Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#826 2018-01-01 07:18:06

Joeyc
Member
From: Italy
Joined: 2017-11-05
Posts: 1,307

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

This was a super hard decision to make, it really was. But I decided I'm going to quit EE. I feel like I shouldn't be wasting my life away, but it's playing something I love. I feel like I should just move on in life. It's been sweet memories from the past, 2017 wasn't the best. This community is strong. It's really built over me through the years, Going through worlds, making friends, playing campaigns, and winning my first contest. It's not the worst time to leave, yet it's not the best time to go. I really appreciate everybody in this community all my friends and everybody in general is amazing. This will always be my favorite game. I feel like you all may miss me, or you don't care. But I wanna say Thank you. It's been a pleasure being part of this amazing, loved community. I'll still be on discord, maybe not on the subject of EE as much. But this was my final decision, I think it's for the best to move on in life. I think this game will always be the superior than most, it's nothing like you've seen before. It's more than just a sandbox. It's a genuine game. I hope Emalton, Megalamb, and Lrussell can make a change to the community. A better change. <3 2011-2018 Those are my years I loved and enjoyed the most.

I'd formally like to thank Eleizibeth, 02468, Thanksmom, Sapizza, Macandcheese, Mousezors, Musicman, Jkdrip aka Harmonious, Pipec, Bluecloud, Nicholas7778, Pol, Domh and Hexxel. They have been my closest friends throughout 2017. Extra love to them. <3

Thank you, you've really shown me a game can be just more than that.

Bye, and Happy New Year...

Last edited by Joeyc (2018-01-01 07:42:57)

Offline

Wooted by: (5)

#827 2018-01-01 07:21:12

mrjawapa
Banned
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,576
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Joeyc wrote:

I'll still be on discord, maybe not on the subject of EE

Oh so like pretty much everyone else //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Offline

#828 2018-01-01 07:25:49

Joeyc
Member
From: Italy
Joined: 2017-11-05
Posts: 1,307

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

mrjawapa wrote:
Joeyc wrote:

I'll still be on discord, maybe not on the subject of EE

Oh so like pretty much everyone else //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Yeah pretty much. lol

I might still post here and there on the forums, but less and less.

Last edited by Joeyc (2018-01-01 07:29:37)

Offline

Wooted by:

#829 2018-01-01 08:04:20

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,652

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Merged with the intro/outro topic


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

Wooted by:

#830 2018-01-01 08:46:00

02468
Member
From: Missouri, USA
Joined: 2017-07-03
Posts: 22

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Joeyc wrote:

This was a super hard decision to make, it really was. But I decided I'm going to quit EE. I feel like I shouldn't be wasting my life away, but it's playing something I love. I feel like I should just move on in life. It's been sweet memories from the past, 2017 wasn't the best. This community is strong. It's really built over me through the years, Going through worlds, making friends, playing campaigns, and winning my first contest. It's not the worst time to leave, yet it's not the best time to go. I really appreciate everybody in this community all my friends and everybody in general is amazing. This will always be my favorite game. I feel like you all may miss me, or you don't care. But I wanna say Thank you. It's been a pleasure being part of this amazing, loved community. I'll still be on discord, maybe not on the subject of EE as much. But this was my final decision, I think it's for the best to move on in life. I think this game will always be the superior than most, it's nothing like you've seen before. It's more than just a sandbox. It's a genuine game. I hope Emalton, Megalamb, and Lrussell can make a change to the community. A better change. <3 2011-2018 Those are my years I loved and enjoyed the most.

I'm going to miss you friend, but hey, at least we'll still talk on Discord.


