Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-08-16 11:55:26, last edited by Nebula (2017-08-16 12:34:25)

Nebula

Re: Fanboy 2 emails leaked

soniiiety wrote:

wow awesome most of the popular people in that list is hacked all I need is the passwords here is the acc I want because I want to add it to my shared acc list:  goeyfun, funboy, goshanoob, jesse, notcarksss, rudik3000, smittyw, shaxxx, zoey2070. and wow ow its shaxxx do you guys remember him I do I made his username in my head but idk how he ended up on ee weird very weird also here some more I want maybe idk:torbes,theilluminati,thegreenymix,mblood,luka504,krazykid,kefka,italkalot,hyperboy1,cola1,cakeje,asurch,amds. well anyones name on this list I will not want to share acc because I don't know them or they are my friend and stuff well someone please pm me the passwords and Gmail n stuff or go to zenron#2974 and also the other reason is because they are good people and and they dont toxicate the forums or ee or discord and cyberbullies n stuff i have a reason why i want these acc and it for good reasons not because i want to troll because they are not very nice to me or because i know who they are or and think they are the best n stuff

I changed the username on my main because don't liked it on how does people swear my username.
Also I sent the email not on my whirl account, my alternate ones which this is also my main Google account.
4mAv1vJ.png
KEK

But do not try to hack my main EE account.

#27 2017-08-16 12:03:08

peace

soniiiety wrote:

wow awesome most of the popular people in that list is hacked all I need is the passwords here is the acc I want because I want to add it to my shared acc list:  goeyfun, funboy, goshanoob, jesse, notcarksss, rudik3000, smittyw, shaxxx, zoey2070. and wow ow its shaxxx do you guys remember him I do I made his username in my head but idk how he ended up on ee weird very weird also here some more I want maybe idk:torbes,theilluminati,thegreenymix,mblood,luka504,krazykid,kefka,italkalot,hyperboy1,cola1,cakeje,asurch,amds. well anyones name on this list I will not want to share acc because I don't know them or they are my friend and stuff well someone please pm me the passwords and Gmail n stuff or go to zenron#2974 and also the other reason is because they are good people and and they dont toxicate the forums or ee or discord and cyberbullies n stuff i have a reason why i want these acc and it for good reasons not because i want to troll because they are not very nice to me or because i know who they are or and think they are the best n stuff

noneon knows the passwords as only theirself and why would they give you thier accs?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#28 2017-08-16 12:11:20

Nebula

soniiiety wrote:

soniiiety wrote:

jesse

kek?

#29 2017-08-16 12:23:10

Gosha

Whirl wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

rudik3000 is not my account anymore.
Also I sent the email not on my whirl account, my alternate ones which this is also my main Google account.
http://i.imgur.com/4mAv1vJ.png
KEK

are you trying to tell us that you left rudik3000 and created whirl? hahah

Wooted by:

#30 2017-08-16 12:33:28

Nebula

Gosha wrote:
Whirl wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

KEK

no

Change Username

#31 2017-08-16 14:28:24

peace

Whirl wrote:
Gosha wrote:
Whirl wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

KEK

no

Change Username

if you change username it still stays the same account same email and pass

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#32 2017-08-16 14:36:56

Cakeje

peace wrote:

True, but that wasn't Gosha's point. I guess he simply assumed Whirl made an entire new account instead of renaming it.
But mentioning the fact that it doesn't help to change your username when it's on this list may be useful for people who hadn't realized that.

unknown.png

Thanks to HG for making the sig

#33 2017-08-16 15:06:17

Nebula

Cakeje wrote:
peace wrote:

True, but that wasn't Gosha's point. I guess he simply assumed Whirl made an entire new account instead of renaming it.
But mentioning the fact that it doesn't help to change your username when it's on this list may be useful for people who hadn't realized that.

uh, no... could you notice that i have changed the username for my main account instead of changing my main account.

#34 2017-08-16 15:07:44

Cakeje

Whirl wrote:
Cakeje wrote:
peace wrote:

uh, no... could you notice that i have changed the username for my main account instead of changing my main account.

I did, right? Saying you renamed your account instead of making a new one.

unknown.png

Thanks to HG for making the sig

#35 2017-08-16 18:42:18

Moukdaboss
Banned

yay im not in it

idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

Wooted by:

#36 2017-08-16 20:07:51

capasha

Updated first post with emails. No, none will know it's your email. They are hashed with sha1.

Wooted by:

#37 2017-08-16 20:17:16

kreacher

Why are some people leaked and some not? Is it just me or are there no mods/admins on there either ...

MQneHSv.png

Est. December 2010

#38 2017-08-16 20:21:36

capasha

kreacher wrote:

Why are some people leaked and some not? Is it just me or are there no mods/admins on there either ...

This fanboy 2 is made 2016, the other people have got fanboy 2 but that was without leaks.

#39 2017-08-16 22:55:20, last edited by CJMaeder (2017-08-16 22:56:52)

CJMaeder

Ah yes, I remember those //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

They were uploaded by NVD so that I could hand out the fanboys as he was too lazy to do so himself.

Lame!

#40 2017-08-17 02:37:23

John

CJMaeder wrote:

They were uploaded by NVD so that I could hand out the fanboys as he was too lazy to do so himself.

This makes me feel a bit better, I thought he uploaded them just to upload them.

There's always two sides to every coin.

PW?scale=2

#41 2017-08-17 03:35:45

proficuous
Formerly terence

CJMaeder wrote:

Hanlon's razor: never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity

#42 2017-08-19 02:47:26

Gabriellfs
Website

Im here , jk , make like kira and change your name 50 times

#43 2017-08-19 03:26:39, last edited by mrjawapa (2017-08-19 03:27:27)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

CJMaeder wrote:

Email
Postage
Smoke signals

...why upload them to his website?

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#44 2017-08-19 12:33:34

Prodigy

MrJaWapa wrote:
CJMaeder wrote:

Email
Postage
Smoke signals

...why upload them to his website?

Morse code, batman sign, MySpace, Snapchat, binary, these work too and would be a lot simple.

h0qIF0q.png

Wooted by:

#45 2017-08-19 16:38:57

BEE

Apparently I'm not cool enough to make the list //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

Wooted by: (2)
BEE1503157137673881

Board footer