Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-27 10:56:10, last edited by Filip2005 (2017-10-27 13:00:42)

Filip2005
Website

Latif rant

Introduction to forum's mayhem

Seeing Latif's demonic profile pictures whom I never liked or will , I ponder to myself if humanity is just full of pigsties, perfect pigsty is mcdonalds, oh people go there for calories , Too much scum in this world, obnoxious , funny to see profile pictures look like potato wedges wa2cdu.jpg <-- this doesn't even look like a ghost it just looks like a smiley in a plastic bag,  GRHHH, i have so many things to RANT in this world full of stupidity, I don't know why i'm ranting in this topic about , Can you people just make your own profile pictures ? Like me ? well I don't like skulls and I prefer the mad scientist for many reasons,  like being my 1st smiley (actually was 2nd) , I'm tired of Latif's screams in my face,  I would dropkick him if in my line of sight, I find him a hypocrite, he takes his worlds and mocks other worlds for pleasure. Do I have to change my profile picture to a bunker ? Hell yes,  geekly it gives me a defence bonus

I dunoo wahts next

Pain, it's equally painful as getting a steaming red horseshoe contacting my buttocks, as I said Latif is hypocritical , commenting on worlds and mocking them , I take him as an A**, I've seen them they were ironic or sarcastic, he might be a bully , yeah , a BULLY , but won't stop a bulk called me , I know my username is dumb , but listen it's irony , I ain't quitin .  Oray will probably take revenge for this and  minus some points in the contest, that's not acceptable oray.

Conclusion

This is what Forum thinks of latif = Buddy_christ.jpg Yes,  JESUS CHRIST , oh bow to him you peasants, stop begging him for doing your profile picture you lazy cretins , I'm not jealous or anything , I realise that megalamb got it from him , I don't believe megalamb realises that he is hypocrite, but I find him lazy and want to promote him for profile pictures, I'll perish if another fool will get it from him . Anyway if you want to rant at me rant here , I'm prepared

Bonus

I realise Ernesdo (now called something that I forgot) makes his smilies which are worth for , I support them , they are more attractive than gold and hypocritical latif's abstract art profile pictures.

au revoir - Filip2005

P.S- Don't comment with arrogancy. cheers

I am Filip and I like women.

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2017-10-27 11:34:14

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Re: Latif rant

If you don't like latif's pictures then others do,
in fact he created my picture which i really like much so i disagree with you.

#3 2017-10-27 11:50:16

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Lol what, you are attacking Latif for making profile pictures because apparently, the people that use them are "too lazy" to make their own? And this is what makes you question humanity?!?! Have you not seen the rest of the world? There are far worse things that should make you question humanity than crappy pictures on a forum for a dying game.

Also, how do you know for sure that people are using them because they are lazy? Some people may not know what they want for their picture; so when someone presents them with the opportunity to make one for free, they take it. Regardless of the quality of the work, the fact that Latif is willing to put time into this and gain nothing from it is something we all should appreciate.

"Can you people just make your own profile pictures ? Like me ?" You want everyone to be like you? How boring. It also looks like Latif has put far more effort into each and every profile picture he makes than you have with yours.

Finally, you say that Ernesdo makes profile pictures that are worth it. It's a matter of opinion of whose is better (though the number of people using Latif's vs Ernesdo's pics will probably give you an idea of other's opinions on that). But surely Ernesdo is still in the wrong here based on your points about people only using them because they are lazy and that they should make their own?

This isn't about you not liking Latif's graphics. If someone else who made all those profile pictures in the exact same way you wouldn't be complaining. It's not that you don't like the profile pictures, it's that you don't like Latif. Sure Latif can be a **** but do you really need to create a thread about it and hating on his graphics? No one thinks of Latif as the Jesus of the forums, we just use graphics he kindly made for us, what's wrong with that? I'd argue that that's a greater contribution to this forum than you have ever done.

If you genuinely don't like seeing his graphics then I'm sorry but that's tough luck. You shouldn't expect people to change that just because 1 person has a problem with it. Personally, I don't really like the look of your forum avatar. But I definitely don't expect you to change that based on my personal visual preferences.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#4 2017-10-27 12:30:56

Filip2005
Website

Now you're thinking this is me ? southpark-fat-guy-meme_fb_3160163.jpg , and also the statement "Can you people just make your own profile pictures ? Like me ?" is meaning independence of myself. And I don't really want to notice your criticism devilin and oray,  your defences, and to conclude you you don't like my smiley, well I just made it , now This is how I see your profile picture ,You better have it or i'll kill you at never, Don't even act arrogant, just act solving so here's your new favourite pic fries.png?width=298&height=301

Wooted by:

#5 2017-10-27 12:32:54

Filip2005
Website

Further more, can he close his s*** down ?

