Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-29 17:51:14

Anatoly

Hi, please stop!

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 87#p681587

hummerz5 (in PM) wrote:

Dear AnatolyEE

You have received a warning from the Official Everybody Edits Forums staff for "Spam (Minor)".

--
commenting on the status of the thread isn't relevant to the thread usually unless you want to report it
--

You can view the details of your warnings by going to http://forums.everybodyedits.com/warnings.php?view=1381

That's not the main reason for my ban, but that longered it. All I can say demod ...! If being sure answer:

What's the point of the forum?
Attracting people to EE? That's not an option with these warnings. Discussing EE? Please! That's a good reason for this forums to exist but how can you discuss the game if your poist skills are disabled. Is the forum supposed to funny with humour or serious adults? Minimodding is unnecessary with.... our active players state.

Why do you keep banning people?
Oh no! He minimodded! Life is over! Ban immediately because this forum is for young people! It's like Spam = Minimodding. Yes, sometimes it does, and then the user should be banned for spam, not for... "he should report it". If someones writes once 42, and gets banned for a week, or if you get banned just because you've been misunderstood. Okay, 1 day banning for that stuff, but you believe EE has any chances by this? If you care more about the forum then EE then rename it from Official Everybody Edits Forums to Fun Forums.

"Will I be banned for this?"
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=41007: People don't care if they get banned now or if they leave all together. They try to get banned to get some help to quit. They wouldn't care anyway. Point 1) What's the meaning of the forums? The forums are connected to the game, look at the top: Play Chat Wiki: Links to the EE connected things (Oh btw, where's discord?) and the forum is important to the game as the game to the forums.

If you want the game to stay think: Will I help a player to leave now or will i try to let him stay? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink If I get banned again that's a final move for school exercises.

Though I'm not sure if my time expired or, in fact, Diff remove my ban, I'm saying thanks for the unban reason (Time or Diff).

PS. Do you read hide messages?

#2 2017-11-29 18:05:13

LukeM
Website

Re: Hi, please stop!

You don't get banned instantly though... You are given multiple chances to lead from your mistakes and keep to the rules, and if you still can't follow them then why should the moderators waste their time telling you not to do those things?

Wooted by:

#3 2017-11-29 18:15:24

Anatoly

LukeM wrote:

You don't get banned instantly though... You are given multiple chances to lead from your mistakes and keep to the rules, and if you still can't follow them then why should the moderators waste their time telling you not to do those things?

LukeM wrote:

not to do those things?

Not to do what? Look before posting for each word and trying to get into hummerz5 and read every of the rules read trough your post, to look if it doesn't break it, then read the next rule and then the content, and so on,l till for a message with 20 words you used 20 minutes because of the ban terror

#4 2017-11-29 18:20:14, last edited by LukeM (2017-12-01 00:37:15)

LukeM
Website

Not to spam, minimod, flame, etc.

It's not that hard to follow the rules, you basically just need to ask yourself two questions, 'is this irrelevant?' and 'am I being an idiot?' and if both answers are no, then 99% of the time it's fine

Wooted by:

#5 2017-11-29 18:40:55, last edited by RailMat (2017-11-29 18:44:12)

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

AnatolyEE wrote:

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 87#p681587

hummerz5 (in PM) wrote:

Dear AnatolyEE

You have received a warning from the Official Everybody Edits Forums staff for "Spam (Minor)".

--
commenting on the status of the thread isn't relevant to the thread usually unless you want to report it
--

You can view the details of your warnings by going to http://forums.everybodyedits.com/warnings.php?view=1381

That's not the main reason for my ban, but that longered it. All I can say demod ...! If being sure answer:

What's the point of the forum?
Attracting people to EE? That's not an option with these warnings. Discussing EE? Please! That's a good reason for this forums to exist but how can you discuss the game if your poist skills are disabled. Is the forum supposed to funny with humour or serious adults? Minimodding is unnecessary with.... our active players state.

Why do you keep banning people?
Oh no! He minimodded! Life is over! Ban immediately because this forum is for young people! It's like Spam = Minimodding. Yes, sometimes it does, and then the user should be banned for spam, not for... "he should report it". If someones writes once 42, and gets banned for a week, or if you get banned just because you've been misunderstood. Okay, 1 day banning for that stuff, but you believe EE has any chances by this? If you care more about the forum then EE then rename it from Official Everybody Edits Forums to Fun Forums.

"Will I be banned for this?"
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=41007: People don't care if they get banned now or if they leave all together. They try to get banned to get some help to quit. They wouldn't care anyway. Point 1) What's the meaning of the forums? The forums are connected to the game, look at the top: Play Chat Wiki: Links to the EE connected things (Oh btw, where's discord?) and the forum is important to the game as the game to the forums.

If you want the game to stay think: Will I help a player to leave now or will i try to let him stay? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink If I get banned again that's a final move for school exercises.

Though I'm not sure if my time expired or, in fact, Diff remove my ban, I'm saying thanks for the unban reason (Time or Diff).

PS. Do you read hide messages?

I think you've more great warnings active:
bv. flaming is 5 points for 8 months

those warnings will like in a higher ban time if you get Spam (Minor) or Minimodding.

EDIT: I had only one Spam (Minor) warning for posting ? in your thead. Reason: someone asked why and we don't need 1 more poster who say it

#6 2017-11-29 23:58:22

hummerz5

Hi! If this is directed at me then a PM would suffice.

If you accept that I'm warning you for minimodding then perhaps make it clear that you don't want it to be a rule.

I guess as far as I can tell my main point is that simply declaring that you don't want to be banned is hard to work with. What of other users? What of the rules themselves?

And yes I make mistakes, though I try to rectify them when I can

hummerz51511996302684691

Board footer