Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-09-25 09:18:06

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Dancing with a partner

AnatolyEE wrote:

I've been dancing yesterday. Sadly my partner was enjoying Oktoberfest and left me. So: As this dance training isn't per groups, where some can have more advantages then others... I had to relearn everything they did couple of months... I noticed that I'm quietly bad. Please help me. Have you danced standard:Latin before? What about Cha Cha Cha?

should have joined oktoberfest with her and got her drunk
would've got laid

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#27 2017-09-25 21:18:14

XxAtillaxX

maxi123 wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

I've been dancing yesterday. Sadly my partner was enjoying Oktoberfest and left me. So: As this dance training isn't per groups, where some can have more advantages then others... I had to relearn everything they did couple of months... I noticed that I'm quietly bad. Please help me. Have you danced standard:Latin before? What about Cha Cha Cha?

would've got laid

would have gotten a sexual assault charge

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#28 2017-09-25 23:02:14

Pingohits
Banned

XxAtillaxX wrote:

not if you convert to islam and say it's a hate crime

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (3)

#29 2017-09-25 23:29:32

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

XxAtillaxX wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

would've got laid

worth it

i8SwC8p.png

#30 2017-09-26 05:59:29

Anatoly

I am more and more sad I started the topic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#31 2017-09-26 18:35:23

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

AnatolyEE wrote:

I am more and more sad I started the topic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

i am more and more sad you didnt get laid //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

i8SwC8p.png

#32 2017-09-26 18:50:46

Anatoly

Okay... Let's look how it will continue.. Pls stop the "where should I look at"

Ps. I meant "what should I control in first place" under it. (Language translation problem)

/locked

#33 2017-09-26 19:45:19

Kirby

AnatolyEE wrote:

what should I control in first place

yourself??

#34 2017-09-27 23:27:29

CommanderKitten

Hi I have some experience with dancing, girls, and dancing with girls.

First of all, I need to stress this: girls are not a piece of meat. They're not a different species, they are just like guys, and if you're stuck in the '50s and objectify them in any way or are sexist in any way then you don't stand a chance with any of them that are worth your time (THIS INCLUDES "JOKES"! EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE KIDDING! EVEN IF YOU EMPHASIZE THAT YOU'RE KIDDING! People don't like to be made fun of). Basically, if you don't see yourself being JUST friends with a girl, then you're not ready for a romantic relationship (if that's what this is about).

Now, for dancing, the most important thing to do is practice, practice, practice. It makes use of your muscle memory, and soon you'll know what you're doing and it won't get as hard to try to concentrate on 30 things at once. If you practice enough, it will become second nature, and you'll just be moving your body more automatically, and concentrating on things like having a conversation with the person you're dancing with. Another thing, don't look at your feet constantly. When you start, you will be, and that's ok, but if you want to impress someone then that's not what you do. This doesn't mean avoid looking at your feet at all cost, you should be looking down occasionally to make sure you're not stepping over each other, and there's enough space, and you're matching to the rhythm, etc, but it shouldn't be where your focus is. Just remember that when you learn, you'll be much more confident, and your partner will notice that. Unfortunately, I've never really danced the cha cha cha or waltz, so I can't really give any specific help on learning those.

Lastly, I feel like this is important to say to this community with how many guys are here, please don't do anything creepy. People will give you signals that they don't want anything to do with you (including girls), such as turning away, answering questions briefly, and generally moving away from you or keeping personal space. Watch out for these, because if you don't, then she's gonna tell all her girl friends that you're a creep. And if you're wondering why this happens to you, then you gotta take a really introspective look into yourself, and figure out the differences between you and people who have an easy time with girls, or people in general.

I hope at least something in there was useful, and good luck on your dance!

#35 2017-09-28 05:49:47

Anatoly

CommanderKitten wrote:

First of all, I need to stress this: girls are not a piece of meat. They're not a different species, they are just like guys, and if you're stuck in the '50s and objectify them in any way or are sexist in any way then you don't stand a chance with any of them that are worth your time (THIS INCLUDES "JOKES"! EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE KIDDING! EVEN IF YOU EMPHASIZE THAT YOU'RE KIDDING! People don't like to be made fun of). Basically, if you don't see yourself being JUST friends with a girl, then you're not ready for a romantic relationship (if that's what this is about).

Actually what you wrote below... Fits more to the topic. I see myself as a friend, but she's always sad. I don't know why, but I guess it's because of me dancing bad (I hope not). And I hate when people are sad. So I want to make them happy, by dancing ?!

PS. amicam meam non amo.

#36 2017-10-01 03:11:18

HeyNK

CommanderKitten wrote:

Hi I have some experience with dancing, girls, and dancing with girls.

First of all, I need to stress this: girls are not a piece of meat.

Stopped reading right there. I know for a FACT (Source: lots of experience around girls) that girls are made of muscle... fat... flesh... bone... 3 out of those 4 things are EDIBLE MEAT. And in western culture, most people don't eat organ meat, but in other cultres it is common to eat many organs like heart, tongue etc... get your facts right on women before you start posting, you obviously have NEVER eaten one in your life.

Wooted by: (2)

#37 2017-10-01 05:55:55

dcomet

Just admit you're a bad dancer and she'll care less hopefully.
btw on a scale of 1-10 how hawt is your partner
1 is "stay away foul beast"
10 is instant moon getting a dancing banana ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png
@MAMETCHl on twitter for the pfp artist, @snuffyowo on twitter for the character drawn in the pfp.

#38 2017-10-01 06:49:13

Anatoly

DarkComet wrote:

Just admit you're a bad dancer and she'll care less hopefully.
btw on a scale of 1-10 how hawt is your partner
1 is "stay away foul beast"
10 is instant moon getting a dancing banana ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I got no idea what you mean, but if you're asking about the charachter: She's gentle, understanding humor (I haven't tried the Sovietunion as unbreakable country joke yet //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink), i'd say she's very nice, was ill last dance-meeting, maybe will come today.

#39 2017-10-09 16:30:29

Anatoly

Okay, so I've been staying longer yesterday for fitness...

Guys. You need to repeat the moves. My body hurts all day long already.

#40 2017-10-09 16:52:03

XxAtillaxX

If you haven't taken up an interest in dancing on your own, you're likely not going to achieve very much, much like any other practice requiring actual skill.
I don't think you'll get very far in life if your pursuits are based upon trivialities like performing in order to impress, in order to maintain a relationship, either.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#41 2017-10-09 16:57:57

Anatoly

XxAtillaxX wrote:

If you haven't taken up an interest in dancing on your own, you're likely not going to achieve very much, much like any other practice requiring actual skill.
I don't think you'll get very far in life if your pursuits are based upon trivialities like performing in order to impress, in order to maintain a relationship, either.

Nah I feel like very interested in dancing. I can't express that feeling when you don't know the music, but you have idea (which is actually true) of how the music will continue, and where there will be a pause. I however find it hard to remember all the dances especially the orders. For a strange reason they can do it all without even knowing the dance, (my future //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue) and I really like to become part of their dance-community

#42 2017-10-09 23:02:02

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

maxi123 wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

i am more and more sad you didnt get laid //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

sad reacts only

Pyromaniac1507586522679939

Board footer