Avatar made by Eleizibeth some nerd

Offline

Wooted by:

#831 2018-01-01 09:06:55

Mouseh
Member
From: in your area
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,646
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

love you joey, hope for the best of you in the future.
WAIT WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ABOUT THE WEIRD CREW

idk

kill me now

Offline

#832 2018-01-01 15:57:59

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 6,823

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Joeyc wrote:

This was a super hard decision to make, it really was. But I decided I'm going to quit EE. I feel like I shouldn't be wasting my life away, but it's playing something I love. I feel like I should just move on in life. It's been sweet memories from the past, 2017 wasn't the best. This community is strong. It's really built over me through the years, Going through worlds, making friends, playing campaigns, and winning my first contest. It's not the worst time to leave, yet it's not the best time to go. I really appreciate everybody in this community all my friends and everybody in general is amazing. This will always be my favorite game. I feel like you all may miss me, or you don't care. But I wanna say Thank you. It's been a pleasure being part of this amazing, loved community. I'll still be on discord, maybe not on the subject of EE as much. But this was my final decision, I think it's for the best to move on in life. I think this game will always be the superior than most, it's nothing like you've seen before. It's more than just a sandbox. It's a genuine game. I hope Emalton, Megalamb, and Lrussell can make a change to the community. A better change. <3 2011-2018 Those are my years I loved and enjoyed the most.

I'd formally like to thank Eleizibeth, 02468, Thanksmom, Sapizza, Macandcheese, Mousezors, Musicman, Jkdrip aka Harmonious, Pipec, Bluecloud, Nicholas7778, Pol, Domh and Hexxel. They have been my closest friends throughout 2017. Extra love to them. <3

Thank you, you've really shown me a game can be just more than that.

Bye, and Happy New Year...

didn't even last that long
sad


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

#833 2018-01-01 18:26:59

Joeyc
Member
From: Italy
Joined: 2017-11-05
Posts: 1,307

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

I really rejoined in 2017, to revisit ee. Know noticing I'd rather not spend all my time on a game, rather do something more productive. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Last edited by Joeyc (2018-01-01 18:29:08)

Offline

#834 2018-01-05 00:36:14

IanJanes
Member
From: Duluth Minnesota
Joined: 2018-01-05
Posts: 149

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce myself!
I'm Ian, Ian james. I got into Everybody edits back in 2011 not knowing much about it, Or understanding it for that matter. My older brother created an account for me with my ma's email, And I would always try to get the mailman smiley but could never.
I forgot about the game, Until sometime in the future. I think I was looking around for games to play with friends on pc, And found it again. I hoped on and had some fun with it, seeing it was quite different too! So I thought I'd join the forums, and get to know everyone.

I hope we can all be good friends, have fun, and play the game this forum is centered around. For now though, I will be finding ways to get five posts in. Talk to everyone later, Have fun //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile


JrYgG0v.png

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#835 2018-01-05 00:40:04

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,652

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Merged with the Intro topic. Welcome to the forums!


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#836 2018-01-05 00:41:36

IanJanes
Member
From: Duluth Minnesota
Joined: 2018-01-05
Posts: 149

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Hi, Thank you! I didn't realize this topic existed...


JrYgG0v.png

Offline

#837 2018-01-05 01:33:53

John
Guest

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Welcome to the forums! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#838 2018-01-05 01:39:55

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 6,823

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

bruv
welcome

good luck youll need it


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

#839 2018-01-05 03:31:06

hummerz5
Member
From: wait I'm not a secret mod huh
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,802

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

IanJanes wrote:

Hi, Thank you! I didn't realize this topic existed...

welcome! Yeah, we try to hide it so we can trick all the new users equally

Offline

Wooted by: (5)

#840 2018-01-07 16:02:15

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,863
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

I'm emotional about to quit. Maybe this limit will break, but currently I can stay here in this community.


35UNe3I.png

Offline

#841 2018-01-12 05:42:30

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,994

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

AnatolyEE wrote:

I'm emotional about to quit. Maybe this limit will break, but currently I can stay here in this community.

Are you okay? Maybe you just need to take a break.

Offline

#842 2018-01-13 05:35:43

hhhhh
Brand New Member
Joined: 2018-01-13
Posts: 1

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

I think it's about time to stop forcing everyone around here to deal with my BS constantly. I've been considering this for a while and I've decided that I'm gonna leave.

I'm so sorry for being such and edgy nuisance. I'm sorry that I never made any legitimate effort to change. I'm especially sorry to those that I've wronged, such as zoey, proc, HB, etc. or wound up driving away.

This decision is in the best interest of everyone left in the community. All I want is to be on good terms with you guys.

