Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-12-27 01:17:49

guardtown

Re: It's time, to let this good old Flash game rest.

skullz17 wrote:
guardtown wrote:
jkdrip wrote:
guardtown wrote:

No.
A lot of you guys are judging the game based on the community and the past. Everybody edits without drama is a great game.

Without a community with which to play other people's levels and share your own, what is EE?

I'm saying that EE with only the neutral community (the people who just play levels and never really talk) is a great game. Drama is never, ever good for a game's success.

How do you measure success? Because EE's numbers are terrible. And numbers don't lie.

by success i meant not completely crashing. it's obvious that this game is pretty much broken at this point, like a heavily cracked piece of glass. But if we have all this drama stop, the glass won't break into a million shards.

Seriously, buckle your pants.

#27 2017-12-27 01:24:15, last edited by MartenM (2017-12-27 01:26:26)

MartenM
Website

EEJoranasc wrote:

no, because i can think of reasons like

depression after 4 months-1 year if you see nostalgia video like:
https://youtu.be/K76E20gwFvQ

you wont see ee pals again and you cant find them in social media, so at least ask them to friend ya somewhere like discord

it was very fun to play actually because of how big community actually was
so thats why we shouldnt end it right now, because we need stop nvd from everything and he need wake up from this joke reality in his brain

Everybody edits will be always masterpiece and will be inside of my deep heart and tell grandsons about that game and how's that fun and everything

EE needs those sounds effects and music in game :o Would make it so less death (sounding).
Currently there is 0 music ingame... which game in 2017 has no music? Almost none.

lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

#28 2017-12-27 01:28:08

Latif

No, and I don't understand why people are saying yes here. This is the Everybody Edits forum. Why are people still here if they want the game to die.

Wooted by:

#29 2017-12-27 01:29:05

Joeyc

Latif wrote:

No, and I don't understand why people are saying yes here. This is the Everybody Edits forum. Why are people still here if they want the game to die.

Cause inside, they actually love ee.

Wooted by:

#30 2017-12-27 01:37:50

skullz17

guardtown wrote:
skullz17 wrote:
guardtown wrote:
jkdrip wrote:
guardtown wrote:

No.
A lot of you guys are judging the game based on the community and the past. Everybody edits without drama is a great game.

Without a community with which to play other people's levels and share your own, what is EE?

I'm saying that EE with only the neutral community (the people who just play levels and never really talk) is a great game. Drama is never, ever good for a game's success.

How do you measure success? Because EE's numbers are terrible. And numbers don't lie.

by success i meant not completely crashing. it's obvious that this game is pretty much broken at this point, like a heavily cracked piece of glass. But if we have all this drama stop, the glass won't break into a million shards.

How can you call a heavily cracked piece of glass a great game? It's objectively bad. And drama is not the reason that the game is bad. The game being bad is the reason for drama.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#31 2017-12-27 01:47:30

hummerz5

terence wrote:
LukeM wrote:
terence wrote:
LukeM wrote:

No

I can't see any advantage of killing it... As long a people are still playing it, and as long as it's not losing money (afaik it's still making a slight profit) what's wrong with it staying running?

ee's negative cash flow is what made chris leave, i really doubt that an exorbitantly smaller player base has improved the game's financial situation

Do you have a solid source for this info? Most later owners have at least mentioned profits, so I'm pretty sure they're not negative, probably just small (maybe it was after deducting his wage or something?)

asked him about it on kongregate during julian's hiatus. there's a pastebin somewhere out there but I'm not sure how i'd dig that up

I forgot all about seeing QRious. Was I there for this particular discussion?

Wooted by:

#32 2017-12-27 01:59:01

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

No.

The forum drama is far too entertaining.

Look at it this way: if EE is deleted, it will never get better. If it keeps going, it just might improve.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by:

#33 2017-12-27 02:04:44

proficuous
Formerly terence

hummerz5 wrote:
terence wrote:
LukeM wrote:
terence wrote:
LukeM wrote:

No

I can't see any advantage of killing it... As long a people are still playing it, and as long as it's not losing money (afaik it's still making a slight profit) what's wrong with it staying running?

ee's negative cash flow is what made chris leave, i really doubt that an exorbitantly smaller player base has improved the game's financial situation

Do you have a solid source for this info? Most later owners have at least mentioned profits, so I'm pretty sure they're not negative, probably just small (maybe it was after deducting his wage or something?)

asked him about it on kongregate during julian's hiatus. there's a pastebin somewhere out there but I'm not sure how i'd dig that up

I forgot all about seeing QRious. Was I there for this particular discussion?

nah, shiny and i stalked him into different chatrooms and he finally engaged with us, we begged him to kick out Shoe & come back lol

pretty sure i made a post about it on the kong-ee forums that included the pastebin link. been trying to dig it up for the past half hour but no luck. i remember there was a lot of interesting stuff in the conversation.

Wooted by:

#34 2017-12-27 03:59:18

Akatsuk1

You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain...

pizap_com14618147809731.jpg

#35 2017-12-27 04:49:15

guardtown

skullz17 wrote:
guardtown wrote:
skullz17 wrote:
guardtown wrote:
jkdrip wrote:

How can you call a heavily cracked piece of glass a great game? It's objectively bad. And drama is not the reason that the game is bad. The game being bad is the reason for drama.

