Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2018-01-12 19:40:19

tonylee
Brand New Member
From: Illinois USA
Joined: 2018-01-12
Posts: 2

Email Address Change

How do I change my email address for my old account tonylee to my gmail account since the email attached is my moms and I would like to have it changed to my gmail so I can get a new password again and start playing after a few years of inactivity, Also I would like to have the username changed too


Thanks, Tonylee //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Offline

Wooted by:

#2 2018-01-12 19:43:14

Joeyc
Member
From: Italy
Joined: 2017-11-05
Posts: 1,150

Re: Email Address Change

tonylee wrote:

How do I change my email address for my old account tonylee to my gmail account since the email attached is my moms and I would like to have it changed to my gmail so I can get a new password again and start playing after a few years of inactivity, Also I would like to have the username changed too


Thanks, Tonylee //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I would probably contact an admin

Ematlon: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/profile.php?id=1185


Like to save a crab today? Go to our site, www.savethecrabs.crab every penny helps. Wouldn't you wanna save this little buddy? unknown.png
     unknown.png?width=369&height=300

Offline

Wooted by:

#3 2018-01-12 19:47:08

peace
Member
From: the netherlands
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 2,433

Re: Email Address Change

get 50 gems for name chnage


1HIqRW7.png MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and blueclued

Offline

#4 2018-01-12 21:03:23

John
Guest

Re: Email Address Change

I can help you with that, send me a PM to start the process.

#5 2018-01-13 03:45:47

Mouseh
Member
From: in your area
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,646
Website

Re: Email Address Change

i got my email changed 3 months after i sent the email //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink


kill me now

Offline

#6 2018-01-13 15:41:53

John
Guest

Re: Email Address Change

??

Did someone else take care of it for you?

#7 2018-01-13 19:02:35

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,548
Website

Re: Email Address Change

tonylee sounds like anatolyee!

Welcome to the forums!

Mouseh wrote:

i got my email changed 3 months after i sent the email

Then.. why.. creating.. the topci?

Offline

#8 2018-01-13 19:20:59

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,396
Website

Re: Email Address Change

AnatolyEE wrote:
Mouseh wrote:

i got my email changed 3 months after i sent the email

Then.. why.. creating.. the topci?

They didnt...

tonylee wrote:

How do I change my email address (...)


- Luke Miles

Offline

#9 2018-01-13 20:57:11

Xfrogman43
Member
From: need to find a new home
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,144

Re: Email Address Change

Emalton wrote:

??

Did someone else take care of it for you?

you're talking to the wrong person


zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Offline

Xfrogman431515873431692185

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1537958645.2159 - Generated in 0.033 seconds, 13 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.27 MiB (Peak: 1.4 MiB) ]