Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-16 21:46:42

Insanity

because he didnt want ot likek what??

i dont evne understand why but HE DINT

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2018-01-16 22:03:24

Gosha

Re: because he didnt want ot likek what??

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand This post. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Insanity’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike This topic truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Insanity’s existential catchphrase “HE DINT  likek what” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as kira’s genius wit unfolds itself on their forum pages. What fools.. how I pity them. ?

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Insanity avatar tattoo on my butt. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ?

Wooted by:

#3 2018-01-16 23:02:28

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

This really causes me extreme chagrin, quite immensely indeed, when some wise guy posts some obviously inaccurate statement and can't help but "cringe" at it. Yes, I'm talking about Gosha's "post", you ingrates.

Gosha wrote:

his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance

This is pure twaddle. And yet it managed to fool you? Have you even read La Conquête du Pain, you over-inflated mediocrity?

the humour in Insanity’s existential catchphrase “HE DINT  likek what” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as kira’s genius wit unfolds itself on their forum pages.

This should have given it away to anyone with half a properly-firing synapse in their brain (that's a concept in neuroscience, something which I understand better than many college professors, incidentally), but clearly these Untermenschen do not fall into the aforementioned Predicament (a reference to philosophy, something I have educated myself immensely in through playing Everybody Edits for over half a decade).

What is the Noumenon here, the referent to which we are all referring? Why, it is nothing more than an impersonation of an idiot, made by an idiot, for other idiots to read and smirk amongsteth themselves, thinking themselves clever; but little do they know, that when one comes into the arena with Knowledge as their Gladius (Latin for sword, feeble-minded ones) they can cut through such foolishness like a Plumbus through margarine.

Clearly, you are not wise, for if you were, you would not have risked inflaming my wrath. Clearly, you are not knowledgeable, for if you were, you would have been aware of the utter inanity of discerning any connection between "HE DINT  likek what" and Отцы и дети, which I have read in the original Russian, naturally, which really helps one appreciate the playfulness of the masterful prose.

Farewell, fools. Perhaps you should be back to your regularly scheduled brain-dead entertainment?

#4 2018-01-16 23:58:15

Lictor666

nice topic

#5 2018-01-17 00:02:44

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Lictor666 wrote:

nice topic

I personally I think your 555 post is even nicer than this topic which I do not understand.

#6 2018-01-17 00:20:12

Muftwin

Some of you seem to think this post is stupid, but im just gonna say it. I actually agree with this.

hNtlhM5.png
ZOEY DOESNT ACCEPT ANYTHING

#7 2018-01-17 01:02:29

hummerz5

nonsense
closed thanks

Wooted by:
hummerz51516147349692711

Board footer