Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-08-21 20:50:28

Zumza

Have you ever spent your vacation in Europe?

For me, I live in Europe but I've seen that  theres a majority of Americans in EE so this topic is addressed for them.
Have you ever been in Europe? If so, what cities did you visit?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#2 2017-08-21 21:24:38

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Re: Have you ever spent your vacation in Europe?

I'm a European but hey, visiting the mainland of Europe is awesome even for me. I have been to Paris and Berlin which was both really cool. I really liked Berlin and the way you could see the differences of communistic and capitalistic infrastructure.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2017-08-24 04:39:30

iPwner
Website

Nop. L: Don't wanna either. I mean, maybe Amsterdam. And Germany. Thas it though. :b The rest's jay-relevant, i tell ya, jAAAAAAAAAAAAy-relevant. It's basically just black plague and giggling beardbabes there anyways rhye? Oh and Italy. But that's not even Europe really. Thas closer to the Middle East and Africa. Snappy sentences. wOOOOOOOOOOO! Sorry, the budget for the post quality just ain't what it used ta be. ;b Go fund me. mhm KThxBai C= =3 =P //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile ^w^ looooooow quality posts. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral they just don't cook em like they used to huh martha? sorry again! ;]

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#4 2017-08-24 05:04:13, last edited by Abelysk (2017-08-24 05:15:00)

Abelysk

I went to Ukraine last year in Novovolynsk for a month and it was amazing seeing all the history and other stuff.

We went to Kiev and from there took an 11-hour train ride to Novovolynsk. I loved those trips quite a lot, as it felt sorta like camping (never rode a train before).

They don't have ranch there at all, but their McDonalds had these SUPER DELICIOUS lemonades that tasted like starburst. Their watermelon lemonades were incredible. Funny thing to note, their McDonalds were treated like restaurants. They were completely packed all day.

Everything there was super cheap too. A twenty dollar bill can get you a full week's worth of groceries.

They also had a lot of street bazaars with really yummy stuff, board games, clothing etc. It almost felt like an Asian/Indian-based video game (I've never been to a bazaar before).

It was really cozy and quiet there, and everyone sorta knew each other. It was a suburb like where I live at here in Cali. Noone drove cars either, people mostly walk there. I loooved walking around at night--the atmosphere felt so awesome.

They also had a bunch of really nice, trendy cafés, and they love thin pizza. Pizza there is interesting, most people eat with knives and forks. You use this oil as dressing (I missed ranch but thinking back the oil was surprisingly delicious).

I've never been to Europe before that and Novovolynsk is that much apart from the U.S. that the features there really stood out.

Oh, and the weather's great.

Only problem is jobs. Working there is tough stuff according to the peeps we stayed with.

I'd love to visit there again someday but I absolutely hate flying on airplanes since I can't sleep and feel extremely exhausted+nauseous afterwards. God, never again.

I'll probably go back in 10 years or so. Hopefully the economy doesn't crash badly.

Wooted by: (3)

#5 2017-08-24 14:38:32

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Abelysk wrote:

Pizza there is interesting, most people eat with knives and forks.

Can confirm, partly
It's mostly some adults and elder people that use a fork and a knife for that
What are those ranches that you are talking about?

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#6 2017-08-24 15:22:10

Abelysk

maxi123 wrote:

What are those ranches that you are talking about?

Hidden text
Wooted by:

#7 2017-08-25 03:06:14, last edited by Insanity (2017-08-25 03:06:47)

Insanity

I just came back from a 10 day trip with 5 of my friends

We were in Paris for 6 days, and Amsterdam for 4 days. **** dope cities, nightlife was fantastic and the views were amazing.

Only downside is that everything is insanely expensive.

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#8 2017-08-25 04:16:21

Pingohits
Banned

also insanity got rejected by a hooker

makes you think huh //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

791mAP8.png

#9 2017-08-25 17:47:37

Insanity

Pingohits wrote:

also insanity got rejected by a hooker

makes you think huh //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

It's because I trolled her pretty hard, she got mad lmao

Doesn't even come close to my friend though, he nearly had a fist fight with one and like 40 ppl were watching in the middle of the **** district

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

Insanity1503679657674922

Board footer