Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-17 19:00:38

Dampi

Player door

Hey guys Dampi here,

So I had this idea for a block that opens when there is a certain amount of players in the world. So if you'd have a player door that has 2 on it the door would open when there is 2+ Players in the world.
This block would be handy for some map selecting games. You could have big maps blocked with a player door so its only playable with 5 players. The block would look the same like coin doors and switch doors but with a different color and it would have two versions, One would be closed when a certain amount of players is in the world and the other one would open up.

Please let me know what you think about this idea.

- Dampi //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#2 2017-09-17 19:44:43, last edited by LukeM (2017-09-17 19:45:59)

LukeM
Website

Re: Player door

IMO they shouldn't really add specific things like this, just the components to make something like this yourself. Maybe something to detect when people leave, as that could be used for many more things. I guess either numbered keys, or maybe something to count people on a team, then it could be used for more than just switching between maps.

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2017-09-17 20:19:31

peace

Re: Player door

destroyer123 wrote:

IMO they shouldn't really add specific things like this, just the components to make something like this yourself. Maybe something to detect when people leave, as that could be used for many more things. I guess either numbered keys, or maybe something to count people on a team, then it could be used for more than just switching between maps.

you can detect player by joinign but not bye leaving as the switch doesnt deactivate

why not a door that cloes if centrai namoutn of players passed the door? is also a nice door

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1505675971677395

Board footer