Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-22 08:25:43

iPwner
Website

signature history (?~;-o)?

pLZZZZZzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzz? : 3 THNKX.

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2017-12-23 02:19:09

Pehpe

Re: signature history (?~;-o)?

iPwner wrote:

Very detailed and intriguing argument, I'm sure the forum staff will accept it.

many things happen over a dramatic course of action

#3 2017-12-23 07:30:20

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

notepad

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:

#4 2017-12-23 07:36:26

Anatoly

Pehpe wrote:
iPwner wrote:

Very detailed and intriguing argument, I'm sure the forum staff will accept it.

They will. This argument with 35 symbols creates 35 reasons to add: You should see it symbolized: A big Z shows that you could reset your avatar: He could remember the first avatars, bu5 the small z shows that you can’t reset your sig, because forgot it’s look. The question mark represents the current state of his signature. “AQ” = Against Queries. “PL” in his message shows the time when he hadn’t a sig. Then he said in his sig that he is thankful for taking your time reading his message.

Zoey2070 wrote:

notepad

I reloaded the page and boom there you go! A new message appears!

#5 2017-12-23 07:56:36, last edited by some woman (2017-12-23 22:27:21)

some woman

Well first it was something, then something else, etc.

Then it was a "roulette" type thing where I had three rotating sigs of Dr. Mario with differently colored shirts and backgrounds. There was also a "quotes of the week" section where I just took random engrishy quotes and stuck them onto my sig every week. It didn't last long. I had some pastebin archive but I think it's deleted now. There was also the text "I said golf confirmed best color 2015" which was based off of some typo that diff made on Fail Forums two years ago.

A while later, Duck was making sigs and I requested something and this happened. I assume it was based off some other sig I had at the time that I couldn't remember.
Mnwimxu.png

Soon after, my sig was some screenshot I took in EE that I pasted some smileys onto and wrote "I bet alkazam can't make a better sig" on the bottom of.

Eventually I made some trippy sig in paint.net with the tacky EE christmas backgrounds - the yellow one with stars and the green diagonal striped one - that involved a bunch of rotation and blurring and layers.

Then zoey was making sigs, I asked for one, and here we are now.

EDIT: Oh wait I thought this was a thread where we just openly shared the history of our signature. Anyways, this would be a nice feature to have.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

some woman1514012196687227

Board footer