Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-01-12 20:12:40

azurepudding

Re: [Official] Fanboy Discussion

Zoey2070 wrote:
azurepudding wrote:

Wouldn't tasks sorta just be another campaign

noooo! i meant something like... write an ee haiku for 5 points. the point is that ya gotta create something. show ppl ya like ee

so sorta like it used to be? i'd be fine with that, i'm not sure why they stopped it in the first place.  I mean you can be a huge fan while joining after the fact.

Emma333 wrote:

I only have fanboy 2 but yeah it should be pos to get both again. Real fanboys arent only veterans. They should be hard to get tho imo, but not by playing hard lvls. I liked zoeys idea.
Also consider makig a fangirl smiley

I once made a fangirl smiley for fun hLNslEV.png

but i think the current two should be renamed to ultimate fan and ultimate fan 2.  else there'd have to be two fangirl smileys, and a third one if fanboy 3 is a thing.  Then there would be SIX fan smileys.. which may be too much

Azure2.png

Wooted by: (3)

#27 2018-01-12 20:27:55

Akatsuk1

I agree with Zoey, doing artwork for the fanboy II was really fun, so it'd be cool to do more interactive things with the community

pizap_com14618147809731.jpg

Wooted by: (2)

#28 2018-01-12 20:35:30, last edited by ZeldaXD (2018-01-12 20:44:09)

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

I have both the Fanboy I and the Fanboy II. Fanboy I shouldn't be obtainable again, considering those of us who have it have been playing this game for around 8 (EIGHT) YEARS. But Fanboy II, sure why not. There shouldn't be ANOTHER Fanboy (Fanboy III) considering the low amount of players in the game and the fact we already have a second one and considering Fanboy II was given fairly recently again.

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by: (2)

#29 2018-01-12 20:47:38

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

I don’t think fanboys I and II should be attainable again. Remember in club penguin when they had pins? It was always cool to have that limited time thing that would never come back just to sort of show off. Then again this is coming from someone who has both fanboys so maybe I’m biased.

However if y’all decide to bring them back pls make it so fanboy I is only attainable by sending something in the real mail because that’s how it was originally

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Wooted by: (5)

#30 2018-01-12 21:04:23

Emma333

azurepudding wrote:

but i think the current two should be renamed to ultimate fan and ultimate fan 2.  else there'd have to be two fangirl smileys, and a third one if fanboy 3 is a thing.  Then there would be SIX fan smileys.. which may be too much

1 fangirl is enough. Fanboy III could be fangirl instead. And there doesn't have to be a fangirl for every fanboy since there are not many female players.

Also, since some ppl with fanboy want to be special, it could be possible for players who have earned the new fanboy/girl, to choose between the old fanboy and a new fangirl. Ppl with fanboy I will choose for fangirl bcs they already have fanboy, and they will be the only ones having both fanboy and fangirl, while all other players can only have one.

Pm me with anything math related please

Wooted by: (3)

#31 2018-01-12 21:50:41

Firecrackericebreak
Website

no that is useless why do we need another stupid fanboy

#32 2018-01-12 21:51:08

azurepudding

Emma333 wrote:
azurepudding wrote:

1 fangirl is enough. Fanboy III could be fangirl instead. And there doesn't have to be a fangirl for every fanboy since there are not many female players.

Also, since some ppl with fanboy want to be special, it could be possible for players who have earned the new fanboy/girl, to choose between the old fanboy and a new fangirl. Ppl with fanboy I will choose for fangirl bcs they already have fanboy, and they will be the only ones having both fanboy and fangirl, while all other players can only have one.

There are a lot more than you think, but either way, it should be an equal amount because having less or more gives less or more options for specific users, and that isn't right.  they should just be made gender neutral as they're based off of the default smilies which are gender neutral.

I don't think we should be locking new players out of content, that's just a really bad business model for a game that's been losing so many players.  Both/All of them should be obtainable in a manner like they were originally made so, so that every player is treated equally.  I really dislike the mindset of awarding older players because it creates this unnecessary divide between old and new players, and can make newer players feel less appreciated, giving them reason to leave.  For an ultimate fan smiley, one should be able to obtain it whether they've played for years or just recently joined in, as fan is not equivalent to long time player.

Azure2.png

#33 2018-01-12 22:37:15

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

give out fanboy 3 to all accounts active within the past month to say "thanks for sticking around throuigh the drama"

#34 2018-01-12 22:42:01

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

I have revised my opinion to the following:

Don't have a fanboy III
Change the names to Ultimate Fan/Ultimate Fan 2
IF Fanboy I is attainable, make it attainable via real-mail only
Have Fanboy II attainable via how it was before: some creative process

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#35 2018-01-12 22:46:18

MadMagnum

I think they should both be obtainable, as someone else said it should be a smiley given out to ultimate fans not for sending random cards to EE. It should be very hard to get and make you work for it which "nubs" won't do since they can't even make a world. I like zoey's idea on doing this.

