Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#126 2017-11-04 21:59:40

peace

Re: [Official] Everybody Edits Design Competition (News Topic)

Mega Lamb wrote:
peace wrote:

i still left the halloween campaing for this an dim curious when the halloween cmapaign will leave

Hallowe'en Campaign is likely to stay as long as the contest worlds will. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

ah 2 weeks will the blocks release before removing worlds i want ot use the campaoiign enegy on the blocks

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#127 2017-11-05 18:58:29

Charlie59876EE

Mega Lamb wrote:

Ok, so I'm pleased to say that the judging has been completed! I cannot reveal the results yet, but we will hopefully be able to bring you the results within the next 40 hours.

It's been more than 40 hours if you do the maths

When your energy refills...
mfe5hE8.png

#128 2017-11-05 19:10:24

SmittyW

Charlie59876EE wrote:
Mega Lamb wrote:

Ok, so I'm pleased to say that the judging has been completed! I cannot reveal the results yet, but we will hopefully be able to bring you the results within the next 40 hours.

It's been about 32 hours if you do the maths

Wooted by:

#129 2017-11-05 20:35:45

Charlie59876EE

SmittyW wrote:
Charlie59876EE wrote:
Mega Lamb wrote:

actually more like 34

mfe5hE8.png

#130 2017-11-05 21:19:51, last edited by LukeM (2017-11-05 21:20:51)

LukeM
Website

Charlie59876EE wrote:
SmittyW wrote:

actually more like 34

*he says almost two hours later*

Wooted by:

#131 2017-12-15 18:29:50

Guadalupe

ok xd
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Thank you

#132 2017-12-15 19:06:33

Charlie59876EE

WHEN TF WILL THE BLOCKS BE ADDED IT'S BEEN AGES WE STILL HAVEN'T GOT THE CONTEST BLOCKS //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

mfe5hE8.png

Wooted by: (4)

#133 2017-12-15 19:43:26

LukeM
Website

Charlie59876EE wrote:

WHEN TF WILL THE BLOCKS BE ADDED IT'S BEEN AGES WE STILL HAVEN'T GOT THE CONTEST BLOCKS //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

IIRC they never said they definately would be, just that they might be used in future packs, which I guess they'd probably have to make extra blocks for, so they feel more complete

#134 2017-12-15 21:12:31

peace

LukeM wrote:
Charlie59876EE wrote:

IIRC they never said they definately would be, just that they might be used in future packs, which I guess they'd probably have to make extra blocks for, so they feel more complete

erhm they said they will be added but i also hear dthey will be added when its the time of the year for it for example if you win with a winter pack thye will add it aourn now maby some of th eblcok swill be added in the calendar camp.

peace.png

#135 2017-12-15 21:28:23

LukeM
Website

peace wrote:

erhm they said they will be added but i also hear dthey will be added when its the time of the year for it for example if you win with a winter pack thye will add it aourn now maby some of th eblcok swill be added in the calendar camp.

Oh, where did they say that? I thought it was just things like 'we will probably include some blocks in future packs' or whatever

#136 2017-12-15 22:14:04

peace

LukeM wrote:
peace wrote:

Oh, where did they say that? I thought it was just things like 'we will probably include some blocks in future packs' or whatever

yes they said that you can read it here

Contest Summary
The winning teams will receive the prizes above, as well as the opportunity to permanently have their graphics officially added into the game!

You will be given a period of time to assemble or join an existing team, which can consist of as many as five members totanl.
The teams will be placed into their own respective crews, pre-prepared for the contest, following the registration deadline.

The crews will each be issued a single special 300x300 world at the beginning of the building stage, in which to build their world.
The crews will have 21 empty slots (7 foregrounds, 7 backgrounds, 7 decorations) which can have their graphics chosen by you!

The crews will be able to freely experiment with the slots any number of times, with their changes immediately reflected in the world.
The crews will be given the option, once approved by a moderator, to publicise their world in the lobby for all to experience during the judging phase.

peace.png

#137 2017-12-15 23:46:32

LukeM
Website

Oh, I read 'the opportunity to' as 'a chance of' rather than 'the option to', although I guess they could mean both.

If my interpretation is right, this would suggest that a few of the winners blocks may be included in future packs, and if yours is right, it would suggest that there will be packs made from most of the winners blocks, which will probably mean they'd be released sooner rather than later.

#138 2017-12-16 11:33:17

peace

well i tihnk they woill search for the right time to add these blocks as some winners made iwnter blocks so they wil be added within this month or next one orso

peace.png

#139 2017-12-16 20:49:17

Joeyc

peace wrote:

well i tihnk they woill search for the right time to add these blocks as some winners made iwnter blocks so they wil be added within this month or next one orso

Hopefully, if not. i cri

#140 2017-12-16 22:46:05

some woman

At the very least, the levels made for this competition should be made playable again.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

some woman1513460765686526

Board footer