Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-24 03:36:48

Muftwin

Cultural Enrichment

NOTE: SINCE THIS WORLD IS FOR THE CURRENTLY RUNNING CONTEST IT REQUIRES MODERATOR APPROVAL BEFORE IT CAN BE ENTERED. THIS THREAD WILL BE LOCKED UNTIL THE WORLD IS MADE AVAILIBLE.
KZAVZxN.png
http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/CWAACA0jLTYEI
http://everybodyedits.com/games/CWAACA0jLTYEI

Minimum playtime of 30 minutes. Probly won't take longer than 40.
By: MrShoe, Muftwin, IPwner, Slabdrill, Bobyy

When this world wins the contest it will single handedly revive everybody edits by making it culturally relevant again. This is everybody edits but not every culture is welcome. Once we add these new blocks every culture will be welcome and it will be a new era of everybody edits. The great editpression is finally over. When the amazing new cultures from all over the world come flooding into the game they will use the powers of diversity to create truly unique worlds. I am imaging the day people are crying out "EVERYBODY EDITS IS MY HERO".

When i created my contest team i knew i had to chose people that were prepared to make a difference in the world. I was not going to simply join someone else's team, because I knew noone would see the potential the new blocks had to change the world without my leadership. We developed our first and primary idea that we built everything else to support. This idea was a package of backgrounds called the "flag pack". How excited new players would be to see their countries flag represented, but there was a huge problem. We only had 7 background so we could not represent every culture. We deliberated on this for a long time. We decided to create flags for germany, USA, russia, china, egypt, brazil, and japan. This really doesnt feel like enough, so when we win we would ask that if the moderators want, that we could create several more flags to really fill out the flag pack with all cultures.

Now a little about the concept of the world. In this world you get to visit 5 of the countries we made flags for. You are tasked with finding the switch 1-5 in each one. After that relax. You are required to stay in each country for 6 minutes. There are plenty of cool symbols and secret places to view in each country, so you shouldnt be bored. You could also spend time thinking about how awesome our new tiles are and how awesome it is to see ee has been enriched. Once your trip has ended you will be randomly sent to another country where you havent found the switch. When you get them all you win!

In Germany see what life was like during WWII. Theres even a dragon. I don't really know why
In the USA spend some time viewing an old fashion farm. You can pick fruit, and ride a tractor.
In China see the marvels of Chinas amazingly crafted technology. China is well known for being able to create this technology cheaply, so it is cool to see. Even come face to face with one of chinas greatest leaders.
In Russia visit an opulent palace, and a frigid siberian ice cave.
In Eqypt see the pyramids of course. You can even delve into the mummies tomb.

Here is SOME of the nonflag blocks we created and some insight about them

A new block for the industrial pack that matches the pipes. It is an output good for spraying out mists. It also looks good in a lot of contexts.
An apple and an orange. Who doesn't like fruit?
Shoes and gun that should have a flip horizontally morph. Shoes are great for smiley dressup, and creating characters.
A clock/timer this is meant to have an animation on it of the time changing. It would be even cooler if it was an action block.
A wire fence. For when smileys need to keep out.

Enjoy!

hNtlhM5.png
ZOEY DOESNT ACCEPT ANYTHING

Wooted by: (4)
Muftwin1508812608681063

Board footer