Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-27 05:18:47, last edited by Xenonetix (2017-12-30 18:13:38)

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

Hi everyone!

So, a lot of incidents have occurred in the last 48 hours - Merry Christmas by the way! I just wanted to address some of them, and the many concerns the community may have.

Firstly, let me list the people who have officially quit the team:

• Showpath

• EEJesse

• Phinarose

• NVD

• Update: Benje00

Secondly, we have the people who either do not know about the changes, or just simply haven't mentioned whether they'd like to stay or leave at this stage:

• Cola1

Finally, we have the people who are definitely remaining, the first two of which will be the co-owners of Everybody Edits moving forward:

• Emalton

• Xenonetix / MegaLamb

• Update: LRussell

Now, I know you all want answers as to why any of this happened, and what's going to happen, but for now, I don't think those answers can be provided until the New Year.

In the meantime, I would like to assure you of four things:

1. The Everybody Edits servers are staying online.
2. Everybody Edits will continue to be updated for the time being, initially by Emalton from a development point of view.
3. As promised, there will be a new campaign released before the end of this year. The current plan is for that to launch on 29th December, but if something stops that from happening, please be patient.
4. The next 'big' update is planned for January 5th-6th, when we hope to bring a brand new pack, created by one of the Design Contest winners. This will coincide with the removal of the Christmas Campaign, and the re-introduction of the Wintery Wonders campaign.

For the time being, we are not recruiting new staff members while we sort things out administratively, but we appreciate your support in this time of change. We hope to be able to bring you better news in future!

~ Xenonetix / Mega Lamb ~

P.S. The ability to purchase gems has been put on hold temporarily while this transition occurs.

Xenonetix_2.png

#2 2017-12-27 05:27:45, last edited by Joeyc (2017-12-27 05:35:03)

Joeyc

Re: Everybody Edits's Short-Term Plan

To all the staff members who left the game. I keep bring this on, again and again. I will always wish you, the best of luck.

To NVD leaving, is this a dream. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I also look forward to future updates, and also the new campaign.

#3 2017-12-27 05:32:23

guardtown

I hope lrussel stays. He's a cool guy to have around.
Also, we will be having 2 new campaigns in the span of a little bit over a week? yay

Seriously, buckle your pants.

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2017-12-27 05:44:34, last edited by Akatsuk1 (2017-12-27 05:45:06)

Akatsuk1

If ya need a new mod i'd be happy enough to apply :] (I know you're not recruiting)

pizap_com14618147809731.jpg

#5 2017-12-27 06:24:07

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

Akatsuk1 wrote:

If ya need a new mod i'd be happy enough to apply :] (I know you're not recruiting)

aren't we all

#6 2017-12-27 06:39:57

kaj93

We all know EE is dead. We just don't want to acknowledge it. You might bring it back, but to do that, you will need to make a HTML5 port (No Unity). And a release on Android and iOS.

#7 2017-12-27 06:42:53

guardtown

kaj93 wrote:

We all know EE is dead. We just don't want to acknowledge it. You might bring it back, but to do that, you will need to make a HTML5 port (No Unity). And a release on Android and iOS.

mr. wisey wise guy is here to be negative again and wisen us and to say that we all believe that ee is dead

Seriously, buckle your pants.

#8 2017-12-27 06:53:00

Mait

Somebody stabbed EE so hard right now. You will more than a bandage to stop the bleeding.

Mait.jpg
Let's get to 5000.

Wooted by:

#9 2017-12-27 09:12:21

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

It’s sad to see some of the staff leaving but it’s good to see promises that are genuine. I think we have finally been given promises that will be acted on.

I strongly believe EE is about to enter an era of change for the better and I’m in full support of both Emalton and Megalamb. Even if some of you are sceptical of this change, I think it’s worth at least giving them a chance.

P.S: Lrussell please stay on as a mod <3

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (4)

#10 2017-12-27 10:37:00

MartenM
Website

I thought Lrussle was staying as well?
We wil, have to see I guess.

One thing is for certain tho, the game future looks a bit brighter now then it was with NVD in the lead for all those months.

lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

#11 2017-12-27 11:05:54

Emma333

Thank you for staying, and taking responsibility of this game. Considering 2 staff members left with the chaos going on, it must be a pain in the **** to keep going. It must also be real demotivating to have so many people saying the game is dead, and that they want it to die. These people are not a majority, the people on the forums are only a small percentage of the people who actually play the game. There's also many people on the forums who don't even play the game anymore. There are actually many players who enjoy ee, and who would be very sad to see ee die. All those players are very thankful that there are still staffmembers who aren't giving up on the game, and who are willing to go through the effort to keep this game alive, and maybe in the future make it more alive.

Pm me with anything math related please

#12 2017-12-27 11:14:17

PTU
Formerly Pipec

Mega Lamb wrote:

Oh, really? My EE won't load.
Stuck on loadscreen.

M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png

UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png

#13 2017-12-27 11:19:13

Ruben101

I hope everyting stays okay with the game last years so much things changed so much new mods, guardians and already the third new ownership?

i dont know how to apply to become an helper.

so i do it here if someone can let me know how to apply for an helper function let me know //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile!

