Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#776 2017-10-22 18:49:59, last edited by Myst (2017-10-22 18:51:15)

Myst

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

This will be my last post on this toxic forum.

You know me maybe as an begging immature retarded kid,
but I changed since I saw the most annyoing kid on ee "Whirl"
I really need to say thanks to him because he showed his immature side.

but I also learned something in ee/fourms about being mature by n1kf, sapizza, gosh a noob and maybe Prodigy:
- "don't be an idiot who get triggeried by random peoples"
- "don't be an immature kid"
- "don't make stupid forums posst"

so, it's my time to go to my grown up way, bye.

#777 2017-10-22 19:22:37

Abelysk

Mysterion wrote:

gosh a noob

Mysterion wrote:

go to my grown up way

JK. Sad to see ya go.

#778 2017-10-24 21:51:15

Guest.

Mysterion wrote:

"don't make stupid forums posst"

:thinking:

Wooted by:

#779 2017-10-24 22:04:06

Pingohits
Banned

zyhrllos wrote:
Mysterion wrote:

"don't make stupid forums posst"

:thinking:

ciorrect horse play saxophoen and "correct" tpyography nudges out like punxsutawney phil on ghog day

is it stupid??? or ironically stupid??? or ironically ironically stupid???

they say irony is like an onion: it make people who hate onion cry

i hope this message ironically portrays an ironically ironically stupid forum post

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (2)

#780 2017-10-28 13:29:05

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Aww its sad to see you leave Luka...
You have great worlds, you inspried me to make worlds...
You are just perfect, you're great.

Hope you'll come back soon... (or maybe if I'm lucky I can see ya in another game XD) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#781 2017-11-02 15:49:25

Ailia

Hello, there!
I'm Ailia, sharing the same name with my EE account. I've played Everybody Edits for roughly seven years now (I still fondly remember the first Christmas update and Ninja smiley update).
I'm quite interested in the way Everybody Edits has gone and hope I could benefit it sometime. xD

"In Lower Pomerania is the Diamond Mountain, which is two miles and a half high, two miles and a half wide, and two miles and a half in depth; every hundred years a little bird comes and sharpens its beak on it, and when the whole mountain is chiseled away, then the first second of eternity will have passed."

Wooted by: (3)

#782 2017-11-02 16:20:56

Gosha

Ailia wrote:

for roughly seven years now

I think we are all here for 5-7 years
and that's sad

#783 2017-11-02 17:01:55

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Gosha wrote:
Ailia wrote:

for roughly seven years now

I think we are all here for 5-7 years
and that's sad

I think it's nice that we have a community so dedicated to a single thing we're passionate about.

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by:

#784 2017-11-02 21:50:53

Guest.

Ailia wrote:

I'm quite interested in the way Everybody Edits has gone and hope I could benefit it sometime. xD

???

Wooted by:

#785 2017-11-02 22:33:14

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

zyhrllos wrote:
Ailia wrote:

???

What are you confused about?

Everybody Edits is Fred

#786 2017-11-07 04:04:11

iPwner
Website

He's a spy-flower bi-existential blemish bud entity. ;",,3 Ignorimatize em and maybe he'll clear up in 2-6 weeks!

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#787 2017-11-07 17:52:53

Filip2005
Website

Well , it wasn't mostly good to be in EE , I couldn't find motivation so I might play .Io games , I've realised one thing , Leaving EE might be a good choice, 

When I first started I was confused on what to do , it was a big network of worlds , then I left EE for some 2-4 years which then I developed in mind : maybe I should be back. So I joined back in 2016 : I was dissapointed mostly , all I saw is noob and ugly worlds , the abominations couldn't stand the worlds . Then today,  ( 7/11/17) about design competition,  I wasn't jealous but I disliked the creations of it , then I did heavy-philosophy . I realised I wasted 2-4 years of playing this,  sure ban me staff but I will never forgive you for what you did to everyone . EE is a failed experiment created by Benjaminsen , sorrow for him : that he made something that will lead to a desert , as a fact the contest sucked,  It's hard to find motivation in creating something for EE , the community is treated like sentient toys,  some of you who dislike me ( like Eleizabeth)  laugh and mock this .

I'll try to find motivation to do in EE , i might not leave EE if there's something motivating , If no I'll leave 29/6/17

I am Filip and I like women.

Wooted by:

#788 2017-11-07 18:21:36

John

Uh, that date has already passed???

