Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-22 07:56:17

Anatoly

Big One Graphic - Fix Color Palette

a.png

This one graphic could require some space. But it would Create a new possibilit6 for the only basic brick to expand in colors! One ID - multiple colors. You’ll be able to place every color!

#2 2017-12-22 15:34:34

peace

Re: Big One Graphic - Fix Color Palette

AnatolyEE wrote:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … 8416/a.png

This one graphic could require some space. But it would Create a new possibilit6 for the only basic brick to expand in colors! One ID - multiple colors. You’ll be able to place every color!

hi anatoly i wan tto give more woots! make this for more packages //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile (and no im not gonna make much alts on forums just to woot this i dont want a ban //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile) there should be an tab in the editor menu where it redericts to these packs and then you choos epack for example basic and it opens thi smenu and u can select a few colors and move them to your hot bar these basic pack will still remine in the block tab with the basic colors we have at the moment but this is very nice just try to make it for mor epaakcs that hav emulti colors MODS/ADMINS SEE THIS NICE IDEA //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#3 2017-12-23 01:53:37

Pehpe

peace wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment … 8416/a.png

hi anatoly i wan tto give more woots! make this for more packages //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile (and no im not gonna make much alts on forums just to woot this i dont want a ban //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile) there should be an tab in the editor menu where it redericts to these packs and then you choos epack for example basic and it opens thi smenu and u can select a few colors and move them to your hot bar these basic pack will still remine in the block tab with the basic colors we have at the moment but this is very nice just try to make it for mor epaakcs that hav emulti colors MODS/ADMINS SEE THIS NICE IDEA //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

you ok man

many things happen over a dramatic course of action

#4 2017-12-23 07:37:22

Anatoly

Pehpe wrote:

you ok man

Thanks for contributing to the topic!

#5 2018-01-03 17:11:00

Anatoly

leRfFnN.png

#6 2018-01-03 17:49:07

Gosha

Isn't it a jokepost?

#7 2018-01-03 17:54:20

LukeM
Website

Gosha wrote:

Isn't it a jokepost?

I guess it seems Anatoly has no internal filter for good / bad ideas... Some of them are good (probably just over half that he has bumped), but some of them are just... no...

LukeM1514998460690173

Board footer