The game, in it's current state, is a heavily cracked piece of glass.
And how in the world, without the community, is everybody edits by itself bad?

Seriously, buckle your pants.

#36 2017-12-27 05:07:46

soniiiety

no i don't want to lose friends or the game, if you delete this it will ruin the social more and then the internet will be 1% less social and 50% for me

Wooted by:

#37 2017-12-27 06:10:00

dcomet

soniiiety wrote:

no i don't want to lose friends or the game, if you delete this it will ruin the social more and then the internet will be 1% less social and 50% for me

hop onto another small game w/ a small community

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png
@MAMETCHl on twitter for the pfp artist, @snuffyowo on twitter for the character drawn in the pfp.

Wooted by:

#38 2017-12-27 06:34:36

Joeyc

Joeyc wrote:

No, I believe that somewhere in the future, that **** will no longer have ownership over ee. I don't even wanna say his name or see it anymore. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Haha, my post was right.

#39 2017-12-27 08:10:18

soniiiety

DarkComet wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

hop onto another small game w/ a small community

there is no such thing, i can't find one and they are not the same as this one, i can't even find a game like this

Wooted by:

#40 2017-12-27 08:17:33

Anatoly

No. We will miss the community.

Wooted by:

#41 2017-12-27 08:21:09

soniiiety

i will not let it die, but the people who want it or the dev/team/mods/admins and the haters and people who want it shutdown will beable to shut it down and kill it, BUT I WONT IDK WHY THEY WANT SOMETHING BAD

this game will never be dead or afk it will always be something for us, BUT the people who hate it will unfairly shut it down because of their own selfishness, AND YOU SHOULDNT BLAME THE GOOD PEOPLE FOR YOUR FAULT WHO EVER IT MIGHT BE

Wooted by:

#42 2017-12-27 12:19:22

Nexus221
Website

NO

Wooted by:

#43 2017-12-27 12:24:47

Ruben101

NO,

i hope so much the game does not die... i dont want to get to real life to much and idk if its already there: an offline everybody edits with all the worlds you created so you can play singleplayer by yourself or with an multiplayer but then as an downloadable game ?? idk

and just let it die like this isint an good way to end it also :/

a598AAZ.gif

Youtube: RubenEditIT

#44 2017-12-27 12:29:39

skullz17

guardtown wrote:
skullz17 wrote:
guardtown wrote:
skullz17 wrote:
guardtown wrote:

The game, in it's current state, is a heavily cracked piece of glass.
And how in the world, without the community, is everybody edits by itself bad?

n u m b e r s

Do you think that the game being dead is the community's fault? Absolutely not. If you were running a business, you would attribute its success to yourself, because you would find that there were lots of things you could do to improve its chances of being successful. Games do not randomly become popular or unpopular by chance. Part of what makes a game good is how well it can attract a userbase, maintain it, and grow. EE has not been able to do this, therefore it's bad. I'm not saying that the core concept of the game is bad, but there's so much that could be done to help maintain users, that has been completely neglected over the years. For example, lots of people who play EE say that they do not feel motivated to build levels. You can interpret this as being that person's problem, but when you look at the bigger picture, you can see that it's not just one person, and you have to wonder who is responsible, and whether it could have been prevented. And I'm telling you yes, it could have been prevented. I don't feel like repeating the things I've said in the past so please read this unorganised ramble on EE's problems.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by:

#45 2017-12-27 12:31:13

Ruben101

skullz17 wrote:

YES

but keep forums and discord

lol this way more stupid... deliting an game but keeping the forums xD
based on an game that isint there then

but that wont happen EE Stays //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile !!

a598AAZ.gif

#46 2017-12-27 12:34:28

TundrumMax
Formerly Memomemo

NO, because i have friends on here, and not all of them have things like discord, and if ee gets removed, ill feel great nostalgia if i see it again, i dont have any alternative to ee either, because i simply dont know any.

I can speak by breathing in but it sounds like a dying horse

TundrumMax.png

Signature by HG

#47 2017-12-27 12:35:25

Kira

The majority voted NO, although the wise decision would've been YES.

The game is currently offline and no one knows what's going on.

To be continued.

#48 2017-12-27 12:39:22

Ruben101

skullz17 wrote:
guardtown wrote:
jkdrip wrote:
guardtown wrote:

No.

But when you always keep looking to numbers you will never succeed :/

a598AAZ.gif

#49 2017-12-27 12:40:03

TundrumMax
Formerly Memomemo

Kira wrote:

The majority voted NO, although the wise decision would've been YES.

The game is currently offline and no one knows what's going on.

To be continued.

we voted NO, because we love this game, and its very hard to let go of something that you love and worked for

I can speak by breathing in but it sounds like a dying horse

TundrumMax.png

Signature by HG

Wooted by:

#50 2017-12-27 12:48:06

LukeM
Website

Kira wrote:

...although the wise decision would've been YES.

Care to explain why?

Wooted by:
soniiiety1514688622689094

Board footer