Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#701 2017-08-25 03:15:43

Bimps
Banned
From: Lego Alderaan
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,676

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

HeyNK wrote:

You won;t be back long dude. Someone else came back recently and left.

you dont even KNOW krubby


FMidxCg.jpg

Offline

#702 2017-08-26 17:18:15

Stogiope
Member
Joined: 2017-08-06
Posts: 12

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

EE got the greatest community..

Offline

#703 2017-08-30 23:51:14

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 1,681

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

ok i didnt care enough before to say im back but im back

Last edited by Jet (2017-08-31 00:45:57)

Offline

Wooted by:

HG

#704 2017-08-31 00:31:30

LukeM
Formerly destroyer123
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 1,673
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Ernesdo wrote:

ok i didnt care enough to say im back but im back

Well... you did or that message wouldnt be there...


- Luke Miles

Offline

#705 2017-08-31 00:46:21

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 1,681

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

destroyer123 wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:

ok i didnt care enough before to say im back but im back

Well... you did or that message wouldnt be there...

fixed that

Offline

Wooted by:

#706 2017-09-05 18:39:43

Whirl
Guest

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Apologies, I ain't coming back to EE Forums after 3400th post. I have school to be more active on.
I will be still responsive on other topics or threads, if needed.

I have the reason to say: Overfill of the warning points.

Last edited by Whirl (2017-09-08 15:41:54)

#707 2017-09-05 18:41:25

Oray
Formerly omarabdulhaq
From: Mars
Joined: 2016-03-22
Posts: 668

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Whirl wrote:

Apologies, I ain't coming back to EE Forums after 3400th post. I have school to be more active on.

Awww our little cuty whirl won't come to forums again.. And he apologizes for you guys..
Sad story..

Last edited by Oray (2017-09-05 18:41:33)

Offline

#708 2017-09-05 20:15:17

N1KF
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,725

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Oray wrote:
Whirl wrote:

Apologies, I ain't coming back to EE Forums after 3400th post. I have school to be more active on.

Awww our little cuty whirl won't come to forums again.. And he apologizes for you guys..
Sad story..

Why are you being so rude?

Offline

Wooted by:

Jet

#709 2017-09-05 20:31:46

Bimps
Banned
From: Lego Alderaan
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,676

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

N1KF wrote:
Oray wrote:
Whirl wrote:

Apologies, I ain't coming back to EE Forums after 3400th post. I have school to be more active on.

Awww our little cuty whirl won't come to forums again.. And he apologizes for you guys..
Sad story..

Why are you being so rude?

because whirl spams the forums with nonsense


FMidxCg.jpg

Offline

Wooted by:

#710 2017-09-05 21:08:46

Latif
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-03-13
Posts: 965

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Whirl wrote:

Apologies, I ain't coming back to EE Forums after 3400th post. I have school to be more active on.

I hope you won't come back //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Offline

Wooted by:

#711 2017-09-05 21:43:00

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300
From: EE world
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,266

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Why are you being rude with Whirl? Rather than him being offended, you're likely to be more offended if you pick on someone.


Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Offline

#712 2017-09-05 21:54:26

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 1,735

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Michele wrote:

Why are you being rude with Whirl? Rather than him being offended, you're likely to be more offended if you pick on someone.

Impenetrable logic right here.

Honestly, It's pretty bad how the forums are just celebrating Whirls departure so he leaves on a bad note.
Good job forums.


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Luka504.png

Offline

#713 2017-09-06 11:00:54

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder
From: The Netherlands - Emmen
Joined: 2017-05-22
Posts: 892

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Why are you doing so mad to Whirl?

Offline

#714 2017-09-06 13:29:30

Whirl
Guest

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Latif wrote:
Whirl wrote:

Apologies, I ain't coming back to EE Forums after 3400th post. I have school to be more active on.

I hope you won't come back //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

no, I hope would you not come back and farewell so on.

EDIT:

xtcsbnB.png

Does it approve myself? No.

Last edited by Whirl (2017-09-07 20:52:01)

#715 2017-09-09 16:33:21

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300
From: EE world
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,266

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

See? You guys are bullying Whirl. Can't you learn yourself to not bully him? What if he got in a worse situation?


Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Offline

Wooted by:

#716 2017-09-09 18:35:52

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 1,681

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

the hell happened here?

so you guys even say that whirl hasnt done anything to someone specifically but is just annoying, and then you personally attack him for it?
the funniest thing is these comments are coming from oray and latif, the people who have even less of a word than whirl on this subject

shame on all of you

Last edited by Jet (2017-09-09 18:36:01)

Offline

Wooted by:

#717 2017-09-13 14:05:57

Gosha
Dev Team
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 4,993

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

bye all

Offline

Wooted by:

#718 2017-09-13 14:09:04

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,309

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

cya

glhf with whatever


ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Offline

#719 2017-09-13 19:30:35

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 5,306

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

wow damn //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
you had the potential to become a great dev for this game tbh
good luck my ruski friend
starting uni is the reason you depart now, right?


qBu0JJS.pngwa2cdu.jpg
#FreeSeizures2015 | 10K PEOPLE DIED EVERYDAY BY HACKERS, ITS FBI OFC. | green signature by drstereos (?),
painted signature by zoey, green maxi123 picture by latif, profile picture by bluecloud, thank you people!

Offline

Wooted by:

#720 2017-09-17 16:51:47

Anatoly
Banned
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 3,913
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

I'm online ingame/onforums; no not really "returned", but a week or bit longer,

Offline

#721 2017-09-20 18:15:50

Anatoly
Banned
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 3,913
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Hey, what I wrote above actually is true. Goodbye, little dead forums.

Offline

#722 2017-09-20 20:00:06

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 1,681

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

AnatolyEE wrote:

Hey, what I wrote above actually is true. Goodbye, little dead forums.

lol ok bye

Offline

#723 2017-09-20 20:02:20

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 1,735

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

zyhrllos wrote:

the hell happened here?

so you guys even say that whirl hasnt done anything to someone specifically but is just annoying, and then you personally attack him for it?
the funniest thing is these comments are coming from oray and latif, the people who have even less of a word than whirl on this subject

shame on all of you

zyhrllos wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

Hey, what I wrote above actually is true. Goodbye, little dead forums.

lol ok bye

Changed your mind eh?


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Luka504.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#724 2017-09-20 20:23:41

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 1,681

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Luka504 wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:

the hell happened here?

so you guys even say that whirl hasnt done anything to someone specifically but is just annoying, and then you personally attack him for it?
the funniest thing is these comments are coming from oray and latif, the people who have even less of a word than whirl on this subject

shame on all of you

zyhrllos wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

Hey, what I wrote above actually is true. Goodbye, little dead forums.

lol ok bye

Changed your mind eh?

??

i assume this is because you think anatoly is annoying but whatever

theres a difference between being annoying (excusable) and actually being a **** (making fake mafia topics, calling community garbage, playing victim card)

but no, i dont believe i have

Last edited by Jet (2017-09-20 20:24:23)

Offline

Wooted by:

#725 2017-09-25 19:27:55

Anatoly
Banned
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 3,913
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Hey that's rude.

Offline

Superstar111799121523451042702732

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1524426678.0175 - Generated in 0.053 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.53 MiB (Peak: 1.78 MiB) ]