Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-23 21:30:25

Pyraklydd

Help restore Old Account

Dear Everybody Edits Staff,

I have been experiencing a problem and I am writing this article to state my inquiry. The problem is that I have an account that I have had for a long time, but I can not seem to be able to log into  it.

I started playing Everybody Edits in 2012, with an account named Rossi50. At the date of 2015, I made another account, in which I have been using to play since late 2015. Shortly after, I decided to take a break off electronic devices. Little after I started playing again, I stumbled upon Everybody Edits yet again, filling me with nostalgia.
Attempting to Login to Everybody Edits, I realised that I had forgotten the email and password of my old account. Moreover I had almost forgotten my newer account's password. Fortunately, I was able to remember my newer account and I have been playing this game since.

I wish to retrieve my older account, but the sad thing is that I have just recently started using the forums. Previously, I had questioned some staff and people, yet most of them thought I wanted to steal an account. If you do not believe me, I have an older brother that had played Everybody Edits with me when I started, and if you would like, you could send him a mail regarding this topic. His In game name was Massa70, I believe. He has stopped playing Everybody Edits though, so here is the email he currently uses: [email protected]

I hope you will take my problem into account when deciding on this matter.

Sincerely,
Aygoustinos Karofyllakis-Vozniak

Also, I don't know where to post this so move it where it is most suitable--if not here--and I will delete this sentence.

Thanks AnatolyEE for the Signature and HG for the Avatar!         
                                                     My Graphics Creation Thread
tKQig41.png
OH6Lui4.pngKx1rqMj.png

Wooted by:

#2 2017-12-23 22:10:07

Pehpe

Re: Help restore Old Account

i didnt read the post

nice name

many things happen over a dramatic course of action

#3 2017-12-24 01:30:27, last edited by John (2017-12-24 13:50:18)

John

Hello,

Because there is not a way to verify the ownership of the account I will bring it up with the staff and we will vote.  I work for 3 more hours, so I can't now.

EDIT: I am unaware that there even is a protocol, follow MegaLamb's instructions below.

PW?scale=2

#4 2017-12-24 10:24:08

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Emalton wrote:

Hello,

Because there is not a way to verify the ownership of the account I will bring it up with the staff and we will vote.  I work for 3 more hours, so I can't now.

Ignore this entirely.

Please send an email to [email protected] - It may not be addressed immediately, but we will get to it when we can.

We will not "vote". We will proceed through proper protocol.

Xenonetix-2.png

Wooted by: (3)

#5 2017-12-24 13:51:52, last edited by John (2017-12-24 13:56:13)

John

Mega Lamb wrote:

We will not "vote". We will proceed through proper protocol.

When you have the time please send me the protocol document, I'm guessing it would be useful to have. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I'm not in the staff chat yet, so it is quite hard communicating with you all. Hopefully when NVD gets back he will give me access.

PW?scale=2

Wooted by:

#6 2017-12-24 14:30:10

skullz17

Emalton. Rather than making these weird decisions on your own and blame it on not being in the slack, why not just choose not to take action until you're in the slack? When you realise that you haven't been able to communicate with other staff members, why is your next thought to make the decision on your own?

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by: (4)

#7 2017-12-24 21:02:13

HeyNK

THE STAFF IS FALLING APART!!!!!!!! This thread is worthy of starting  riot! overthrow the staff?

Whoever is the emporer is the next to be assassingated! Being on EE staff is a death sentence!!!

Wooted by: (2)

#8 2017-12-25 01:32:53

John

skullz17 wrote:

blame it on not being in the slack

I was just stating a fact that it's hard to communicate with everyone. I'm not using that as an excuse.

skullz17 wrote:

make the decision on your own

Capture.PNG
I guess I'm sorry for assuming that it is official????

skullz17 wrote:

choose not to take action until you're in the slack?

I will do this. I thought I'd make a few changes because progress is still progress.

I will wait. (Except if it is fixing bugs).

PW?scale=2

Wooted by: (2)
John1514161973687546

Board footer