PW?scale=2

#789 2017-11-07 18:24:49

Different55
Forum Admin

merged with intro/outro topic

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#790 2017-11-07 22:25:45

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Filip, I don't get how you go from this

Filip2005 The Junior help wrote:

all I saw is noob and ugly worlds , the abominations couldn't stand the worlds .

to this:

I will never forgive you for what you did to everyone .

Forgive whom? What are you talking about? It sounds like somebody did something horrible, yet you don't describe anything that could be considered that.

EE is a failed experiment created by Benjaminsen , sorrow for him : that he made something that will lead to a desert

This game isn't a failure. This game once had thousands of players online at once, and reached the front page of Kongregate. If that's a failure then I'm not sure what's considered a success for an online indie Flash game.

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by: (4)

#791 2017-11-07 22:58:16

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

filip wrote:

all I saw is noob and ugly worlds , the abominations couldn't stand the worlds .

filip wrote:

I will never forgive you for what you did to everyone .

filip wrote:

EE is a failed experiment created by Benjaminsen , sorrow for him : that he made something that will lead to a desert

when you try to sound smart by typing literal nonsense with metaphors but it doesnt apparently work

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#792 2017-11-18 15:18:38

Nebula

I has improved myself, again and again. Doesn't work. But this time, I'm improving myself for final time.

#793 2017-11-18 17:00:44

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Whirl wrote:

I has improved myself, again and again. Doesn't work. But this time, I'm improving myself for final time.

And this isn't even his final form!

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by: (2)

#794 2017-11-18 17:52:23

Nebula

maxi123 wrote:
Whirl wrote:

And this isn't even his final form!

sure.
3d8lxGw.png

Wooted by:

#795 2017-11-30 23:41:43

capasha

My last days in Everybody Edits

Everybody Edits was a fun game that I found out on Flashback.org 2010.
Both people from Flashback and my friend played it. The time there was around 6 smileys and and 10 blocks.
We had fun in the open worlds. We made auto-clickers so we could draw faster because of trolls.
Sure I was a troll too because it was fun to see how much panic people got.

In the later updates we could create worlds with passwords which was fun too.
Beta came a bit later which gave us new blocks and smileys that none else had. Me and my friend bought it because of this, we want to be special.
Me and my friend had so much fun in all worlds created by others.

It was this time I found out about a crew named EX Crew. I joined them and we made so many good worlds, not that I was good at it but I was a member and helped with other things.
We used tinychat because it was easier. Cyph1e which joined us made some tools to EE which made it easier to create worlds.
I want to mention Aslai/Kaslai which made EE Animator that could animate worlds. In EX Crew we had something named space bears which was shooting lazors when people played.

Later in the Everybody Edits time I found KOTH/Neph Tinychat and we talked a lot about the games.
KOTH/Neph was a god at bossing. He later made a chat named Coldstorm and we was a lot of people there. I don’t remember all names.

What I want to have said with this, I had very fun with Everybody Edits. So thanks for that.

I'm out.

#796 2017-12-01 00:39:55

John

Sad to see you go! We'll miss you!

PW?scale=2

Wooted by:

#797 2017-12-11 20:02:17, last edited by drunkbnu (2017-12-11 20:05:05)

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

Finally decided to take an important amount of time for what is my most serious post, because I feel that if I don't write this now I'll never write it because I've always been lazy to participate on such topics. Specially this one since I've never written a detailed introduction of me after coming back from the 3 times that I was supposed to quit.  Thankfully, I won't have to take such action in this topic anymore, apart from waiting for replies. I'm going to cover it all.

I'm never going to quit Everybody Edits. It's a fact. The three times that I tried to leave this amazing game were nothing more than a waste of time. I missed out on a lot of interesting game-related content because out of the sudden I thought that an old person like me shouldn't be playing such a children game. I was horribly wrong, and don't plan on making that mistake once again.

Back then, I considered each one of my actions, a serious action on my life that would help me with my career of EDM producer, DJ, and programmer in the future; I didn't even care about the fact that this game introduced me to so many important things, even those that would represent me in my adult life. One of them being the programming area: My father is a senior university computer technician, and he's always inspired me to enter the computer science and engineering area. And EE was finally the platform that took me inside it. I'm studying computer science and engineering thanks to him and, believe it or not, thanks to a simple bi-dimensional sandbox game. I'm never regretting having taken this road.

