Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-26 20:03:54

Gosha

Phinarose is the best choice for the rest owner

Phina is very friendly and with amazing temper. I am sure that she is the perfect fit for this role. She would be a good leader. Nvd was going to give her owner rights

But suddenly everything changed And nvd switched to emalton
Nothing personal, but I don't think that emalton would be a good leader. He has soft temper and quite new to report staff. You need at least some practice in this. I am afraid that emalton could turn onto 4th bad owner.

Phina is staff for a very long time. I really like her. And I trust her more than anyone here for various reasons.

Woot this if you agree and I hope to see discussion here

#2 2017-12-26 20:07:24

Vitalijus
Website

Re: Phinarose is the best choice for the rest owner

Gosha wrote:

Phina is very friendly and with amazing temper. I am sure that she is the perfect fit for this role. She would be a good leader. Nvd was going to give her owner rights

Nothing personal, but I don't think that emalton would be a good leader. He has soft temper and quite new to report staff. You need at least some practice in this. I am afraid that emalton could turn onto 4th bad owner.

Phina is staff for a very long time. I really like her. And I trust her more than anyone here for various reasons.

Atleast Emalton can code

wn7I7Oa.png

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2017-12-26 20:10:00

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

Phinarose is a nice person... Hmm. In my experience she hasn't, but ignoring that:
-Phina does not know how game development works
-Phina can not code
-Phina is unable to set up a team

Why would phinarose be a staff? Is there any specific reasons? She doesn't seem, how to say it, fitting.

Emalton, in the other hand, knows how to code.
He is a nice guy, imo nicer than phina, and he knows how game development works.

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2017-12-26 20:11:11

Gosha

Vitalijus wrote:

Atleast Emalton can code

You shouldn't be able to code to manage the game.

#5 2017-12-26 20:12:52

Kira

What about no? She doesn't even know about the game

#6 2017-12-26 20:13:01

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Gosha wrote:

Phina is very friendly and with amazing temper.

that is simply not enough for becoming an owner. community manager in many games, yes, but not an owner for EE. i have nothing against her but imo she would be completely unable to handle this mess, not to mention she's in uni and this would take up a great portion of her time.
please put your personal sympathy aside, or whatever motivates you for silly ideas like this one.
honestly i dont believe in emalton as an owner either. not sure why you're all saying he will be the owner now, i probably didnt pay enough attention to the whole situation.

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#7 2017-12-26 20:14:01

Emma333

A leader doesn't have to be able to code. He/she has to be able to keep the staff motivated and decide the direction of the game. I think Phinarose would have a bigger chance at succeeding than Emalton, because all staff members and most players seem to trust her, and because she has (a little bit) more experience.

Pm me with anything math related please

Wooted by: (3)

#8 2017-12-26 20:15:49

Latif

Nou used to be the owner of EE and he couldn't program. He always made good decisions, and I think phinarose isn't a person who wants to lead a team. Having phinarose as a moderator is a better idea. Emalton has more knowledge about games, not the perfect owner, but the only choice we have now.

#9 2017-12-26 20:15:56

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Emma333 wrote:

He/she has to be able to keep the staff motivated and decide the direction of the game

which she would not be able to do, regardless

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

#10 2017-12-26 20:19:06

Harmonious
Formerly jkdrip

Personally I think whatever we (the community) think doesn't matter
NVD doesn't exactly reach out to us very often

Currently playing through: Mega Man 1-6

Listen to my in-game music! (it's pretty much all I'm good at)

Wooted by:

#11 2017-12-26 20:19:44

XxAtillaxX

maxi123 wrote:

that is simply not enough for becoming an owner. community manager in many games, yes, but not an owner for EE. i have nothing against her but imo she would be completely unable to handle this mess, not to mention she's in uni and this would take up a great portion of her time.
please put your personal sympathy aside, or whatever motivates you for silly ideas like this one.
honestly i dont believe in emalton as an owner either. not sure why you're all saying he will be the owner now, i probably didnt pay enough attention to the whole situation.

