Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-11 15:59:24

Gosha

[Legit][make easy money][Ads in your world] EEMoney

With this bot your can install ads into your ee world and when people join your world and see the ads google ads will pay you because you show ads to players and you increase view count on your ads which then google admins see and say wow that guy has vies lets give him some money because he put our ads into his world and hey he is a cool guy lets send him money directly into his bank account with you can install right here with my bot

INSTALL:: install  <--- link to install this bot file thing

I3sPFkg.png

#2 2018-01-11 16:29:42

peace

Re: [Legit][make easy money][Ads in your world] EEMoney

Gosha wrote:

With this bot your can install ads into your ee world and when people join your world and see the ads google ads will pay you because you show ads to players and you increase view count on your ads which then google admins see and say wow that guy has vies lets give him some money because he put our ads into his world and hey he is a cool guy lets send him money directly into his bank account with you can install right here with my bot

https://i.imgur.com/I3sPFkg.png

no.. just noo noone likes ads you are driving people away from ee wiht this idea horibble

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#3 2018-01-11 16:32:40

Gosha

peace wrote:
Gosha wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/I3sPFkg.png

no.. just noo noone likes ads you are driving people away from ee wiht this idea horibble

craators will get money for theri worк so more creators will create creations for ee and they will have a lot of money is thir creation is a big deal and people will come there alot

Wooted by:

#4 2018-01-11 17:29:45

hummerz5

hmm. I moved this to B&P since it's a creation but I'm not sure if it should exist at all. Probably about as meritorious as gp68banbot or whatever

Wooted by:

#5 2018-01-11 19:39:36

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Isn’t it technically against the rules for a non-staff player to profit from the game?

I mean, if this did actually spam ad links that gave the bot user ad revenue.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#6 2018-01-11 19:58:26

Gosha

Tomahawk wrote:

Isn’t it technically against the rules for a non-staff player to profit from the game?

It's not against the rules, you can sell bots because they are your work.
Worlds are your work too.

Wooted by:

#7 2018-01-11 20:19:58

XxAtillaxX

this is amazing 5/5. next someone make ee adblock

signature.png
*u stinky*

XxAtillaxX1515698398691857

Board footer