Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

azert

what is your best level(s) in everybody edits

my bert level is jump jump jump //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

665706781.jpg

#2 Before February 2015

Ralaina

Re: what is your best level(s) in everybody edits

Is it your favourite level? Because if you say that it's your best level, it means that you made the level. And Jump Jump Jump isn't made by you.

#3 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

I'd have to go with the two in my signature.

In order: Lotsomagic 2 (A spawn from the original Lotsomagic, which was first named but then forced a rename by admins from **!*ty magic level!. And then just one minigame, which is a very nice joke level to spend a bit of your time laughing about.

#4 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

My best level I made is probably   "Remembering 911"
Go on my profile and stalk it and find the level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#5 Before February 2015

iYam

The First Gamer wrote:

I'd have to go with the two in my signature.

In order: Lotsomagic 2 (A spawn from the original Lotsomagic, which was first named but then forced a rename by admins from **!*ty magic level!. And then just one minigame, which is a very nice joke level to spend a bit of your time laughing about.

Um what's the joke there?

azert142389248968943

Board footer