Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-20 17:19:10

Nebula

nice easter egg

one "count to" in the topic title and you submit gets you to the foolish ban message.

#2 2017-09-20 17:45:02

Anatoly

Re: nice easter egg

Happy Easter! Oh, isn't autumn? We're moving towards Halloween, also nice fact:

illuminati was a meme
jesus was a newer meme... but illuminati and jesus are overpowered
EE is diying became a meme... And this is the opposite of the point followed below!
now easter egg; and easter egg... is his born data! Jesus was born in easter!!

What's next?

Wooted by:

#3 2017-09-20 18:57:32

Gosha

AnatolyEE wrote:

Jesus was born in easter!!

Wasn't he born on Christmas or something lol?

Wooted by: (3)

#4 2017-09-21 02:17:06

Pingohits
Banned

Yes, Jesus was born on Christmas. I know this because I was there. You see, unbeknownst to even the most hardcore Catholics, there was another significant figure in the birth of Christ. His name was Theodore the Haystacker. He stacks hay. And on this particular day known as 0 A.D. Mary's womb gave up and decided to let Ol' Chrissy into the world. But there was a problem; the wooden floor was too hard for Mary. It hurt her back. And plus no mother wants to give birth on a wooden floor, that curses the child into becoming a freelance carpenter. Mary said, "**** ****, this goddamn floor, I can't give birth on this floor, **** you give me hay" and Theodore said "Yes ma'am" because Theodore also had the power to look into the future and he knew this was one hell of an infant. No one wants to go around disrespecting the mother of literally Jesus. Theodore (friends call him Ted) takes up a nice batch of that dried grass and plops it on the floor. "how the **** and what the ****," Mary said, "that's not enough give me more" and Ted said "Yes ma'am" because she was Mary, mother of Jesus, and no one goes disrespecting the mother of Jesus. He takes up another handful and throws it over the previous pile. He carves out a nice, round crater for Mary's fat **** and a few moments after, Jesus was born.

791mAP8.png

#5 2017-09-21 02:31:27

HeyNK

I've said it before and I'll say it again, your wootbait spammy random pragraphs aren't catching on, pingohits. It's time to cut them out.

And we don't know the exact date Jesus was born but we don't have to.

#6 2017-09-24 16:24:06

Pingohits
Banned

HeyNK wrote:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, your wootbait spammy random pragraphs aren't catching on, pingohits. It's time to cut them out.

And we don't know the exact date Jesus was born but we don't have to.

I respect your opinion! have a great day //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (3)
Pingohits1506266646677939

Board footer