Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-11-16 04:44:34

HeyNK

Re: Cross-dressing

why did you even post that? It was *tips hat* *sips expensive tea* *enjoys finer pleasures of life* *unzips katana* *smiles knowingly* *knods head upwards* *sutbly pushes tongue //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue through lips* implied.

Could it be that you *looks 60 degrees to the left* *putes on shades //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool* *takes off shades //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile* were perhaps *suppresses laugh* in fact *wiggles toe in sandals* implying *raises one eyebrow halfway and the other all the way* that you *holds breath* choose long term *plants a gentle kiss on your neck* fullfillment?

if I post this I can't get banned for spam

Wooted by:

#27 2017-11-16 04:56:24

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

HeyNK wrote:

Could it be that you *looks 60 degrees to the left* *putes on shades //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool* *takes off shades //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile* were perhaps *suppresses laugh* in fact *wiggles toe in sandals* implying *raises one eyebrow halfway and the other all the way* that you *holds breath* choose long term *plants a gentle kiss on your neck* fullfillment?

I was originally going to write "including me" in my post but then I just realized that it wasn't important to my point. Also, please avoid kissing me without consent. I don't like physical contact.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#28 2017-11-16 05:11:25

HeyNK

*kisses own neck* now we're even *derails thread* but at least we don't crossdress. *strikes pose*

Wooted by:

#29 2017-11-16 05:41:53

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

HeyNK wrote:

*kisses own neck* now we're even *derails thread* but at least we don't crossdress. *strikes pose*

Amen. I still don't see the point of crossdressing. I'm glad we could have this chat. Onward, trusty steed! *rides horse off into sunset*

Everybody Edits is Fred

#30 2017-11-16 09:31:19

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

if you wanna discuss short term vs long term pleasures make your own topic because honestly it's a tad irrelevant here... it's wearing clothes. it's not the same as eating mcdonalds every day and getting clogged arteries. it doesn't hurt you in the long term unless you're wearing a binder or something

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#31 2017-11-16 20:56:08, last edited by mutantdevle (2019-01-19 01:16:56)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

N1KF wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:
N1KF wrote:
N1KF wrote:

What's the point of crossdressing?

I'm just going to wait for somebody to answer this.

feels good man

Why does it feel good?

Because positive chemicals are released in your brain when you do it? (at least for some people it does). This is like asking why anything feels good... it just does.

HeyNK wrote:

wouldn't try it, I'm male!

So men can't crossdress but women can?

N1KF wrote:

I know. My point is that there's no need for a male to wear silk panties since there's silk men's underwear. It doesn't make sense for a man to wear women's underwear because of differences in anatomy.

Umm... yes there is. Bras will feel different depending on how much boob you've got and most men have significantly less boob. Also, female clothing is typically tighter. Women's underwear is especially tighter on men as women's underwear is not designed to hold a man's crotch. That tightened feeling may feel good for some people.

N1KF wrote:

Perhaps it's because I don't really pay much attention to my gender in general, but I don't see the point of that. There are loads of helpful ways to rebel against society and crossdressing isn't one of them.

You were replying to 2 separate points here. Some people do it to express their gender and some people do it because they like the feeling of it being taboo. People don't really do it to rebel against society. They do it because they enjoy doing it or because they feel like it expresses them more.

N1KF wrote:

Maybe I have a stricter definition of crossdressing, but I wouldn't consider it crossdressing if a person wears opposite-gender clothing while still mostly appearing as their own gender. Just look at these guys. Also, I would be really surprised those rules applied to all clothing.

Yes, you do have a stricter definition of cross-dressing. Cross-dressing is simply wearing the clothes designed exclusively for the opposite sex, no matter to what extent. A man wearing a skirt is cross-dressing. A woman wearing men's underwear is cross-dressing. HG has no intention of looking female, he is simply saying about how it was enjoyable to wear women's clothing. The extent to which you cross-dress varies and isn't just about trying to look like the opposite sex.

N1KF wrote:

I guess I'm assuming that the average person wants to help others.

Of course they do. But that doesn't mean everything we do should be with intent to help others. Do you seriously put clothes on in the morning that are intended for your own gender and think that it's helping other people? No. So why should cross-dressing have to be with intent to help people?

N1KF wrote:

Either way, I'd still argue that being rebellious or offensive for the sake of feeling good is vain and empty, much like swearing.

How on earth is cross-dressing rebellious or offensive? If someone wearing the clothes of the opposite gender to themselves if offensive to you then you take offence way too easily. That's a fault on your part and not theirs. Someone feeling good from cross-dressing has no effect on you.

N1KF wrote:

I'm just trying to understand why people do it since this topic sparked my curiosity. Nobody's given me a specific reason why wearing clothes meant for the other (traditionally recognized) gender feels good.

Again, why does anything feel good? It just does. It can be fun, relaxing, expressive, pleasurable. Every explanation you can give to enjoying something will just be a synonym for it feeling good.

HeyNK wrote:

Doing whatever you think makes you happy might not always be what really makes you happy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

This is true. But that can be said for literally anything. It's not something you could use in isolation against cross-dressing.

N1KF wrote:

I still don't see the point of crossdressing.

Nowhere are we saying you have to be into it. It's just that you shouldn't consider it a bad thing just because it doesn't appeal to you personally.

Cross-dressing is something that I can see myself doing in a relationship for the following 3 reasons:

It genuinely does just feel good. I like tight clothing. For me, it's more comfortable and the pressure from the tightness is somewhat pleasurable to me. I'm also quite feminine for what you might expect from a guy. My feminine side is a lot stronger than my masculine side but overall I'd say I'm fairly gender neutral when it comes to my personality. I still identify as a man though. But small things like this that allow me to better express my femininity always make me feel good.

I'm not comfortable with expressing too much femininity in public, so being able to do this kind of thing in private with the girl I'd be dating would be a sign to me that my relationship with them is working. There is the sentimental feeling to it. I don't know why but there is just something that appeals to me about being able to wear my partner's clothing. It would show that I'm comfortable with her and she is comfortable with me. There are many examples where, in a relationship, the girl will wear the guy's shirts or jumpers. Why can't guys do the same thing back? Wearing your partner's clothing when you are missing them is a common thing to do. Their clothes often smell like them and It's like they are there with you.

Finally, women's clothes are just so much prettier. There have been so many times when I have looked at women's jeans and thought "damn, I wish they had men's jeans in that colour". I would wear women's jeans if it wasn't so taboo because jeans in greens, reds, purples and (less faded) blues appeal to me. Also, men can't wear matching underwear since they only have 1 piece of underwear. So why not wear a matching bra to go with it? I also think that some bras generally just look cute and pretty. Men's clothing is often so boring and that's just so dull to me. I'm already considered weird for wearing trousers and shirts in a variety of colours and I even have the nickname "red guy" because I am always wearing a red jacket and red shoes. Women have so much more style and colour choice in their clothing and I would want just as many options. Sure you can probably get these kinds of things for men, but when it isn't widely available I'd have to resort to women's clothing.

Of course, I don't actually do any of that. Mainly because I don't have a girlfriend and it is too taboo for me to wear women's clothing in public. But in concept, it is something I would be up for. And I don't think we should shun anyone who does do that with their partner or does have the courage to do it in public.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (2)
mutantdevle1510862168683730

Board footer