Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-24 11:27:16

Marijuana

Anti-cheat toggle for owners

I thought this idea would be nice since hackers are the people who show off and get your trophy in seconds.

"It's only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames" - Harry Hill

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ed/016_bigspender Giganticbeta in EverybodyEdits https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ed/016_bigspender

Wooted by:

#2 2017-09-24 11:49:16, last edited by MartenM (2017-09-24 11:49:44)

MartenM
Website

Re: Anti-cheat toggle for owners

I am not 100% sure but I think the anti cheat in campaign is kinda hardcoded or it needs to be configured before it can be used.
Anyway, it's not something you toggle just by pressing a button as far as I know.

lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2017-09-24 17:21:13

John

Marten is correct, and they wouldn't make an anticheat for worlds because they don't want people trying to bypass it in the own worlds, then doing campaigns.

(They log player information in campaigns)

PW?scale=2

#4 2017-09-25 06:00:30

Anatoly

A player completes the world very fast, and the number gets subtracted by 10. That's the minimal completion time. After switching the System on: You would lose edit rights, until option gets off: When you google it on, you need to complete the level as fast as you can. PS. Only movement counts as time, so if you stay at one position, time won't be updated.

#5 2017-09-25 12:53:54

Guest.

AnatolyEE wrote:

A player completes the world very fast, and the number gets subtracted by 10. That's the minimal completion time. After switching the System on: You would lose edit rights, until option gets off: When you google it on, you need to complete the level as fast as you can. PS. Only movement counts as time, so if you stay at one position, time won't be updated.

so teleporting to the trophy subtracts it by everything

:thinking:

#6 2017-09-25 20:13:00, last edited by some woman (2017-09-25 20:13:10)

some woman

AnatolyEE wrote:

But what happens if a hacker just lingers until the minimum completion time is over, then cheats their way through?

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#7 2017-09-26 06:12:41

Anatoly

some man wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

But what happens if a hacker just lingers until the minimum completion time is over, then cheats their way through?

If it's the fact, he should move around the trophy for an hour (ExCOdyseus f. Example.) I think it will be noticed by then.

Anatoly1506402761678317

Board footer