Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-24 14:50:50, last edited by RailMat (2017-12-25 11:02:31)

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

incomming mafia.

in February Mafia 19 is incomming. I'll post the signups 2 weeks after mafia 18 is finished

It will be a closed setup.

mafia rules:
1. All forum rules apply, however multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue.
2. Do not post in the game thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted.
3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.
4. If you stay inactive too long or not contributing to discussion , you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours.
5. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying what your role is or does, but don't copy paste an entire role pm word for word.
6. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.
7. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.
8. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat. No exceptions.
9. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.
10. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.
11. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.
12. My colour is the  orange bold colour. Do not impersonate the moderator.
13. Votes must be in bold. I can see that easier.

#2 2017-12-25 08:16:34

Anatoly

Re: incomming mafia.

Out coming game

#3 2017-12-25 11:01:26

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

Re: incomming mafia.

since Onjit have run the mafia I'll post the signups end January begin February

RailMat1514196086687625

Board footer