Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#626 2017-08-16 19:54:21

Processor

Re: Mafia 13 game [TOWN WINS!]

Gosha seems too focused on me for whatever reason, he did the same thing last game. I cannot read him.

I'm fine with either Slab or Gosha, but I'd prefer Slab.

Since everyone took their votes off him, Ill vote. Don't hammer / deny town time to discuss.

!vote Slabdrill

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#627 2017-08-16 19:56:36

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Proc let's be honest here. Regardless of what the results of the night are you are one of the main lynch targets for today and tomorrow. Evilbunny's plan would just to give us more evidence for or against certain lynch targets.

If I were you proc, instead of trying to save your own skin by making excuses for yourself and helping the SK by telling them what they could do to cause a miss lynch, how about try pointing the town in the right direction? If we shouldn't lynch you then who should we lynch? The other main candidates for the next 2 lynches are Gosha, Slabdrill and Onjit. Gosha is the primary one of those 3 but they have alluded to have a power role so that knowledge may save them. That leaves you next in line in my opinion with Slabdrill and Onjit after that.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#628 2017-08-16 19:56:59

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Oh I got ninja'd //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#629 2017-08-16 19:58:12

Gosha

Processor wrote:

Gosha seems too focused on me for whatever reason

No, the reason i was focusing on you was your inactivity
you might missed my post

Gosha wrote:

btw !unvote

Processor wrote:

he did the same thing last game.

Last game was a new thing for me, i didn't know how to play mafia so don't judge my actios there.

Processor wrote:

I cannot read him.

my pro tactics of being random

Wooted by:

#630 2017-08-16 19:58:16

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Btw I don't think I support the Slabdrill lynch anymore, I'm not willing to vote for him at this point.

Personally I'd rather have Gosha lynched today. @Evilbunny I assume if we switch the places of Gosha and Slabdrill in your plan it would still work fine?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#631 2017-08-16 20:00:27

Gosha

Devlin wrote:

Gosha is the primary one of those 3 but they have alluded to have a power role so that knowledge may save them.

power doesn't equal a scum.

Just like doctor or a police officer

#632 2017-08-16 20:01:44

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Gosha wrote:
Devlin wrote:

Gosha is the primary one of those 3 but they have alluded to have a power role so that knowledge may save them.

power doesn't equal a scum.

Just like doctor or a police officer

I'm saying that the fact you may have a power role means you may not be scum. If you role claimed it would probably reduce my suspicion of you if I didn't consider it a bluff.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#633 2017-08-16 20:04:53

Processor

I don't feel like Gosha is SK or scum tbh. I'd very much rather lynch Slabdrill.

Why did you change your mind Devlin? What changed?

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#634 2017-08-16 20:06:56

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Processor wrote:

I just read some stuff and in isolation Slabdrill doesn't seem all that scummy after all. His behaviour seems more that he just isn't enthusiastic about the game rather then trying to hurt the town.

He hasn't actually done anything bad, he just hasn't done anything good.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#635 2017-08-16 20:07:48

Processor

Devlin wrote:
Processor wrote:

I just read some stuff and in isolation Slabdrill doesn't seem all that scummy after all. His behaviour seems more that he just isn't enthusiastic about the game rather then trying to hurt the town.

You can defend everyone else with the same argument though...

#636 2017-08-16 20:08:12

Gosha

Devlin wrote:

I was against lynching jawapa because i was sure he is a town
at least something lol

#637 2017-08-16 20:13:15

Processor

We have 3 semi confirmed roles and 2 scum out of the remaining 6 players.

We have a good chance (>80% I think) of winning, by choosing randomly between the remaining 6 players tonight and tomorrow. Unless one of the role claims is fake.

So yeah, pick a random person and continue from there, it can be me, I'll vote for myself if that speeds things up. I win no matter if I'm alive or not //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

also the doc should please protect the tracker or he'll die and cannot report results which would be lame.

#638 2017-08-16 20:15:05

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Processor wrote:
Devlin wrote:

You can defend everyone else with the same argument though...

I disagree. Gosha and you are the only other 2 people are I am suspicious of. I accept there is a possibility that Onjit is scum but I just don't see it.

Things Gosha has done bad:
Is purposely ambiguous in some of the stuff he says.
Has been pushing against you with little valid justification.

Things you have done bad:
Some of your comments just seem generally hostile.
Told the Serial Killer what they can do to achieve the best result.

You've both done good stuff as well but the fact you have done bad things in the first place is also suspicious.

Anatoly did some bad things in my opinion and so has Luka to an extent. I also considered some of Jawapa's actions to have been bad for the town.