Im from The Netherlands
Playing since: April 2011
Knowledge of the game: i know some things //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
knowledge of programming: not that much
knowledge of art things: its not to bad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
like to help people?: on my work irl i need to do it everyday

So if i can help contact me please //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

See you in the worlds ;P

a598AAZ.gif

Youtube: RubenEditIT

#14 2017-12-27 11:31:06

peace

Mega Lamb wrote:

Hi everyone!

So, a lot of incidents have occurred in the last 48 hours - Merry Christmas by the way! I just wanted to address some of them, and the many concerns the community may have.

• Showpath

• EEJesse

• Phinarose

• NVD

Secondly, we have the people who either do not know about the changes, or just simply haven't mentioned whether they'd like to stay or leave at this stage:

• Cola1

• LRussell

• Benje00

Finally, we have the people who are definitely remaining, and will be the co-owners of Everybody Edits moving forward:

• Emalton

• Xenonetix / MegaLamb

Now, I know you all want answers as to why any of this happened, and what's going to happen, but for now, I don't think those answers can be provided until the New Year.

2. Everybody Edits will continue to be updated for the time being, initially by Emalton from a development point of view.
3. As promised, there will be a new campaign released before the end of this year. The current plan is for that to launch on 29th December, but if something stops that from happening, please be patient.
4. The next 'big' update is planned for January 5th-6th, when we hope to bring a brand new pack, created by one of the Design Contest winners. This will coincide with the removal of the Christmas Campaign, and the re-introduction of the Wintery Wonders campaign.

For the time being, we are not recruiting new staff members while we sort things out administratively, but we appreciate your support in this time of change. We hope to be able to bring you better news in future!

P.S. The ability to purchase gems has been put on hold temporarily while this transition occurs.

WTF NVD WTF and why tha tbanner?! who made it?!

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#15 2017-12-27 11:56:29

TundrumMax
Formerly Memomemo

damn, that's alot of staff leaving. I'm quite surprised, NVD only just became the new owner, and now hes leaving? wow.

I can speak by breathing in but it sounds like a dying horse

TundrumMax.png

Signature by HG

Wooted by:

PTU

#16 2017-12-27 13:02:17

DJDavid98
Website

My only hope to be able to enjoy this game again was the Unity port (or some form of new client) since Flash makes the game unplayable and those jumps that I need to use WASD for when I'm used to the arrow keys are near impossible for me. I assume after that notice was posted to the top of all pages most people took it for granted and subsequently stopped playing, so good luck getting those people back on. Perhaps it's time to revive the newsletter?

#17 2017-12-27 13:02:42

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

Mega Lamb wrote:

For the time being, we are not recruiting new staff members while we sort things out administratively

That's stupid.
How do you expect reports to be handled and the updates to be done when you've got no staff members?

Getting a good staff team is the first thing you should do when you take leadership.

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

#18 2017-12-27 13:04:57

LukeM
Website

marcoantonimsantos wrote:

That's stupid.
How do you expect reports to be handled and the updates to be done when you've got no staff members?

Getting a good staff team is the first thing you should do when you take leadership.

Imo taking leadership should be the first thing you do when you take leadership (I'm pretty sure thats what they mean by 'sort things out administratively')

#19 2017-12-27 13:05:52

TundrumMax
Formerly Memomemo

LukeM wrote:

That's stupid.

Imo taking leadership should be the first thing you do when you take leadership (I'm pretty sure thats what they mean by 'sort things out administratively')

you don't say.

I can speak by breathing in but it sounds like a dying horse

TundrumMax.png

Signature by HG

#20 2017-12-27 15:09:22

Different55
Forum Admin

Memomemo wrote:
LukeM wrote:

That's stupid.

you don't say.

Apparently it had to be said.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#21 2017-12-27 16:31:23

John

Thank you everyone for your support - apparently someone attacked Everybody Edits while I was asleep. Thanks to NVD, he rolled out a small patch.

Please be patient as we resolve some of the issues internally.

PW?scale=2

#22 2017-12-27 16:32:20

LukeM
Website

It seems (for me at least) that its not working again //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#23 2017-12-27 16:40:49

LuigiMaster285

LukeM wrote:

It seems (for me at least) that its not working again //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

It doesn't work for me either.

?type=online&name=LuigiMaster285?type=energy&name=LuigiMaster285
?type=gems&name=LuigiMaster285?type=loginstreak&name=LuigiMaster285
?type=lastlogin&name=LuigiMaster285

#24 2017-12-27 19:23:35

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Mega Lamb wrote:

For the time being, we are not recruiting new staff members while we sort things out administratively

That's stupid.

Agreed, but at the same time, careful consideration needs to be put in to who the staff should include, rather than rushed decisions. That's all.

As for the reports, I can handle them myself, and we have updates planned that utilize what the current staff can currently deliver.

Xenonetix_2.png

Wooted by:

#25 2017-12-27 19:53:17

Jorc

Mega Lamb wrote:

Hi everyone!

• Showpath

• EEJesse

• Phinarose

• NVD

• Cola1

• LRussell

• Benje00

Finally, we have the people who are definitely remaining, and will be the co-owners of Everybody Edits moving forward:

• Emalton

• Xenonetix / MegaLamb

gL5OtJR.png

just please save ee

hire some hard worked people as staff

i need you

please

save ee

Love you -EE chan

Wooted by: (3)
Zumza1519696851697023

Board footer