Not having registered in the forums back in 2011, nor having joined a popular crew, nor make any famous world, don't change in any way the love I have to this game. My role on all games has always been the one of keeping a low profile. Never did I feel wanting to be a celebrity, something that I decided to be untrue. Even if my interest in playing the game went down to zero for a long time, nothing would stop me from ever playing one of the most, to not say simply the most, important games of my childhood.

HG wrote:

childhood

What are you talking about? You're still a child!

I've always had the bad habit of referring to the date that I used to do some things when I was near half of my age, as when I was young. Of course, relatively, but I never mentioned it, which is why I stumble with people older than me, asking me what do I mean by young, if I'm young. But it's a part of my personality, and I won't change it. People would eventually understand what I refer to with "young", but it's still a bit weird thing.

We all know the biggest impact that this game brought to me, apart from my future decisions; as I posted in Emalton's game impact thread: The community. I don't know what I would be doing online apart from talking with this great group. Thanks to this game I have a set of important friends that I never plan on stopping talking with.

I've never decided who's the best friend in my life. Never. It's something I've always struggled with because I've never wanted to hurt other friends' feelings by going over another one. I've always been fine with groups and will never have preferences exclusively to one person. Which is why I would like to make an honorable mention of the best friend group I'm in: #nimg_lobby.

It's weird that I met the most important person of this group, via an Everybody Edits clone: EE CM. If you have played this remake before, you should know who I'm talking about. I initially submitted packs for him to add to the game. He was very conservative. But over time we started to socialize, and we've been amazing friends since then. I have developer access to his amazing remake, we constantly talk about technology memes, programming, and Minetest, another project he's a part of.

Krock, of who we call dem Kock™, is one of my most important programming mentors. Even through I learned by my way the programming languages, he guided me to logically effective implementations that have been useful for my programs. We shall never end our friendship.

bulldozer is one of the very few people in my life that I've trusted for personal, intimate topics. We've always been together to create any type of project, between them joke documents, scripts, bots, and the infamous The Tower® EE timed challenge world series.

Zumza, the creator of the Kock meme (inside jokes are memes), is another important programming mentor. He dares to call me out for whatever **** implementation I plan on using for a project. He's helped me a lot with important real-life topics, and I really respect him, even through we like to treat him as if he were triggered. We even jokingly call him ZTriggeredza.

capasha is a not so old member of this group. I've neither gotten to talk to him a lot in the past due to me keeping a low profile. But he's a very cool friend that I don't plan on leaving alone, ever. He knows what to talk about when we're all bored in our 3 years old group #nimg_lobby.

atillabyte, another cool NIMGger (yes, that's how we call each other on #nimg_lobby) who I like to talk with.

drstereos, another new NIMGger who however, I started to talk with back in 2014, in the famous EE remake: Everybody Edits 2. Even through I barely played it, when we were in the same world we enjoyed each second playing, making custom challenges and role-play games. He keeps remaining an important friend of mine, even through he's very meme-y. Even other NIMGgers, including me, have been using references to these memes, specially M A X.

PDC, who I used to call my best friend. We enjoyed making insane challenges and exploiting old game bugs such as the freezing music note. We still have our world Headache saved, which I plan on start working seriously on, soon. I won't let this masterpiece go waste.

And finally, the honorable mentions, which, while I won't talk about them, still are an important part of my experience on Everybody Edits: NIMGger W24, Runwinds, ZeldaXD, Izereal, Taylor53, Razz1212, Sapsiv, Makena232, Setun, Atmas, and 11pixels.

It feels so good that I'll never be taking again the decision to leave the game that made me meet these amazing friends. I simply hope to let people know how addicted I've been with this game. It's been 8 sensational years that shall never end. I'll do whatever I have to, to keep this game alive. I'm never going to let all the memories I've had on Everybody Edits go to a sad end. We shall be together forever.

See you in the worlds! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Wooted by: (4)

#798 2017-12-24 09:16:05

Kira

Hey EE community.

I'll be leaving starting 28th of December.

I'm gonna be working in the Carribean for roughly 5 months on a cruise boat.

I wish you all good luck, and hope to see EE still alive in a few months!

#799 2017-12-24 09:28:45

Gosha

Kira wrote:

Hey EE community.

goodbye kiraninja
golden
dream
kira

Wooted by:

#800 2017-12-24 14:32:40

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Kira wrote:

Hey EE community.

yarr
good luck with the pirate life i guess

i8SwC8p.png

N1KF1698868162798148

Board footer