Emalton is in college'university as well, and so was NVD and the rest of the staff. I don't think it's a plus, but it certainly isn't a change. Phinarose has demonstrated that she can handle multiple tasks, she takes care of the vast majority of the reports by herself.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#12 2017-12-26 20:21:48

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

XxAtillaxX wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

Emalton is in college'university as well, and so was NVD and the rest of the staff. I don't think it's a plus, but it certainly isn't a change. Phinarose has demonstrated that she can handle multiple tasks, she takes care of the vast majority of the reports by herself.

handling reports =/= handling the game
and i said that i personally dont really want emalton as owner either

i8SwC8p.png

#13 2017-12-26 20:22:13

Akatsuk1

TBH it doesn't matter who becomes owner or not, NVD didn't do **** so whoever we get who at least comes on once a month is going to be better.

pizap_com14618147809731.jpg

#14 2017-12-26 20:31:08, last edited by Gosha (2017-12-26 20:31:45)

Gosha

Akatsuk1 wrote:

TBH it doesn't matter who becomes owner or not, NVD didn't do **** so whoever we get who at least comes on once a month is going to be better.

Why would you need "at least better" when you can have the best

Nou is at least better,  but it doesn't mean he should be here

#15 2017-12-26 20:33:29

Akatsuk1

Gosha wrote:
Akatsuk1 wrote:

That's true, but i highly doubt we are going to be getting the best... What I'm saying is, whoever we get will be better.

#16 2017-12-26 20:36:34

Gosha

Akatsuk1 wrote:
Gosha wrote:
Akatsuk1 wrote:

That's true, but i highly doubt we are going to be getting the best... What I'm saying is, whoever we get will be better.

Sure anyone will be better
O wait
I heard it somewhere

"anyone is going to be better than nou"

We are discussing what is the best for us,  not what is going to be better or not

#17 2017-12-26 20:39:33

Akatsuk1

Yeah I guess, I personally think Jesse will be a good owner, though i doubt he'd want to be.

#18 2017-12-26 20:40:23

Gosha

Akatsuk1 wrote:

Yeah I guess, I personally think Jesse will be a good owner, though i doubt he'd want to be.

As far as I know he is busy in real life

#19 2017-12-26 20:44:11

Processor

As someone who's worked for the game, who knows how to code, who predicted how terrible NVD would be, I must say I think phina is very well capable of managing this game.

Let's see if I'm right...

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#20 2017-12-26 20:57:31

Zumza

Processor wrote:

As someone who's worked for the game, who knows how to code, who predicted how terrible NVD would be, I must say I think phina is very well capable of managing this game.

Let's see if I'm right...

CONTENT WARNING

I predict history will repeat itself.

At this point I'd rather see Atilla's promised acquisitor than yet another person from community.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#21 2017-12-26 21:06:51

Gosha

Zumza wrote:

I predict history will repeat itself.

I think the history will repeat itself on emalton
Because he is quite the same type of person
Phina is different from the other owners

Also
Don't think that phina is a girl who is capable only with dealing with reports. She is a strong tempered woman. She is able to manage her life and emotional state better than emalton and nvd combined.
She said herself that she was happy, excited and determined to be a new owner,  meaning she knew what she was doing

#22 2017-12-26 21:36:15

Joeyc

She definitely has the capability of being the new owner. Anything is better than NVD right? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#23 2017-12-26 22:12:00

proficuous
Formerly terence

the best choice is someone willing to come in and spend the time and money necessary to convert to unity (& do a staff overhaul) while understanding there will be absolutely no return on their investment

the realistic choice is an optimistic member of the community that gets in over their head and resigns after we turn on them a few months later

Wooted by:

#24 2017-12-26 22:48:50

Xfrogman43

Kira wrote:

What about no? She doesn't even know about the game

I've seen you post this a few times, can you explain?

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#25 2017-12-26 23:05:08

showpath

Vitalijus wrote:
Gosha wrote:

Atleast Emalton can code

I don't think you realize that nvd hasn't wrote any code for EE for months, and the last change he did Jesse redid because it was so bad.
I would happily help with EE if Phina is in charge.

Anatoly1514361698688210

Board footer