#6 2017-10-27 12:34:09

Anatoly

This topic diesn’t deserve existence

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2017-10-27 12:35:00

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

That moment you insult someone's intelligence but can't even spell their name properly...

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#8 2017-10-27 12:36:34

Filip2005
Website

I did that purposeley schupid

#9 2017-10-27 14:51:05

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

filip he's doing a voluntary work, he doesn't have to do it he's just doing it for people who care,
I CARE about having a good picture since I don't have any time to do a one..

Imagine yourself making stuff that other people want without owing you anything, wouldn't they thank you and like you more?
*HE DOESN'T HAVE TO CLOSE HIS TOPIC BECAUSE YOU WANT HIM TO CLOSE IT FOR NO CLEAR REASON.*

#10 2017-10-27 15:25:32

Latif

Man this is amazing. I'm not even a bully and I've never been one. I don't understand why you are so jealous right now. Your skills at graphics aren't better than me so stop complaining. If you think Ernesdo is better than me it's your opinion.

There's only one thing I can say now, this is not going to work. This totally doesn't hurt my feelings or anything. If you don't like my avatars the most you can do is ignoring them. There are other people who like them, and I appreciate that. But I don't care about the people who hate them.

You aren't even winning honorable mention in Oray's contest so just forget about it.

#11 2017-10-27 16:36:55, last edited by Anatoly (2017-10-27 16:37:10)

Anatoly

Latif wrote:

You aren't even winning honorable mention in Oray's contest so just forget about it.

Oh, so that's the reason of his anger.

Lol somebody still cares about the game so hard, that you even create topics if you lose unoficial contests.

#12 2017-10-27 16:59:14

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

AnatolyEE wrote:
Latif wrote:

Oh, so that's the reason of his anger.

Lol somebody still cares about the game so hard, that you even create topics if you lose unoficial contests.

Actually latif we didn't decide the winner yet nor honorable mentions, we're working at it so don't assume that he won't win even though he's wrong about saying something against you which i'm with you in.
Anatoly no that's not the reason of his anger -latif's-, the reason was this topic against him.

#13 2017-10-27 20:39:04

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Latif should make Filip a profile picture, as a peace-offering. Maybe he'll appreciate the gesture.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#14 2017-10-27 21:16:02

Pingohits
Banned

i agree, since everyone dislikes your art, then logically they must be targeting you. i think we should all stop targeting filip2005 and make him our friend, and also we should permaban latif because he makes avatars for other people and it triggers filip for some reason

791mAP8.png

#15 2017-10-28 07:36:35

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

y i k e s

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:

#16 2017-10-28 09:05:14

Abelysk

Why are you hating on someone who is pouring their hard work into making avatars?

Isn't finding a random image online and using it as your profile picture easy? If so, then why is asking Latif (which invovles typing) any more easier than search a one-worded Google image search online?

Why aren't you bashing people who make free sigs? Are you jealous that someone is posting avatars? Well at least we know you're immature and that you use McDonald's to justify the American way (which I assure you that many people don't live off of).

I like wooting joke topics, but if I don't woot a joke topic then you know it's a disgrace of a topic.

#17 2017-10-28 09:42:08, last edited by Vinyl Melody (2017-10-28 09:42:23)

Vinyl Melody
Formerly BananaMilkShake

"Latif is better than me, let's rant about it!"

cb0de83627.png
Thanks to: Ernesdo (Current Avatar), Zoey2070 (Signature)

Very inactive, maybe in the future, idk.

#18 2017-10-28 15:50:24

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Vinyl Melody wrote:

"Latif is better than me, let's rant about it!"

This is the type of attitude people want you to have. Whatever you do, don't start acting like you have the right to judge people as below others.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#19 2017-10-29 04:15:31

soniiiety

Tomahawk wrote:

Latif should make Filip a profile picture, as a peace-offering. Maybe he'll appreciate the gesture.

i agree, i want flip to be my friend,also i know the reason to this topic maybe,1. laff is too slow making avatar,2. he is afk or does not care,3. has no motivation. also oray he doesnt make avatars because people care, he does it for people he wants to do it for, or fod famous or something like that, and also calm down flip i know that he is slow as and stopped, but he isnt bad, just not doing anything, also erndersdo is better and yes he is faster, idk if i needed to say anything else, i forgot, idk ,this suck i can't remember oh well.

soniiiety1509246931681639

Board footer