Offline

#843 2018-01-13 07:22:46

Bimps
Member
From: michigan
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,803

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

hhhhh wrote:

I think it's about time to stop forcing everyone around here to deal with my BS constantly. I've been considering this for a while and I've decided that I'm gonna leave.

I'm so sorry for being such and edgy nuisance. I'm sorry that I never made any legitimate effort to change. I'm especially sorry to those that I've wronged, such as zoey, proc, HB, etc. or wound up driving away.

This decision is in the best interest of everyone left in the community. All I want is to be on good terms with you guys.

im assuming you are someone that was banned

but who


you're drunk. you know where you want to go.
pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

#844 2018-01-13 07:24:18

Zoey2070
Moderation Team
From: Shakuras
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,222

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

hhhhh wrote:

I think it's about time to stop forcing everyone around here to deal with my BS constantly. I've been considering this for a while and I've decided that I'm gonna leave.

I'm so sorry for being such and edgy nuisance. I'm sorry that I never made any legitimate effort to change. I'm especially sorry to those that I've wronged, such as zoey, proc, HB, etc. or wound up driving away.

This decision is in the best interest of everyone left in the community. All I want is to be on good terms with you guys.

This tells us absolutely nothing about who you are since this is presumably an alt, but acknowledging your toxicity is a good first step to improving yourself, and I'm proud of you for making that first step. Good luck in future endeavors.


proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif ?type=loginstreak&name=zoey2070
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂
danke bluecloud cOtX1wh.gif rest in peace my dear lil crab teague. and fitzpatrick. i loved you a lot
🌈 Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif
uMccify.png buy my silence. permanently. for $350 a month i will stop.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#845 2018-01-13 16:15:31

Pingohits
Member
From: aids lizard
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,581

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

gamemonger is that you


791mAP8.png

Offline

#846 2018-01-13 16:40:36

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 6,823

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

im guessing its ninja


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

#847 2018-01-13 18:20:22

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,863
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

N1KF wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

I'm emotional about to quit. Maybe this limit will break, but currently I can stay here in this community.

Are you okay? Maybe you just need to take a break.

It's been like 3 years already, and I didn't received from here anything than hate. I made many good suggestions. Plently good ideas... But instead of accepting them, critics here just gave me a fat "no". There is no need to make me a mod or stuff, I just wanted something. And with empty hopes for many years it's time to forget this game and get new dreams. I learned from this community one thing: There will always somewhere be hate, you'll never be able to prevent cyberbullies in game/ in real life.

I can only thank for teaching me how to speak english and how to use the Lol it was me to suggest the double jump effect internet and to behave.

EDIT: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 04#p526404

Last edited by Anatoly (2018-01-13 18:21:47)


35UNe3I.png

Offline

#848 2018-01-13 18:36:26

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,533
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

AnatolyEE wrote:

I didn't received from here anything than hate. I made many good suggestions. Plently good ideas... But instead of accepting them, critics here just gave me a fat "no".

Usually its just because we dont think the idea would fit into EE. Its not that we dont like you, or that we assume that because you made the idea it must be bad... Yes, you have made a fair few good ideas, and a few others that have just been controversial, but you shouldnt just assume that the people saying they are bad are wrong, if its the majority then they are probably correct

Last edited by LukeM (2018-01-13 18:36:59)

Offline

#849 2018-01-13 18:43:57

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,863
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

LukeM wrote:

few

plenty

LukeM wrote:

, if its the majority then they are probably correct

if everyone started to kill themselves they wouldn't be correct.


35UNe3I.png

Offline

#850 2018-01-13 18:49:16

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,533
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

LukeM wrote:

a fair few

AnatolyEE wrote:

plenty

I meant good as in could (/should) be added to EE, and would fit in well (thats quite a high standard)

AnatolyEE wrote:
LukeM wrote:

if its the majority then they are probably correct

if everyone started to kill themselves they wouldn't be correct.

Thats why I said probably //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by LukeM (2018-01-13 18:49:56)

Offline

capasha1543786017734049

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1545015475.8226 - Generated in 0.100 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.65 MiB (Peak: 1.92 MiB) ]