So basically people have been doing directly bad things; Slabdrill's only crime is silence.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#639 2017-08-16 20:16:50

AlphaJon

I noticed discussion about some plans on what the PRs should do. I'm going to stop you right there. I don't like having my actions predictable to the point where scum can act around it and effectively trap my target, so like previous nights, I'm going to choose someone by myself and reveal it the following day.

#640 2017-08-16 20:17:14

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Processor wrote:

We have 3 semi confirmed roles and 2 scum out of the remaining 6 players.

We have a good chance (>80% I think) of winning, by choosing randomly between the remaining 6 players tonight and tomorrow. Unless one of the role claims is fake.

So yeah, pick a random person and continue from there, it can be me, I'll vote for myself if that speeds things up. I win no matter if I'm alive or not //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

also the doc should please protect the tracker or he'll die and cannot report results which would be lame.

There's 7 players proc you silly //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Also are you sure it's the tracker that Luka should protect instead of the role blocker?

There's pros and cons for both. For example ensuring the role blocker lives means we can't prevent deaths whereas the tracker lets deaths happen but can tell us who did it. Personally I think the latter helps us more but I guess it's the town's (or rather Luka's) choice.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#641 2017-08-16 20:17:48

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

AlphaJon wrote:

I noticed discussion about some plans on what the PRs should do. I'm going to stop you right there. I don't like having my actions predictable to the point where scum can act around it and effectively trap my target, so like previous nights, I'm going to choose someone by myself and reveal it the following day.

So basically you won't follow Evilbunny's plan?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#642 2017-08-16 20:21:33

Processor

We aren't discussing what Luka will choose in the end. He should toss a coin or something //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Wooted by:

#643 2017-08-16 20:22:39

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Processor wrote:

We aren't discussing what Luka will choose in the end. He should toss a coin or something //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

That's a good idea. I do think we should keep this plan as unreadable as possible in order to reduce scum influence.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#644 2017-08-16 20:22:46

AlphaJon

Devlin wrote:

I don't think having everyone follow his plan is the best idea, because guess what, that kind of plan doesn't work when the opposition also knows it.

Wooted by:

#645 2017-08-16 20:22:53

Processor

Devlin wrote:

There's 7 players proc you silly

Wat I thought we were 9 ppl and 9-3 = 6

#646 2017-08-16 20:34:21

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Processor wrote:
Devlin wrote:

There's 7 players proc you silly

Wat I thought we were 9 ppl and 9-3 = 6

Never mind then I am a stupid. I thought you were referring to the amount of players currently in the game but even then I am failing to count //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

AlphaJon wrote:
Devlin wrote:

I don't think having everyone follow his plan is the best idea, because guess what, that kind of plan doesn't work when the opposition also knows it.

We can tweek the plan in certain ways to reduce that impact. For example having Luka flip a coin over who to protect out of you and Evilbunny.

Here's another idea:

Since there is possibly going to be 2 night kills how about we don't lynch anyone today? That way the number of players remaining will remain an odd number which means the town can last for at least 1 more night. The SK and the last Mafia will also have the knowledge that if one of them doesn't kill it will ruin this plan and cause us to have an even number of players anyway. But who will be the one to not kill? Can the trust the other player to let them perform the kill? Ultimately it could end up that neither of them kill. Having no one die is actually good for the town, because it means a free day of investigation.

As for what that investigation will be; let's just assume we stick with Evilbunny's idea but change it a little. With the decision to have a no kill that still leaves us with 4 targets most of the town considers: Onjit, Gosha, Slabdrill and Proc. AlphaJon you could flip and coin to see if you should role block Slabdrill or Onjit and Evilbunny will flip a coin to see if they should watch Proc or Gosha.

This will create uncertainty in both the SK and the Mafia whilst allowing the town to receive the results they desire. If the quick maths I just did is correct, it means we will either end the night knowing who at least 1 scum is OR we will still have an even number of town members which would allow for an extra day of night investigation.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#647 2017-08-16 20:36:11

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I was meant to finish that post stating that "OR we will still have an even odd number of town members which would allow for an extra day of night investigation".

I accidentally wrote even instead of odd :/

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#648 2017-08-16 20:49:44

Processor

Sounds like a good idea. +1

!nolynch

#649 2017-08-16 20:51:37

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Processor wrote:

Sounds like a good idea. +1

!nolynch

Before voting no lynch you have to remember we need Luka, Evilbunny and AlphaJon to be in on it for it to work. If any one of those 3 decides this isn't a good idea then we can't go through with it.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#650 2017-08-16 21:09:54

Processor

I mean it's in their best interest to follow up, no matter if they agree with it or not kek

but yeah sure we can wait for their input

Wooted by:
AlphaJon1503166035673891

Board footer