin wrote:
Whirl wrote:

Oh and, NVD joined the staff team back.

What makes you say this?

A person called PRIDDLE, lurks around in the shadows as an admin and if you look at the profile of this player it says that his name used to be "totally not NVD"


Hi im cools.
Veteran of EE and useless at any time.
Currently playing: ee on a daily basis again.
                           LoL

Doge is love Doge is life.

?type=online&name=cools ?type=lastlogin&name=cools ?type=registered&name=cools

Offline

#62 2018-01-02 10:17:31

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,633
Website

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

cools wrote:
Devlin wrote:
Whirl wrote:

Oh and, NVD joined the staff team back.

What makes you say this?

A person called PRIDDLE, lurks around in the shadows as an admin and if you look at the profile of this player it says that his name used to be "totally not NVD"

He changed his name... how does that mean he rejoined the staff team?


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#63 2018-01-02 10:28:10

Nebula
Member
From: 2015-02-18
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,708
Website

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

Devlin wrote:
cools wrote:
Devlin wrote:
Whirl wrote:

Oh and, NVD joined the staff team back.

What makes you say this?

A person called PRIDDLE, lurks around in the shadows as an admin and if you look at the profile of this player it says that his name used to be "totally not NVD"

He changed his name... how does that mean he rejoined the staff team?

I see it from the EE Wiki...


Youtube Twitter
Nebula_2.png
Main signature, by HG

Offline

#64 2018-01-02 10:38:48

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,266

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

Devlin wrote:
cools wrote:
Devlin wrote:
Whirl wrote:

Oh and, NVD joined the staff team back.

What makes you say this?

A person called PRIDDLE, lurks around in the shadows as an admin and if you look at the profile of this player it says that his name used to be "totally not NVD"

He changed his name... how does that mean he rejoined the staff team?

he used to be no admin btu changed hhis name and maade him admin again sice the papers arent done tih emalton


OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#65 2018-01-02 10:39:23

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 2,017

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

Whirl wrote:
Devlin wrote:
cools wrote:
Devlin wrote:
Whirl wrote:

Oh and, NVD joined the staff team back.

What makes you say this?

A person called PRIDDLE, lurks around in the shadows as an admin and if you look at the profile of this player it says that his name used to be "totally not NVD"

He changed his name... how does that mean he rejoined the staff team?

I see it from the EE Wiki...

yes, priddle is nvd. hes working as a coder im p sure

also kind of offtopic but please stop vandalizing with your useless **** on the staff page. i keep it the way it is for a reason


this post is incriminating someone i dont like.... haha,, woot!

cool collecion of fatman's sins:
http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=45573
http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=45516

Offline

#66 2018-01-02 12:14:53

Nebula
Member
From: 2015-02-18
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,708
Website

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

zyhrllos wrote:
Whirl wrote:
Devlin wrote:
cools wrote:
Devlin wrote:

What makes you say this?

A person called PRIDDLE, lurks around in the shadows as an admin and if you look at the profile of this player it says that his name used to be "totally not NVD"

He changed his name... how does that mean he rejoined the staff team?

I see it from the EE Wiki...

yes, priddle is nvd. hes working as a coder im p sure

also kind of offtopic but please stop vandalizing with your useless **** on the staff page. i keep it the way it is for a reason

i just try to help on it, so yes i already said i see from ee wiki, enough

EDIT:
UKY8Yc7.png
are you **** kidding me

Last edited by Nebula (2018-01-15 15:58:23)


Youtube Twitter
Nebula_2.png
Main signature, by HG

Offline

#67 2018-01-15 15:57:41

Nebula
Member
From: 2015-02-18
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,708
Website

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

didn't cola1 left EE Staff Team?


Youtube Twitter
Nebula_2.png
Main signature, by HG

Offline

#68 2018-01-15 19:18:13

Latif
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-03-13
Posts: 1,183

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

Whirl wrote:

didn't cola1 left EE Staff Team?

We haven't even heard a thing from him

Offline

Wooted by:

#69 2018-01-15 22:41:48

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 2,017

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

Whirl wrote:

didn't cola1 left EE Staff Team?

Booted for inactivity for the time being, if he actually says a word then he'll have a chance of coming back


this post is incriminating someone i dont like.... haha,, woot!

cool collecion of fatman's sins:
http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=45573
http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=45516

Offline

#70 2018-01-15 23:31:51

Xenonetix
EE Owner (Formerly Mega Lamb)
From: Working on EEU
Joined: 2015-03-07
Posts: 816
Website

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

zyhrllos wrote:
Whirl wrote:

didn't cola1 left EE Staff Team?

Booted for inactivity for the time being, if he actually says a word then he'll have a chance of coming back

This is news to me.

He is still part of the team for the moment. We are waiting for him to get in contact.


Xenonetix_2.png

Online

Wooted by:

Jet

#71 2018-01-15 23:41:33

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 2,017

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

Mega Lamb wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:
Whirl wrote:

didn't cola1 left EE Staff Team?

Booted for inactivity for the time being, if he actually says a word then he'll have a chance of coming back

This is news to me.

He is still part of the team for the moment. We are waiting for him to get in contact.

unknown.png


this post is incriminating someone i dont like.... haha,, woot!

cool collecion of fatman's sins:
http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=45573
http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=45516

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#72 2018-01-19 01:42:15

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,571

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

anywork you team doing? is there an application yet also knew nvd was hiding i will soon get him to talk to me some how or if not others


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#73 2018-02-27 03:00:51

Zumza
Member
From: root
Joined: 2015-02-17
Posts: 4,442

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

2 months ago, today

B7b66G6.png


Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

The first announced EEU business model is: EEU Closed Beta is Pay To Play.

Offline

Zumza1519696851697023

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1563294379.6609 - Generated in 0.064 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.79 MiB (Peak: 2.1 MiB) ]