Dxj7UW2.png

Thank you HG for the signature!

My name in-game is FUNNYBORIS845

#36 2018-01-12 22:52:41

Guest.

Actually, people brought up some really nice ideas, so I'm going to shape them into something:

Fanboy II earned at 50 day login streak
Fanboy I earned at 100

or vice versa

Wooted by:

#37 2018-01-12 23:34:42

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

zyhrllos wrote:

Actually, people brought up some really nice ideas, so I'm going to shape them into something:

Fanboy I earned at 100

or vice versa

Weak
*cough* Zoey *cough*

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#38 2018-01-12 23:36:30

Moukdaboss
Banned

no you cant get fanboy 1 and 2 anymore if you let people get it i will hack ee and deletee

idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

#39 2018-01-12 23:50:20

Guest.

maxi123 wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:

Fanboy I earned at 100

or vice versa

Weak
*cough* Zoey *cough*

?? constructive criticism please

#40 2018-01-12 23:50:38

Akatsuk1

Fanboys being attained through daily login is actually a really good idea. It gives incentive to log in everyday

pizap_com14618147809731.jpg

Wooted by:

PTU

#41 2018-01-13 00:57:17

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

zyhrllos wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:

Fanboy I earned at 100

or vice versa

Weak
*cough* Zoey *cough*

50/100 login streak for a smiley like that is literally nothing, ****.

i8SwC8p.png

#42 2018-01-13 01:00:47

Guest.

maxi123 wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:

Fanboy I earned at 100

or vice versa

Weak
*cough* Zoey *cough*

same can be applied to literally any way a smiley is earned, whats your point

#43 2018-01-13 15:30:36

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

zyhrllos wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:

Fanboy I earned at 100

or vice versa

Weak
*cough* Zoey *cough*

same can be applied to literally any way a smiley is earned, whats your point

More days obviously for the streak obviously? If you want it that way

i8SwC8p.png

#44 2018-01-13 16:10:09

Luka504

I don't think fanboy smiley should be obtainable by your streak.
That doesn't really show how much of a fan you are, just how many times you are willing to go to EE, get your daily rewards, and leave without even joining any world. That doesn't sound like a fan to me.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by:

#45 2018-01-13 16:42:37

peace

Luka504 wrote:

That doesn't really show how much of a fan you are, just how many times you are willing to go to EE, get your daily rewards, and leave without even joining any world. That doesn't sound like a fan to me.

streak+active hours each day by joining worlds and playing them also times you got the winbrick (you need some moevements depending on world size so no spamming winbricks and resetting doesnt coutn twice ect ect)

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#46 2018-01-13 16:49:37, last edited by TaskManager (2018-01-13 16:50:23)

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

peace wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

streak+active hours each day by joining worlds and playing them also times you got the winbrick (you need some moevements depending on world size so no spamming winbricks and resetting doesnt coutn twice ect ect)

also you have to place 60 of each block that you have every day (with a rate of 20 blocks placed per 8 hours or else it doesnt count to prevent spam ect) and spend your energy in the shop etc and also 300 messages in the chat at a constant rate of minimum 40 per 6 hours to prevent spam too etc etc

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

#47 2018-01-13 17:02:23

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

peace wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

This would be unfair towards people with a job or social life.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#48 2018-01-13 17:27:51

peace

N1KF wrote:
peace wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

This would be unfair towards people with a job or social life.

its a FANboy fnas make all their time for theri favorite game

maxi123 wrote:
peace wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

also you have to place 60 of each block that you have every day (with a rate of 20 blocks placed per 8 hours or else it doesnt count to prevent spam ect) and spend your energy in the shop etc and also 300 messages in the chat at a constant rate of minimum 40 per 6 hours to prevent spam too etc etc

yeah not with a rat eoff cuzthen you can do it within a day...

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#49 2018-01-13 18:01:48

BEE

I like Zoey's idea, but good luck trying to organize that, you'll need a whole other person just to keep track of that!

I don't have any of the fanboys (I don't think?) and I don't care either way. If I had the chance to get the old ones I might do it, but I don't mind that much if not.

As for a fanboy 3, maybe you can simply have someone make a world about how much they love EE and email or post on the forums the link. These could even be used in avertising too.

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#50 2018-01-13 18:08:38

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

peace wrote:

its a FANboy fnas make all their time for theri favorite game

Most reasonable people put their job or social life above an online game... Are you saying we should intentionally reward those who don't?

BEE wrote:

As for a fanboy 3, maybe you can simply have someone make a world about how much they love EE and email or post on the forums the link. These could even be used in avertising too.

I don't like the idea of peoples' appreciation towards the game being turned into an advertising gimmick.

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by:
MadMagnum1516059674692573

Board footer